Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Divination

Old 25-08-2011, 01:56 PM
marganda

Red face What does wand do?

When i went to a spiritual healer in Sydney we thought she was joking when she said she has a wand. she took out her little stick which seemed to be like a tiny glass tube... with amethyst rocks inside. it has a clear crystal quartz on the top part. It look better from my description though.

She was swaying it on us. What does it do? Does it actually really do something to us? I know the stone will do something to the owner.

Please explain cause im curious :) its the first time I saw someone with a wand.
Old 25-08-2011, 01:58 PM
Medium_Laura

Crystal and Gemstone Healing Wands

Since ancient times, crystal wands have been used for healing by healers all over the world. Some believe that they were even used by crystal healers in Atlantis. Today, crystal wands are still a common tool used by healers around the world.

Wands come in many different shapes and sizes, and also in many varieties of stone as well. Wands may be long or short, and the cylinder can be smooth or faceted. They can be pointed at one end and rounded at the other, or they can be rounded on both ends, or pointed at both ends. Some wands are wider at one end and tapered at the other, while others are not. Most wands are shaped and polished, but rough natural pointed crystals, such as quartz, can also be used as a healing wand.

Healing wands gather and direct energy. The elongated, cylindrical shape of a wand enables the stone or crystal to direct its healing energy in a straight line, and the wand's point focuses the crystal's energy so that it can be used on specific areas of the body.
Methods of Healing with a Crystal Wand:

Crystal wands can be used in many different methods of healing. They can be used to heal the entire body or aura, or they can be used on a specific area of the body, or on a particular chakra. They can be used to scan the aura and the chakras to locate blockages, and then cleanse and heal them.

Wands can also be used in massage healing. Massaging the body with a stone wand helps to release tension from the body, while at the same time the stone's healing energy is transferred to the body. Smooth, round wands that are rounded on at least one end are the best to use in massage healing as they will not scratch or cause other discomfort to the body.

Pointed wands are good to use in reflexology, a healing method in which the stone's point is held at certain pressure points, mostly on the hands and feet, to heal ailments in particular areas of the body.

http://crystal-cure.com/article-wands-healing.html
Old 25-08-2011, 03:44 PM
marganda

wow! That's really amazing! No wonder we felt newly born that time. It's like our souls was released to freedom. Thank you for this info! I want one just because it looks pretty :))
Old 25-08-2011, 06:30 PM
Medium_Laura

um.. not toys..
Old 25-08-2011, 07:22 PM
Master
marganda,

You can empower anything you want with the kind of energy you want. You already do this but may not be aware of it. For instance I don't like the energy of antique stores. I feel the thought forms of hundreds of people living and dead and it nauseates me. My little son (10) felt weak at the knees from the energy drain of being in the store. I have another son who is highly psychometric - he can pick up these thoughts and images, ideas and memories that have attached themselves to objects. But we all have this skill to one degree or another. That's why you can walk into a room and one room feels nicer to be in than another. It's a record of the prana that has been there before.

Someone who is sensitive to energy will pick up your vibrations from objects that you feel an attachment to (a favourite watch or wedding band etc...) Empowering a wand, or a stick for that matter, is a matter of focusing you intention and your feelings on it. If you are attuned to a higher source, you can call in that energy to empower it much more than you could on your own. This is the secret of their power. It's really us.

Of course all matter is spirit in embodiment and at a certain level I do believe that crystals have their own energies to share but we as humans are far more evolved than crystals. We can work with the elementals or we can work with archangels or we can reiki from the source of all being to direct energy where we want it to go. This is the secret.
Old 26-08-2011, 12:47 AM
marganda

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uma
marganda,

You can empower anything you want with the kind of energy you want. You already do this but may not be aware of it. For instance I don't like the energy of antique stores. I feel the thought forms of hundreds of people living and dead and it nauseates me. My little son (10) felt weak at the knees from the energy drain of being in the store. I have another son who is highly psychometric - he can pick up these thoughts and images, ideas and memories that have attached themselves to objects. But we all have this skill to one degree or another. That's why you can walk into a room and one room feels nicer to be in than another. It's a record of the prana that has been there before.

Someone who is sensitive to energy will pick up your vibrations from objects that you feel an attachment to (a favourite watch or wedding band etc...) Empowering a wand, or a stick for that matter, is a matter of focusing you intention and your feelings on it. If you are attuned to a higher source, you can call in that energy to empower it much more than you could on your own. This is the secret of their power. It's really us.

Of course all matter is spirit in embodiment and at a certain level I do believe that crystals have their own energies to share but we as humans are far more evolved than crystals. We can work with the elementals or we can work with archangels or we can reiki from the source of all being to direct energy where we want it to go. This is the secret.

wow im really amazed and this is really a good way to put it. I understand it more clearly. I like wands and I wanted one but then I was thinking what I would do with it. Swaying it might make me look stupid but thats my ego. I really wanted one the moment I saw it and got curious what it does. I love accessories, emblems, logos, and any form of art and when I saw the healer took her wand i was just looking at it being amazed. I've been searching how to melt silvers and carve stones because I want to create those kind of things but it needs a lot of money for the machines.

thank you for your info. It really made me want one now. I want to do empowering.

thank you! <3 <3 <3