Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Complementary Therapies & Traditional Medicine > Reiki

Old 30-04-2014, 01:23 PM
Knower

How wonderful Disa!

The masters in my class told me that my face changed as soon as I got my second attunement.

I have been feeling very relaxed since my class and have been giving myself an hour of Reiki a day. Of course, I'm new to Reiki, so this feeling might be normal.
Old 30-04-2014, 01:29 PM
Knower

How wonderful Disa!

The masters in my class told me that my face changed as soon as I got my second attunement.

I have been feeling very relaxed since my class and have been giving myself an hour of Reiki a day. Of course, I'm new to Reiki, so this feeling might be normal.
Old 30-04-2014, 11:27 PM
Disa

An hour a day is great! I must say I haven't been doing self Reiki as much as I should since the Master class. I really need to spend some time going over what I learned in the Master class- it seems the level I & II are pretty well ingrained. I keep reverting back to those.

I read something somewhere and I liked how they phrased it, but I can't remember it verbatim: Being a Reiki Master doesn't mean that you have mastered Reiki, but that you have allowed Reiki to master you.

I found a Reiki share group at my fave metaphysical store that meets once per month. I think I'll sign up :)
Old 01-05-2014, 01:23 AM
Experiencer

My reiki teacher gave us homework after our workshop. Reiki every day for 4 weeks. Even if it was just a few minutes. Ourselves, friends, family, pets, etc.

It really helped to cement everything and I had some wonderful experiences with distant reiki with the very people here at SF. :)
Old 01-05-2014, 02:23 AM
Disa

Oh I did practice between classes, but I haven't had a chance yet since the last class. It seems there are quite a few different ways to do distance reiki, would be interesting to explore/discuss those.
Old 01-05-2014, 07:05 PM
Knower

I read that Reiki finds you rather than you finding Reiki. I truly believe that.

I am doing the 21 day cleanse. I try to give my puppy Reiki, but she doesn't tolerate it for very long. She does seem to like my meditation music and will rest on her "meditation cushion" while I'm meditating.

I try to send some Reiki to the animals at the local shelter when I pass by it. Although I'm only Reiki 1 attuned, my master said that I can still send them Reiki by thinking about it.

Since I'm trying to deal with the power of Reiki right now, level 2 is a month or two away. My master said Reiki will let me know when it's time to do it. :)

Best of luck with your studies Disa!
Old 09-05-2014, 03:22 PM
Experiencer

How are you doing with your Reiki Tail11? Any interesting experiences to share?
Old 10-05-2014, 02:59 PM
Knower

Thanks for asking! I have been doing self Reiki every day since my class. I went to a local Reiki meetup this week. It was great working on others. I don't have the clairvoyance yet to feel what the masters feel when they are working on clients. I'm assuming because I'm only Reiki 1 attuned? Or that I'm just a beginner?

When it was my turn to get on the table, it was a great experience. At the end (we get approx 20 minutes) I felt like an ocean was welling up and down my throat/heart chakras. The gal at my shoulders at the time even said she felt it, and she has only had Reiki done on her twice and not attuned.

The leader said she felt very good energy from me and that my chakras are all balanced and she felt a good vibration from them. I was so excited to hear that!

I have not been this calm and relaxed in years! I feel wonderful!
Old 12-05-2014, 05:24 PM
Experiencer

That's so wonderful! You are having great experiences!

As you develop your abilities, your form(s) of ESP (clairvoyance, clairsentience, clairaudience, etc.) will make itself known. I think opening yourself and surrendering in order to channel energy/spirit is the keystone of healing and every time you practice Reiki (self or others), it just cements that foundation!

I can't wait to hear about your future experiences. It's such an exciting time!
Old 12-05-2014, 07:22 PM
Knower

I am hoping to get my channel open. I think I try to hard instead of just letting things flow naturally. I hope that I can open up and start to feel more when I work on folks. I am trying to be patient, but its hard!

I've signed up for the next meetup next month. I will evaluate where I'm at to see if I'm ready to move to Reiki 2. My master said I'd know when it's time. I don't know what to expect with that.