Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Light Workers & Earth Angels

Old 28-02-2016, 11:52 AM
Knower
What is a n earth angel?

I am new here, and I don't know much about earth angels, but have been serious about them for some time. i hope it is ok to ask, What is an earth angel? what does the term mean to people? Does it refer only to someone who feels kinship with angelic beings, or does it include the who feel a connection with other beings as well?

I work with Faeries in my spirituality, and i feel a close kinship with them. They see me as one of their own, and honestly, most of the time i feel as if I am more Faerie (Fairy) than human. Most of the time humans tend to confuse me. i find them unpredictable and there are some emotions like jealousy i don't really understand.
I am also wondering if anyone has had similar experiences. i have heard that Earth angels sometimes feel out of place in this realm, as i often do. I this true?
Old 28-02-2016, 11:41 PM
Master
A term that can mean many things to many people.
It certainly has very little to do with the angelic.
Old 29-02-2016, 06:31 AM
Knower
Someone please enlighten me.
Old 02-04-2017, 01:43 AM
Newbie ;)

I'm fairly new to the concept of Earth Angels myself (only this year I realized that I am one), but I'll tell you what know. Earth Angels are humans with an angelic soul, sent to help people ect. They can be anyone from any walk of life and are sent in times of need in the world. There are several articles that go more in depth on it you wanted to know more.
Old 02-04-2017, 03:42 AM
Master
I think that they are people who are ordinary people with high intuition who are sent to be at a certain place at a certain time to help someone in need.

I know a few people who do that. They are not especially aware that they have that job, but they are kind of aware. They accept it as normal for them. They sense what they are supposed to do, and they do it.

One guy I know is one of these people. He is very unusual looking and giant. At the time that I was spending time with him and observing, he looked kind of scary. He had long stringy hair and bad teeth and a giant body. He didn't look especially angelic. I know his heart is as giant as he is. I have known him for many years and I always liked him because he is interesting and special.

I was with him doing ordinary things and I observed how strangers approach him and ask him questions and engage him in conversation. I would think they would run away in the opposite direction but he is like a magnet. He has extraordinarily good energy.

He always shows up when someone is in trouble or has a flat tire or anything like that. He runs into that all the time and he is happy to help. He has a purpose and it is to help people. He does it all the time.

That is one example. I have known others. I do it too, in my way. I get 'sent' to do something. I know without a doubt who needs my kind of help. It can be something minor or something more involved. I don't consider myself an earth angel but I can be sent wherever I am needed. I don't change tires.
Old 03-04-2017, 07:31 PM
Master

You might want to look into the term otherkin.
Old 15-08-2017, 05:52 PM
Master
oftn wondr on ths 1 2 on off i do

i dream dreams all dreams
🌟🌟🌙🌙☔☔🌆🌆🌁😈😎😒💋💑💑💑💌🍨🍩🍔🌟🌟🌟✴🍩🍔