Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Indigo, Crystal, & Star Children

Old 20-01-2015, 04:14 PM
Deactivated Account

Very worried about my sister and my nephew

I knew even before my nephew was born that he was going to be either a star seed, indigo, or crystal child. I was initially worried because I got a feeling that he'd be emotionally sensitive, a very compassionate soul. When he's quiet alert, he often creases his brow. My family jokes that he's worrying about the woes of the world.

It seems like ever since he was born, my sister and her husband have had their share of bad experiences when it comes to their son. When my sister went into labor, the midwife disappeared for hours and the nurses gave her a delivery dose that caused the baby to go into distress. Miraculously, he was healthy when she delivered, and she didn't have to have a C section. My brother in law's family has voiced their resentment in their decision not to have him circumsized and have visited when they had the flu (infants can die from influenza!), and a married couple (fair weathered friends) visited my sleep deprived sister and brother in law for seven hours one day, drinking all their booze and eating all their food until they were asked to leave.

I have faith that my sister and her husband will get through tough times by sticking together and remaining calm, but I'm worried that as my nephew gets older, he will have more bad experiences with unsavory people. Isn't this a trait of an indigo/starseed/Crystal? Harsh life experiences that shape the individual? I'm wondering how I can help. It seems like intentional prayer isn't enough.
Old 04-02-2015, 05:45 AM
Newbie ;)

Greetings,

Consider that difficult life experiences allow one to grow in wisdom and understanding. They can be necessary to properly comprehend the unfortunate state that the world is often in. With these experiences, your nephew will be capable of creating much good later in life.

However, without proper support, these experiences could instead turn him away from this goodness.

Thus, it falls to loved ones to ensure that this young person is provided the proper support that is required. Understand that this need of support may not necessarily require you to involve yourself beyond prayer and good intentions. At times, this may in fact be the best method for you to assist him.

If you are truly so concerned that your good intentions are not enough, my sincerest recommendation is to simply be there for him when he needs to talk. Even if he is not capable of doing so now, he certainly will be later. One day he may start to realize that his thoughts differ from others, and this can be truly confusing and terrifying.

As long as you are ready and willing to be there for him when the time comes, his spirit will be guided to you.
Old 04-02-2015, 12:01 PM
Master

I have learned, am still learning, how to shut the worry button off. Metaphysically, worry only brings more worry, it doesn't necessarily bring the thing that you are worried about - i.e. what you are worrying about probably won't happen because you can't manifest for someone else, so when you worry about them, it only affects you :) and the Law of Attraction will bring you more things to worry about.

However, beliefs about anything can change your perception on what is going on with anyone, because our beliefs shape how we are creating our lives. So, if you believe that being a star child or whatever will bring him great trials and tribulations, your belief about anything will make it true in your perception, your view of his life. We can only manifest for ourselves, but our beliefs create the world around us. Tricky, because your beliefs pull life events towards you - worry doesn't, it just drives you crazy :).

So, where is the boundary between worry and belief? For me, worry is worrying about the future and all of the things you feel you have no control over. Belief is knowing, like you know that, even though you might dye your hair to achieve a certain color, underneath you really are a brunette. These things have proven themselves to you.

But then, everything that we believe can be changed, but first we have to uncover the belief if we don't like how our life is turning out. I think I got myself in a circular argument.

What I intended to say when I saw your post was this: be careful of what you are thinking about when you are around the baby. Babies are telepathic, and all their psychic gifts are turned on. They don't turn them off until they are between 1 and 2. So they can pick up easily on others beliefs. So, if you believe something that is not going to help them, try not to think about it when you are around them. Think happy baby thoughts, happy auntie thoughts. Think about all the fun you two will have when the baby is a bit older and can laugh and play and you can interact more with him. Newborns are a lot of work for the parents. I'm a new grandma, so this subject is very near to my heart.

Babies are all love. They don't have beliefs yet about anything. But they can absorb the beliefs their parents have, that is a given and even though you are not a parent, just be careful what you are thinking at the baby when you are with the baby - and even when you are not.

They are just arrived from source energy. They have much to teach us, and we get to teach them lots of fun things. But make it fun and stop worrying. Everything will always be alright, just relax and take a deep breath. And enjoy your nephew, for they grow so fast. But he won't be a newborn for long, and then the fun begins.

Congratulations.
Old 04-02-2015, 06:37 PM
Master
What if you burn a protection candle for him and pray over it? It might give you peace of mind
Old 17-02-2015, 12:01 PM
StarWolf

As the others said, the best way you can help your nephew is by being positive. Harsh experiences are a part of being indigos and what makes it worse is that we also think about things on a level that average humans don't. So that does make it harder. But through these experiences we become learn and truly become better and prepared for our destiny.

Be positive around your nephew, love him, pray for him, and help him to find and talk with others of his kind so that he doesn't feel alone.