Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Affirmations

Old 30-06-2014, 04:26 PM
Suspended

how is anyone real besides me?

i noticed my thoughts coming into reality, some where small enough to where i could think of a way that somehow everyone is psychicly intertwined to where my thoughts would bring out spoken words or actions of other people, but then i had a huge LOA experience which was completley fear based and i started seeing horrific things on the TV. One was a news cast saying 48/50 states were infected with a deadly disease and that there were only 9 vaccinations left at your local CVS.

So now, how can anything be real but me? seeing as no one else noticed this except me, probably because at that time i thought i was crazy, did this really happen and did my mental acticity wipe out everys memory of seeing it, if they saw it happen? because thats the only explenation i have to make all you people real rather than just figments of my imagination.

there were also other things that happened almost instantly, to where there just wasnt enough time for those things to occur between me thinking of what i thought about the time they occured. I had an epiphany type thought which is like "i know im right", then a TV commercial on the TV said practically my thoughts. There was also the "evolve" car decal i saw litteraly moments after me thinking that i was evolving.

So the only way i can describe life is that it just a dream, because ive seen tons of my thoughts come to life in ways where it would be physically impossible.

anyone wanna try to explain this?
Old 30-06-2014, 04:35 PM
Deactivated Account

This sounds like solipsism. You should check it out. It's basically the belief that you are the only person in existence and everyone else are just manifestations of your own unconscious making.

Honestly.. it is considered a weird belief. But in my opinion it's not too weird. I think everything is just one consciousness split into different extensions. So you could just be experiencing a localized expression of this. When you start becoming more in sync with this sort of unconscious matrix you will notice these types of synchronicities happening because the universe as you is responding to you.

I think you feeling like everything is a dream is the fact you are starting to become aware to this too. Honestly.. you are living in a dream. Most people are. It's called the veil of forgetfulness or something. Once you break through that you'll remember that really there really is nothing but you in existence.
Old 01-07-2014, 06:12 AM
srpurple

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScarlettHayden
This sounds like solipsism. You should check it out. It's basically the belief that you are the only person in existence and everyone else are just manifestations of your own unconscious making.

Honestly.. it is considered a weird belief. But in my opinion it's not too weird. I think everything is just one consciousness split into different extensions. So you could just be experiencing a localized expression of this. When you start becoming more in sync with this sort of unconscious matrix you will notice these types of synchronicities happening because the universe as you is responding to you.

I think you feeling like everything is a dream is the fact you are starting to become aware to this too. Honestly.. you are living in a dream. Most people are. It's called the veil of forgetfulness or something. Once you break through that you'll remember that really there really is nothing but you in existence.

Solipsism! I got to that point once. Kinda makes sense but it's really sad thinking about it that way. Really.. It makes a lot of sense I just try to keep myself from thinking that way
Old 01-07-2014, 12:23 PM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by srpurple
Solipsism! I got to that point once. Kinda makes sense but it's really sad thinking about it that way. Really.. It makes a lot of sense I just try to keep myself from thinking that way

I experimented with solipsism last year. Purposely thinking I was the only one in existence for a couple of weeks.. it left me feeling pretty nihilistic, lol. I wouldn't really suggest to think of it that way. It has some truth but it's just thinking of it that way is a bit absurd and really just plain depressing.. I prefer to think of it more from a monistic idealism view these days. Same thing.. packaged differently. Imo.
Old 01-07-2014, 03:50 PM
Gracey

solipsism is the belief system that popped into my thoughts at first. i entertained this belief a long time ago because i was experiencing what you are now adamm. i later than realized i woke up to a different level of awareness, a connectedness to the universal energy. you have awakened to the power of manifestation.
Old 01-07-2014, 03:59 PM
Master
How is anyone real besides me?

Quote:
Originally Posted by adamm[]
i noticed my thoughts coming into reality, some where small enough to where i could think of a way that somehow everyone is psychicly intertwined to where my thoughts would bring out spoken words or actions of other people, but then i had a huge LOA experience which was completley fear based and i started seeing horrific things on the TV. One was a news cast saying 48/50 states were infected with a deadly disease and that there were only 9 vaccinations left at your local CVS.

So now, how can anything be real but me? seeing as no one else noticed this except me, probably because at that time i thought i was crazy, did this really happen and did my mental acticity wipe out everys memory of seeing it, if they saw it happen? because thats the only explenation i have to make all you people real rather than just figments of my imagination.

there were also other things that happened almost instantly, to where there just wasnt enough time for those things to occur between me thinking of what i thought about the time they occured. I had an epiphany type thought which is like "i know im right", then a TV commercial on the TV said practically my thoughts. There was also the "evolve" car decal i saw litteraly moments after me thinking that i was evolving.

So the only way i can describe life is that it just a dream, because ive seen tons of my thoughts come to life in ways where it would be physically impossible.

anyone wanna try to explain this?

Adamm,

I believe you will find corroboration of your experiences in the several references I've included below...

To my understanding, it's not so much about whether anyone is real besides you?

....as it is about Who you, and anyone else IS.

Hope this, and the references below (and their references), helps you ascertain a means to definitively answer your questions...in a manner that empowers you.

Enjoy !!

Reference: http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/sh...42&postcount=5

Reference: http://www.scribd.com/doc/190671262/...cy-You-Radiate
Old 01-07-2014, 06:54 PM
bootlered

Hello, I was watching a guy the other day and he was sort of saying that we are all sort of photons and angles of light and something only exists if it is observed by us. But that somehow doesn't explain how we interact but then I could just be writing this for your benefit. I myself have thought what if the guy on the bike and the people on the bus are there to play out my story or fate. It's a bit like a spiritual version of the Jim Carey film the truman show, angles of light rather than a cast with the director being the creator or god or another type of being.
Old 02-07-2014, 07:10 PM
Suspended

none of this explains how i saw that tv commercial, its like my words are invisible to everyone and no one in the 10 posts ive made of this has ever commented about the TV commercial i saw.

how can my fear of the world ending cause people to make a news cast saying we are all going to die, isnt that kinda odd. unless of corse they are just my imagination, then i can understand, because people dont just make news commercials about the world ending by a deadly disease.
Old 02-07-2014, 07:33 PM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by adamm[]
none of this explains how i saw that tv commercial, its like my words are invisible to everyone and no one in the 10 posts ive made of this has ever commented about the TV commercial i saw.

how can my fear of the world ending cause people to make a news cast saying we are all going to die, isnt that kinda odd. unless of corse they are just my imagination, then i can understand, because people dont just make news commercials about the world ending by a deadly disease.

Well the other explanation could be that you were hallucinating..

Sometimes weird things happen and there's no explanation.
Old 02-07-2014, 08:14 PM
Pathfinder

Adamm Are you sure you weren't watching a commercial for a movie or something? I knew someone that saw a commercial and thought it was real, that we had been invaded and at war. It was about a movie. He had done some drugs and was not with it, maybe this is what happened to you.