Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > General Beliefs

Old 09-05-2011, 01:23 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by blackfellawhitefella
so both are true then...

the agreement AND the misunderstanding.

the (whole) relationship is truth.

It's not prudent to imply everything is true because there is untruth, dishonesty, lies, deception...

eg/ my grandfather slept with queen victoria II... not the truth.
Old 09-05-2011, 01:38 PM
blackfellawhitefella

prudent.

lol.

your deceptions , my dishonesty are now truth.

if your grandfather was in relationship with queen victoria , even if it was imaginary ... are u denying the possibility of ... truth.

i'll stick with my lack of prudence.
Old 09-05-2011, 01:43 PM
Master
Quote:
prudent.

lol.

your deceptions , my dishonesty are now truth.

if your grandfather was in relationship with queen victoria , even if it was imaginary ... are u denying the possibility of ... truth.

i'll stick with my lack of prudence.

Yes I imagined it, I had to, for it isn't true...
Old 09-05-2011, 01:51 PM
yinepu

Quote:
Originally Posted by sound
Oh ok ... so you think the world leaders are part of some cosmic conspiracy which is aimed at keeping us all in the dark, and therefore unaware of the truth yin? I am not sure they are that smart lol

No not at all, first make me sound like a crackpot in conspiracy theories, which is not what im trying to say ,, oh well never mind, the written word can be a bit hard to convey your non chalance to something .

Do i think govt heads are that smart hell nooo hahaha, thats what i said earlier .

Look i really have no idea of the beginning nor the end of my thought , it simply is a thought.

If i have to add to it in some way

maybe if you look at the Egyptians, the truth of evolution, technology, how to use astrology all of that is lost ! Or is it simply hidden from us ? And if its hidden from us then who is hiding it , spiritually hiding or powers on this earth?

Or what about water power... we have oceans surrounding us in australia, why not use thw water turbines to power our cities ????

There is alot of TRUTH out there that is not being shared with us....

remember the days of NUCLEAR power is harmless, and then many people died of cancer and its now genetically passed down through the generations , cancer.
Old 09-05-2011, 01:53 PM
blackfellawhitefella

if you say so ... so shall it be.

but , don't be forgetting , that ,
now, It Is.

(just like our deceptions and dishonesty)
Old 09-05-2011, 02:13 PM
CuriousSnowflake

Quote:
Originally Posted by sound
What is truth? How is it defined? Is there truth and Truth? If so what is the difference?

When are our truths individual/personal and when do they merge?

Is there Absolute Truth and if so, what makes it so?

Much gratitude in advance for all contributions ...

IMHO, the only Truth is cause and effect. We are free to do whatever we want, but there are consequences to everything. Physicality is basically a big echo chamber; whatever we send out, we get back. If our thoughts, words, and deeds project fear, a fearful and frightening world is what we get back. If we project love, love returns. This is basically just Newton's Third Law made manifest; for every action there is an equal and opposite reaction.

CS
Old 09-05-2011, 02:17 PM
CuriousSnowflake

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greenslade
The world is flat.
No it's not, it's round.
It's solid ground.
No it's not, it's made up of atoms with lots of space between it. Take out the space between every atom in or on the planet and you end up with something the size of a sugar cube.
Nope, matter is energy and has no substance after all.

The Truth is a limit to what you believe. An ultimate. Some people need limits and ultimates. Like believing the earth is flat because they can't (or won't) see any further than their own noses. Some persuade others they know what it is, but do they really? Or are they simply indulging in their ego? Do they want others to believe they know what the Truth is because it gives them some kind of power?

Can there be such a thing as the Absolute Truth in eternity? Absolute implies an ending of some kind, again a limit. If eternity has no limits then can Truth have a limit? We continually expand what the Truth is into that eternity, it becomes never ending like a quest that will never be done.

If we are One as so many keep saying in here, then is decrying someone else's truth akin to masochism? If we are One, then everyone else's truth is our Truth too.

Oooohhh, good stuff here. I agree, it is a never ending quest. Isn't that glorious!

CS
Old 09-05-2011, 02:18 PM
Master
Quote:
if you say so ... so shall it be.

but , don't be forgetting , that ,
now, It Is.

(just like our deceptions and dishonesty)

Next time you notice something untrue, when you witness a deception, you'll find the idealism doesn't equate to how things happen to be.
Old 09-05-2011, 02:23 PM
blackfellawhitefella

idealism huh .

funny that , coz i feel you should be looking towards and opening up to subtlety and nuance .

each to their own .
but , you can keep your idealism.
Old 09-05-2011, 02:24 PM
blackfellawhitefella

night all
xx