Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Light Workers & Earth Angels

Old 22-09-2011, 12:47 AM
Master
Cat

Quote:
Originally Posted by norseman
Silvergirl, in the forum where I reign , we have two classifications
D.O.C and D.O.S.
[dozy old crone and dusty old sage ]

Sheesh! Even got lost finding my way back here. DOC it is ~ not too crazy about being called 'dozy' ~ I think dizzy would be more of a fit, personally

Yes, I caught that bit about who reigns where ~ just choosing to ignore that!

Old 22-09-2011, 05:05 AM
tooqute2nv

Wow Marie, that is mind-blowing to me! I'm sorry that some of the people you've helped in the past haven't shown much gratitude towards you. But must get a bit draining. But you know, I think those who's souls you really really really reach inside will be grateful, even if you don't see it!
Old 22-09-2011, 10:42 AM
mattie

Closely Tied Healing Abilities

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marie
...Funny enough its not just healing by soul but I also got the gift of physical healing.

The 2 are tied very closely.
Old 22-09-2011, 03:06 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Silvergirl
Sheesh! Even got lost finding my way back here. DOC it is ~ not too crazy about being called 'dozy' ~ I think dizzy would be more of a fit, personally

Yes, I caught that bit about who reigns where ~ just choosing to ignore that!

OK, "dizzy" it is ! If the cap fits, etc, etc
Old 22-09-2011, 03:57 PM
Guide
Well since I was young it felt really 'right' when I spent time focusing on the world.. From there spirituality opened up to me, as if all I had to do was open a door. Up to today, I pose myself questions - or Im posed questions on this forum and sometime I really don't know the answer but deep inside I do, and it comes out most times. I've always been really aware of the world around me as well, especially this time of year (fall).

Im not sure what I am, in fact, I've never had a past life shootback or anything.. I've had a reading and this women told me I have an old soul that dates back to mantras, much meditation and incense.

Last edited by jorddy : 22-09-2011 at 08:00 PM.
Old 22-02-2012, 10:57 PM
Master

I am just waking up to this and the responsiblities that come with it..

Also acceptance and understanding of why I am how I am and why I see things so and always have done.
Old 22-02-2012, 11:24 PM
Knower
I'm definitely not an angel. I never really had weight issues, substance abuse, or relationship problems. I'm a bit too aggressive and protective to be classified as one since they abhor violence. I did once have an astral moment (my first!) and saw the fall of Atlantis, though I don't think that would label me as a wise one. I don't fit the description mattie stated. :( I guess I'm just your regular Joe Shmoe soul. :)
Old 31-03-2012, 04:44 PM
CatChild

I had an Aboriginal Elder tell me once that I was an 'enlightened one' and that enlightened ones had a difficult path. This was about twenty years ago and looking back I'd say he was right!
Old 31-03-2012, 04:50 PM
Pathfinder

Cat

Once a lady told me - You must be one of the wise ones. - I had never heard the term, and don't fit the description given here.
I am very close to nature & animals, esp. Cats & horses.
Never practiced a craft, yet know things automatically. Never questioned the knowing, just accepted it as normal.
Old 21-04-2012, 03:39 PM
Ascender
I have felt I was a earth angel when I have read the post mattie posted, feel including physical reaction to my intuition, then I feel I was a wise one, but I just put this in a cupboard of my mind to study it later.
then I had a past life memory where I was a celtic witch/priestress/druidess

-This is either madness or brilliance !
- It's remarkable how often those two traits coincide ...
[Captain Jack Sparrow ]