Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Affirmations

Old 18-07-2015, 01:54 PM
Deactivated Account

changing the wording .....

I am looking for suggestions on changing the wording on some affirmations, please.

1 ~ Abundance is coming to me ..... looking to change the " is coming to me " part . The way it is worded now, seems to suggest that it will just be continually ' coming to me ' yet NEVER actually arriving .

2 & 3 ~ are similar, one is ..... is flowing to me and the other is ...... is on it's way to me

Actually all 3 are probably similar, any suggestions on changing the words ?

thanks,
Adrienne
Old 18-07-2015, 02:42 PM
celest

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adrienne
I am looking for suggestions on changing the wording on some affirmations, please.

1 ~ Abundance is coming to me ..... looking to change the " is coming to me " part . The way it is worded now, seems to suggest that it will just be continually ' coming to me ' yet NEVER actually arriving .

2 & 3 ~ are similar, one is ..... is flowing to me and the other is ...... is on it's way to me

thanks,
Adrienne

Abundance is within and around me.
Old 18-07-2015, 03:09 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adrienne

1 ~ Abundance is coming to me ..... looking to change the " is coming to me " part .
The way it is worded now, seems to suggest that it will just be continually ' coming to me ' yet NEVER actually arriving .

thanks, Adrienne
Hmm, at first look they seemed fine, Adrienne.

Money does flow to me unexpectedly...it is amazing to watch...
I wonder if what I say is much different...
"Money comes easily to me."

(My rescue Germ Shepherd bit another dog last week...the 'karma' of the rescuing world...oh well...
cost $308 for the Vet bill...they took advantage no doubt...
I mention the bite to 2 friends...no complaining, no anger...just telling them what Sadie did...
one drops off $400 in an envelope...the other sent me
a check for $500. Why? I dunno.)

BUT, ''money comes easily to me''. I received $900 for a $300 bill.

My belief system is deeply ingrained in my subconscious mind, tho...I know this is
simply the way things are, how the Universe simply works...
like 2+2....and I am meant to have these things happen...
So the affirmation has to come with a foundation of certain beliefs, WELL established.

Impersonal, yet very personal....the Paradox of it all...haha.

Hmm...another thing to consider... it is said, ''believe it has already been given"...
that is a very imp point.
Be happy the moment you ask or say your words....put that smile on your face ...bec it is on
it's way as sure as if you called your stockbroker and said, "Sell"....
now it is going thru the channels ....
but, the MOMENT you said , "Sell"....that money was yours.

Feel the confidence of that ...unwavering confidence....show the Universe, angels, God, Guides your faith in them.
It is a Joy...this whole process to all involved...from start to finish.
xxoo

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 18-07-2015, 03:34 PM
Master
Hi,

I am abundant. You declare the energy "this way" or it does not work.

I do not even like the word abundant. I am happy, prosperous, physically well, and masterful. With those words the clarity of the energy is more exact.

John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/
Old 18-07-2015, 03:40 PM
MGazonda

How about:

#1 - "I am abundant." yeah, that "it's on the way, but never getting here" is no good. just state the recognition that anything you want to be a part of you already is.
alternative for #1 - "I am integrating abundance." -- this one recognizes that you see where you're not fully abundant and are allowing yourself to become moreso.

replace "is flowing to me" with "is flowing through me" -- similar to how electricity needs a complete circuit to "have" it. an electrical device needs energy flow to operate, not storage. (which also means that we need to allow the energy we want to have to pass through us and not hold on to it).

change "is on it's way to me" with "is a part of me" -- same problems as above
Old 11-08-2015, 07:39 AM
Deactivated Account

Thank you celest, Miss Hepburn, John, MGazonda and wesell, for your word change replies !

Sorry for the delay in my reply .... however, I have been struggling with doubts regarding affirmations.

Basically I did believe in them working .... now I am wondering and doubting, which I have read brings all my previous work and progress with them to a complete halt !

John ~ Abundant never really seemed quite right to me either, so thanks for the other options , though I will have to work on believing .

Quote:
Originally Posted by John32241
I do not even like the word abundant. I am happy, prosperous, physically well, and masterful. With those words the clarity of the energy is more exact.
and Miss Hepburn, what can I say ? lol ..... if I had just an ounce of belief compared to what you have, and ALL that I have read from your posts as to the previously thought impossible things that you simply manifest or have delivered to you out of thin air .... I would be truly thankful !

I will confess, I am currently at one of my lowest points ever regarding affirmations ..... and this needs to change, NOW !

how do I do that ?
Old 11-08-2015, 09:26 AM
Master
Perhaps start with little things again to re-affirm your understanding that Affirmations really work. Like "Today Butterflies will cross my path!"
Or "Today roses will part of my reality".
When you see roses or butterfly's you will remember you requested them and there they are! Sometimes it's easier to do little things that we aren't really emotionally invested in than it is to do 'big' things like finances.

Practicing on little things helps us to practice how its done also - the mind set for it, and retrain our skill set for it.
Perhaps that's helpful?
Old 11-08-2015, 10:38 AM
Master
An Abundance of -------- is mine. And I share it...
Old 11-08-2015, 05:56 PM
Deactivated Account

Thank you Deepsoul, very nice .
Old 11-08-2015, 05:59 PM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrystalSong
"Today Butterflies will cross my path!"
Or "Today roses will part of my reality".

Very good idea CrystalSong, to start simply. I saw your post earlier today and I decided to use both of them. And .... as I was cleaning out magazines you would be amazed at how many butterflies ' crossed my path ! ' I was amazed ! and now that I think about it, roses too.

Very helpful suggestion, thanks much !