Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > ESP & Telepathy

Old 30-03-2018, 10:26 PM
Experiencer

Telepathy, Time, and Consciousness

Well, I got to thinking about the premises of telepathy - if it is not of space and time essence, how come we assign a time value/constraint to it? Let's say I telepathically communicate with another person. And, for some reason, I think they they are communicating with me currently in the current time. And if they don't acknowledge my presence of telepathic communication, I brush it off as I communicated with them currently and they were just unconscious of their telepathic communication with me. But, I want to go a step further and involve time. How do I know that it is not their conscious self talking with me from the future or past? Because time doesn't matter when you take into account consciousness and spirit, right? Rather, time is an illusion of this present dimension.
Old 30-03-2018, 11:38 PM
Suspended
Pathfinder

Telepathy is not limited to time and space. I have the ability to see the future and talk telepathically to myself and even others through my visions or, "time wormhole portals".

You can try communicating to people in their past telepathically by using telepathic memory retrieval:. First, you read minds. Then you go in and listen and feel with your heart and look through the feels for the right memories to come through. The heartfelt memories that need to be talked through will come through.

To talk, just send a regular telepathic message through the memory to the person in the past. It will go through, even if subconsciously. :)
Old 31-03-2018, 12:42 PM
Experiencer

So telepathic connection is a connection between hearts? And hearts are both physical and spiritual. In the body, it has neurons and memory cells. In the spirit, it is this thing we know as love. I wonder if the neurons of the physical heart could react to something that is only happening in another realm/consciousness, future/past. Since the concept of space and time is not connected with the idea of dimensional realities, and the physical heart is a physical vessel to feel and express that which is spiritual, then I wonder if we feel in our hearts that which is not related to space/time.

Say, if I get a message telepathically, it does seem to originate in/near my heart. And, for illustration purposes, it could be a message from my past or future self, or anyone else on another dimension?
Old 31-03-2018, 07:31 PM
Guide

Rarely are TWO able to communicate telepathically ...... BOTH have to be in a Stater of Inner Peace. A Chattering mind CANNOT tap into the telepathic space which requires a still mind to receive the RIPPLES through Space-Time. I would not waste time by trying .......... telepathy cannot work if forced , rather seek more STILLNESS and SILENT times in Nature ......OBSERVING how NATURE and ANIMALS DO THIS WITHOUT EFFORT.