Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Divination

Old 05-05-2011, 06:37 AM
numerology44

Love Numerology

In love numerology or numerology love, relationship compatibility can be determined by subtracting one life path from the other. This number provides insights into the relationship. To determine relationship compatibility in love numerology, a numerologist must first determine the life paths of the two individuals involved in the compatibility check.

Calculating the Lifepath:

The life path is found by adding the day, month, and year of birth together and then adding across until a single digit is achieved.

This example is for September 4, 1966 (9/4/1966):

9 + 4 + 1966 = 1979

1 + 9 + 7 + 9 = 26

2 + 6 = 8

Love Numerology Relationship Compatibility Interpretations

0 - Zero. Zero indicates that the relationship has tremendous potential to be successful. It will either be really great (all) or a complete disaster (nothing).

1 - One. Independence will be needed by one or both of the people in this relationship. Trying to control where the other person goes or what they do will result in this relationship crumbling apart. When both are allowed to be independent, they are capable of creating and leading together.

2 - Two. Balance in life is needed by one or both partners. Physical, emotional, mental, and spiritual aspects of life must weave together and balance out.

3 - Three . Each partner must be allowed to communicate and express what they are feeling in an open and clear way without the fear of reprimand or rejection.

4 - Four . In this relationship, the two partners need to work hard and they must maintain a good degree of discipline. As long as they work together this relationship has the potential to be built up with a strong foundation.

5 - Five. Examples of this include a situation where one person may need to convert to a different religion or one partner moving their home. It's important to note that any changes that occur within this relationship must be thought out and planned carefully, otherwise they may have a negative impact on the relationship.

6 - Six. Each partner will need to figure out a way to best divide the responsibility between the two of them and then stick with that plan. Helping each other and each others family becomes very important as does sharing love.

7 - Seven. One or both partners are going to need a good deal of alone time and personal time.

8 - Eight. One or both partners will want their way all the time. Conflict will happen; it’s a matter of how the couple ends up dealing with the outcome of that conflict that matters most.

More articles can be found here: squidoo.com/numerology-chart-simplified
Old 06-05-2011, 05:12 AM
MoonDancer

ha! Yep, I definitely need my independence and actually I can be quite controlling
Lots of ones! my number is 11 and his is 1 and we got 1 Woah
Old 06-05-2011, 05:44 AM
Experiencer
what if the score is 9??

and how 0 can be acheived??
Old 06-05-2011, 05:49 AM
MoonDancer

Quote:
Originally Posted by whitelotus
what if the score is 9??

and how 0 can be acheived??
Not sure what 9 means
But 0 would be if two people are the same number.
Old 06-05-2011, 02:03 PM
LightFilledHeart

Quote:
Originally Posted by DevilishAngel
ha! Yep, I definitely need my independence and actually I can be quite controlling
Lots of ones! my number is 11 and his is 1 and we got 1 Woah

In Numerology 11 is actually one of two Master Numbers not reduced to single digit numbers. The 11 stands for Illumination and people with that number in the position of their Life Path are here on earth to exhibit the qualities of enlightenment and raise their vibrations and those of the people around them Depending on the other numbers contained in their Core, they often lead lives dedicated to spiritual service, and/or devotional type religious studies. Generally speaking they are here to teach, and they carry a goodly complement of special gifts and abilities, including extremely high intuitive sensing and psychic awareness.
Old 06-05-2011, 02:05 PM
NetSeeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by numerology44
Calculating the Lifepath:

The life path is found by adding the day, month, and year of birth together and then adding across until a single digit is achieved.

This example is for September 4, 1966 (9/4/1966):

9 + 4 + 1966 = 1979

1 + 9 + 7 + 9 = 26

2 + 6 = 8

Isn't it also possible to go:

9 + 4 + 1 + 9 + 6 + 6 = 35
3 + 5 = 8 ?

I don't have a relationship, so I can't check and see if the number 'we'd get would match the description
Old 06-05-2011, 06:08 PM
MoonDancer

Quote:
Originally Posted by NetSeeker
Isn't it also possible to go:

9 + 4 + 1 + 9 + 6 + 6 = 35
3 + 5 = 8 ?

I don't have a relationship, so I can't check and see if the number 'we'd get would match the description
Yeah, you can basically do it in many ways, but it will come down to the same number...if you can do that math
Like different staircases to the same floor :)
Old 09-05-2011, 09:12 PM
dhaga

Yeah, I'd say that's fairly accurate.

I did try both math methods suggested, and came to the same result. That was expected, but I wanted to check :)
Old 09-08-2011, 04:48 PM
Docha

Don't need a partner can do it in regards to friendships as well. The need of the relationship changes depending on tje other person.

Its kind of like knowing the lesson of the relationship.
Old 06-09-2011, 11:03 AM
Sharnie

I love it too. In numerology I am 11 in my birth name, my married name, and my birthday lol. Its also been my address no less than three times too. as such of course i was interested in that number; a lot say it means people meant for higher learning, etc, in general I would say (thru experience) the number 11 often means a high level of suffering, misunderstanding and strange happenings that are often unfortunate (this may lead to higher learning, who knows.) I think it basically points to a faster track of learning the hard end of life like suffering, poorness, ill health and all kinds of humility and degradation all at once in one life, maybe for the purpose of fast tracking to those realisations that come therof, ie of tolerance, compassion forgiveness and what have; they experience it NOW so are thus able to perhaps exhibit the lessons NOW. number 11 is a hard number to live as it usually involves stuff that is happening NOW. its really lessons learnt by experience the hard way. the illumination happens for others as a bad example or a horrible warning most of the time (for me) lol.