Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Mediumship

Old 06-10-2012, 03:38 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by onetruebeliever
At various times I have heard a rumbling, tinkling bells, and the other night, a harp (although I think that was part of a lucid dream.)

It's possible the dream arose from the sounds your were hearing, onetruebeliever.

Xan

Old 06-10-2012, 04:49 PM
Master
Thanks Xan. I don't remember the whole dream, episode(whatever ya want to call it), but the part I was meant to remember was, I heard my clock radio come on very quietly. It was not set and I checked it later - still off. It's always set to buzzer, but this was the radio, talking and music. I reached over and turned it off. Then, the symbol my gatekeeper uses so I can identify her appears, and then the harp music. Her symbol is an Irish harp(she is a distant relative.) I actually posted about this and the previous night's experiences a few posts down.

I have not been able to relax enough lately to communicate, but the last two weeks I have been dreaming like crazy. This is what happened when I first opened up. I am excited about it for sure! The sounds and my dreams are probably related.
Old 06-10-2012, 04:50 PM
Master
Sounds pretty cool, one.

I consider the sounds associated with spirit guides and gatekeepers part of the inner sound current as they are non-physical.

Xan

Old 06-10-2012, 05:08 PM
Master
Again, thank you!!! I learn so much from you and all those who are more experienced than I am. This has been a very exciting journey so far!
Old 06-10-2012, 07:16 PM
Racer X

"The Ringing Sound" by Eric Gustafson

Yes, I have had it ever since a brush with death ~
Old 16-10-2012, 09:00 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xan
The term "inner sound current" indicates sound that is non-physical in nature. I understand deaf people can hear it, perhaps even better because they are not distracted by outer/physical sounds.

The vast non-physical dimensions we call spiritual may seem "woo woo" and unreal, until one experiences this for him/herself.

Xan

Xan... what I'm saying is something one has to experience for themselves... ie what they can hear. You've got to experience for yourself and not as I do. You don't understand that yet.
Old 17-10-2012, 02:04 AM
Master
I understand that sharing what we experience does not deny others and what may show up for them... in fact, sometimes it opens people's minds in their own ways to experiences they didn't know were possible.

There are many ways to communicate honestly and respectfully, Gem. I think that's what you don't yet understand.

Xan

Old 17-10-2012, 04:57 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xan
I understand that sharing what we experience does not deny others and what may show up for them... in fact, sometimes it opens people's minds in their own ways to experiences they didn't know were possible.

There are many ways to communicate honestly and respectfully, Gem. I think that's what you don't yet understand.

Xan

I understand what's going on. You try to make it seem woo woo in order plug your own thang.

When you say 'haven't experienced it', I respond by saying listen to what is experienced, and dont try hear what Xan experiences ot I experience of a deaf person or anyone else.
Old 17-10-2012, 09:23 PM
Master
listen to what is experienced, and dont try hear what Xan experiences ot I experience of a deaf person or anyone else.

Yes, of course. I would never suggest otherwise.

On the other hand if you think everyone so simple minded they can't discern for themselves that one person's experience is not necessarily their own.........

As for me I have more respect for people's good sense than that.

Xan

Old 18-10-2012, 03:39 AM
Rin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xan
listen to what is experienced, and dont try hear what Xan experiences ot I experience of a deaf person or anyone else.

Yes, of course. I would never suggest otherwise.

On the other hand if you think everyone so simple minded they can't discern for themselves that one person's experience is not necessarily their own.........

As for me I have more respect for people's good sense than that.
But isn't it true that many people hear what someone has experienced and then try to emulate it?

Let's take qigong where the flow of qi is said to produce sensations like tingling, warmth, etc. Many people will think that this is what they must experience otherwise it is not the real thing. By looking for a specific experience they then overlook their own real experience.