Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Light Workers & Earth Angels

Old 11-01-2016, 02:46 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Energy Stream
The "angelic realm" would be everywhere. There isn't a realm exclusively for them. They exist in many frequencies and/or realms like many other beings do.. Unless you meant their home "Heaven". Can you clarify what you meant there? Also why do you feel you aren't allowed around them?

What I meant by "God" is the god tier being that created them and heaven..

Thanks. Is this god tier being an entity? I meant realm as in the understand of the word, not as an understanding of its service. The angelic realm serve their god, is that an accurate understanding?

You say allowed as if I need permission to go there. I remember one adventure where I entered a collapsed world and retrieved an item, all gateways into this world were guarded by angels (which kind would that be, since I understood them as Archies). The moment I picked up the item they were very surprised, and to their confusion I was gone before they could do anything about it. The word that comes to mind is that my nature is too free... some would say chaotic (yet without the proper understanding of this, it is an inaccurate description).
Old 11-01-2016, 03:25 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adrienne
What about the possibility of asking for it back ? you know, new year, new beginnings and all that ?

I don't think it's as simple as that. Once I willingly made my choices, and become 'fallen' in the basic sense of the word, I put myself into a different place of evolution. Basically changing everything about myself in the process. And I'm not sure it's possible to ever go back to the way things were a long, long, time ago.
Old 11-01-2016, 05:21 PM
Seeker

Quote:
Thank you for your reply Energy Stream. I have heard it said that if one is a true Earth Angel, they do not go round making such claims... but tend to remain anonymous as they go about their business, whatever it may be here on Earth.

I am the missing Archangel, that they wouldn't give you a name for ......it is about time we met .......just sayin'
Personally I only reveal who I am to other earth angels and light workers. That's why I was led here. The people in my personal life and work don't know this side of myself. It'll be foolhardy at best to tell them so I keep it secret. I hope you aren't being sarcastic lol
Old 11-01-2016, 06:55 PM
Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by innerlight
I'm probably no longer listed among the angelic these days. I abandoned my duties, job, and role, long ago.

I willingly gave up my status, title, and rank.
You are still angelic. You have lost your grace. Typically the wings lose their light and turn black and you lose some angelic powers you may have had... Your angelic rank remains the same as when you came into being... I asked Gabriel about the fallen ones a while ago and he said there's no way to go back as before for god would not allow them to... Why would you give up what you had?
Old 11-01-2016, 07:16 PM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Personally I only reveal who I am to other earth angels and light workers. That's why I was led here. The people in my personal life and work don't know this side of myself. It'll be foolhardy at best to tell them so I keep it secret. I hope you aren't being sarcastic lol

I wasn't being sarcastic. I figured you didn't go round the general public making such announcements. You do have this in the correct area of the forum, it was just that there have been a few who have been here .... who were very outspoken to say it nicely, in their connections or announcements and claiming they were angels.

I find your posts interesting. .......who's to say I wasn't led here to read these posts of yours for whatever reason ?
Old 11-01-2016, 07:29 PM
Seeker

Quote:
I wasn't being sarcastic. I figured you didn't go round the general public making such announcements. You do have this in the correct area of the forum, it was just that there have been a few who have been here .... who were very outspoken to say it nicely, in their connections or announcements and claiming they were angels.

I find your posts interesting. .......who's to say I wasn't led here to read these posts of yours for whatever reason ?
Everything will be revealed in time.. As for the outspoken ones, some probably are earth angels but their human egos got the better of them and therefore sought attention. Others probably weren't and deeply desired to be "more"..
Old 11-01-2016, 07:38 PM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Everything will be revealed in time..
you sound like one of my spirit guides,lol....... that is usually the answer I get from them when I am asking them certain questions.
Old 11-01-2016, 08:13 PM
Seeker

Quote:
you sound like one of my spirit guides,lol....... that is usually the answer I get from them when I am asking them certain questions.
I always get to same answer when I would pry these guys to tell me stuff lol. I understand why but I still tend to get impatient in the pursuit of their wisdom. I am curious as to how you've come to know about you being one of the arch angels... What do you know about them? Do you know of the "special powers" that they have?
Old 11-01-2016, 09:23 PM
Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melahin
Thanks. Is this god tier being an entity?
He is
Quote:
Originally Posted by Melahin
I remember one adventure where I entered a collapsed world and retrieved an item, all gateways into this world were guarded by angels (which kind would that be, since I understood them as Archies). The moment I picked up the item they were very surprised, and to their confusion I was gone before they could do anything about it. The word that comes to mind is that my nature is too free... some would say chaotic (yet without the proper understanding of this, it is an inaccurate description).
A question if you don't mind.... What was this item they were guarding and why was it of interest to you
Old 11-01-2016, 09:38 PM
Master
Quote:
You are still angelic. You have lost your grace. Typically the wings lose their light and turn black and you lose some angelic powers you may have had... Your angelic rank remains the same as when you came into being... I asked Gabriel about the fallen ones a while ago and he said there's no way to go back as before for god would not allow them to... Why would you give up what you had?

That is the million dollar question, and one I asked myself many a time. What the hell was I thinking? All puns intended.

I am not entirely sure the full details of it all, to know why exactly it happened.

I've seen myself, in a dream, as an angel. I wore the mantle of death. There was some sort of war, not sure where or about what. It involved the angels and someone else. Not sure whom. I was in love with a human woman. The war kept dragging me away from her. Tearing us apart. Every time I would get to see her, angels would come, and bring me back to the war. At the end of that dream, it created a huge rift between us, being away from her.. That I think may have caused me to step away from my duties, putting down the sword so to speak, and stop fighting.

Another dream, I was in spirit, with the being that was known as Lucifer. He was having a heated argument with people. I did not fully see them. He was angry that the angelic realm was not getting more involved with the humans. They were destroying themselves, and the angels were standing idly by. He could not stand by and let them destroy themselves, so out of love, he chose to descend and fall to earth... I was his most trusted friend and confidant, and as such, I went with him.

The last dream I've seen of myself as an angel, I went to an angelic council. Where they told me, I am the horseman of death, and am out of alignment with being that, being myself, that I am not able to fully tap into my power and what I am capable of being/doing.

Perhaps they are just random gibberish and not true at all.

I have seen myself with black wings. I have also seen myself with bright gold wings.