Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Light Workers & Earth Angels

Old 18-09-2011, 04:54 AM
tooqute2nv

Book1 Wise Ones?

I had a psychic lady tell me once that I was a type of "wise one", taken I believe from the Doreen Virtue outlook on things...I was just wondering if anyone else ever had such a title given to them? Or one of the other "Earth Angel" descriptions, rather than just angelic ones?
Old 18-09-2011, 06:08 AM
Master
I haven't personally. Does it mean you are an old soul?
Old 18-09-2011, 07:13 AM
mattie

Wise Ones

The ‘Wise Ones’ are discussed in detail in Virtue’s ‘Realms of the Earth Angels,’ $7, 193 pgs., 4” x 6”. She has 24 pages on this category of ‘Earth Angels‘ in Chapter 5. The following is summarized from this book. This is an update of the ‘Earth Angels’ book. In this book she refines & expands some of the categories.

The ‘Wise Ones’ are reincarnated sorceresses, high-priest(esses), sorcerers, wizards, shamans, & witches. These are experienced energy workers w/ a solid, down to earth energy since their energy work connects heavily w/ the planetary energies. Wise Ones & the Elementals (fairies, elves) are very connected. They’re ‘realistic, compassionate, and patient with people, and they’ve learned to enjoy their time here.’ Many Wise Ones study Earth-based topics such as astrology, Wicca, crystals, herbs, & various ritualistic spiritual techniques. Many have strong feelings about witch persecution & for good reason. There are high level energy workers who have been persecuted in many eras.

There are some of the Virtue categories that I feel fit me.

Women of this group may be drawn to long flowing dresses. Men can favor pendant insignia necklaces such as Celtic crosses or Ohm insignias. They often have an interest in ancient civilizations that are often considered to be mythical. Virtue notes the Wise Ones she surveyed in her seminars where the participant’s origin was investigated that all Wise Ones knew their sun, moon, rising, & ascendant astrological signs when other participants from other realms often didn’t know their sun sign & seldom knew their moon sign.

Wise ones long for a soul mate partnership & may choose to be alone until this happens. This group can use their powerful manifestations to materialize healthy, happy relationships w/ friends & family.

One can be a combination of more than one group.

There are some of the Virtue categories that I feel fit for me.

The ‘Wise Ones’ are discussed in detail in Virtue’s ‘Realms of the Earth Angels,’ $7, 193 pgs., 4” x 6”. She has 24 pages on this category of ‘Earth Angels‘ in Chapter 5. The following is summarized from this book. This is an update of the ‘Earth Angels’ book. In this book she refines & expands some of the categories.

The ‘Wise Ones’ are reincarnated sorceresses, high-priest(esses), sorcerers, wizards, shamans, & witches. These are experienced energy workers w/ a solid, down to earth energy since their energy work connects heavily w/ the planetary energies. Wise Ones & the Elementals (fairies, elves) are very connected. They’re ‘realistic, compassionate, and patient with people, and they’ve learned to enjoy their time here.’ Many Wise Ones study Earth-based topics such as astrology, Wicca, crystals, herbs, & various ritualistic spiritual techniques. Many have strong feelings about witch persecution & for good reason. There are high level energy workers who have been persecuted in many eras.

Women of this group may be drawn to long flowing dresses. Men can favor pendant insignia necklaces such as Celtic crosses or Ohm insignias. They often have an interest in ancient civilizations that are often considered to be mythical. Virtue notes the Wise Ones she surveyed in her seminars where the participant’s origin was investigated that all Wise Ones knew their sun, moon, rising, & ascendant astrological signs when other participants from other realms often didn’t know their sun sign & seldom knew their moon sign.

Wise ones long for a soul mate partnership & may choose to be alone until this happens. This group can use their powerful manifestations to materialize healthy, happy relationships w/ friends & family.

One can be a combination of more than one group.

Last edited by Silver : 21-09-2011 at 03:39 AM.
Old 18-09-2011, 11:18 AM
Master
Wise Ones or Cunning Folk - old names going back pre-christian. They practiced The Craft of the Wise i.e. Witch Craft.
[ Cunning Folk and Familiar Spirits - Emma Wilby, Fellow of the University of Exeter ]
Old 18-09-2011, 09:24 PM
tooqute2nv

Thank you. :) I was wondering has anyone else ever been called this by someone? I guess summing it down to an old soul-witch??
Old 18-09-2011, 09:53 PM
Master
I follow the path of the Cunning Folk.
Old 19-09-2011, 02:23 AM
tooqute2nv

Hmm. I don't now, which is why I was surprised to be told something like that...How did you come about that path then? Did you feel it was part of your past and choose to continue or just became interested and think it's a proper way for you?
Old 19-09-2011, 10:16 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by tooqute2nv
Hmm. I don't now, which is why I was surprised to be told something like that...How did you come about that path then? Did you feel it was part of your past and choose to continue or just became interested and think it's a proper way for you?

Was on the path for about 30 years without even knowing it. Gaining a deep knowledge and connection to nature in my area [a National Park ] - all the craft skills of a Cunning Man, including the "odd" places which I now know to be places of power. Finally, over a decade ago, I had an epiphany and realised what it was all about. I dedicated to Gaia and got involved in the Path on a deeper spiritual level. I do have past life memories which all concern my area and I think I have been in this Land a long time. I was encouraged in this by wiccan HPS. The attraction of this Path is the informality of it and it appeals on an emotional level plus none of the flim-flam of wicca or "angels".
Old 19-09-2011, 10:36 AM
Neville

My Soul is a Rusty creaking old edifice that could use a dip in some cleaning fluid and then a lubricant of sorts to make it all zingy and shiny again. Karmically tired. been there done that got the T shirt and souvenir brochure.

One would have thought that my soul at least would have accrued some wisdom, but the pre birth memory wipe see's to that. So we have to wait for events to conspire to show us a situation in life where the souls wisdom s brought forward.

As for the most part , I am blissfully oblivious to such things :) I have been known to be somrthing of a Lightworker in my time in certain quarters though.
Old 19-09-2011, 11:24 PM
tooqute2nv

hehehe, and did you come to find out you had a "rusty creaking old edifice" soul?? (XD sorry!! I couldn't help but repeat that whole thing!! <3)