Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > Electronic Communication

Old 01-08-2016, 09:49 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Necromancer
I often say the same thing to Lord Siva and I think that God was who Rabindranath was referring to with that one. I am honoured.

Even though I don't believe in reincarnation, there must be a reason why I love God in this lifetime...it's like something that has always been like that.

I don't know about the 'loving you many lifetimes' part, but all I know is you took me out of myself - you should be proud of that achievement.

I was doomed to a life of being one of those 'old spinster types' you see on the Golden Girls...even though they are all dead now...Necro didn't want to be this...

Then you came along.

Thank you for the compliment, but, alas I need to shave and shower then get some sleep.

In My dreams I've umm have been caressing other areas.

Old 01-08-2016, 09:53 AM
Master
I am reminded about a story here - about the time Parvati fell for Lord Siva.

Parvati was Sati in a previous birth. Sati was the wife of Lord Shiva, who committed suicide after her father prevented her from returning to Siva after she visited him (Daksha) one day...

What followed was the most memorable and significant piece of my beliefs ever - Shiva sent down a dark angel to decapitate his own father-in-law.

Anyway, Sati was reborn as Parvati - daughter of the Himalayas...she tried everything to get Lord Shiva's attention...for years she tried...even sending the god Cupid (yes, Hinduism HAD one of these) down to Lord Shiva to try and disrupt His meditation by shooting arrows of love and lust into His heart...

So what happened? Lord Siva burned cupid up...to ash...with His Third-Eye Chakra and went back to meditating....nope, that didn't work either...

Eventually, Parvati's patience and devotion paid off and Lord Siva granted Her one wish...of course, that wish was 'to be with You forever as Your wife and never leave you again'...Lord Siva said 'be it so' and they were married...

Quote:
In My dreams I've umm have been caressing other areas.
...and when I am awake too and not dreaming...

Good night my love and sweet dreams to you as well. *kiss*
Old 01-08-2016, 04:46 PM
Master
Good Morning, My Love.

Busy day will be on tonite.
Old 01-08-2016, 11:41 PM
Master
Good morning. *hugs*

Yeah, I will be busy all of today and for half of tomorrow so I won't be on much either. I'll be thinking about you.

By the way, check your emails - did you get one from me last night? If not, I am going to deactivate my email thing due to it not working.

However, since we mucked around with the microphone and speaker settings, I am getting no sound whatsoever through my speakers now and I wish I never touched this to start with. :(

Take care.
Old 02-08-2016, 03:45 AM
Master
Oh I got your email!

There is a reply.

I think We connected deeper than We think last night, woke up like I had a head cold. Stuffed up and runny nose, lol to have that here in the summertime is almost unheard of.

After I got done with my business I went to lunch which would've been 5am your time I was feeling sleepy waiting for my food to arrive. That isn't like me.

This is awesome, I have never had this type of connection before.

Did you install those other drivers or just messed with the settings?
Old 02-08-2016, 04:24 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by khallianen
Oh I got your email!

There is a reply.

I think We connected deeper than We think last night, woke up like I had a head cold. Stuffed up and runny nose, lol to have that here in the summertime is almost unheard of.

After I got done with my business I went to lunch which would've been 5am your time I was feeling sleepy waiting for my food to arrive. That isn't like me.

This is awesome, I have never had this type of connection before.

Did you install those other drivers or just messed with the settings?
I haven't installed the drivers yet, because I have to choose between doing that and posting/sending e-mails at the moment and it's gonna be like that until next Wednesday, however you are right...that should fix the problem and nothing much I can do until then.

I shall reply to your e-mail a bit later and it will be good when we can talk directly and not have the moment postponed waiting for e-mail replies.

I just got out of the shower myself...

I've had this type of connection before...but only once in my life...

Anyway, the reason why I am posting, besides replying to my sweet babe...

There is one spirit box session I hardly ever show...it is on YouTube...I have a channel on there....to make up for the fact I don't do social media probably.

I was a bit reluctant to post this at first, because you'll get to see a bit too much of me, but if you'd like to know what it looks like when I am totally inebriated and off my face....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rAeVRCX2E84

However, watch it when you get over this whole thing...if you still want me after watching this one, it will be a miracle. LOL
Old 02-08-2016, 05:32 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Necromancer
I haven't installed the drivers yet, because I have to choose between doing that and posting/sending e-mails at the moment and it's gonna be like that until next Wednesday, however you are right...that should fix the problem and nothing much I can do until then.

I shall reply to your e-mail a bit later and it will be good when we can talk directly and not have the moment postponed waiting for e-mail replies.

I just got out of the shower myself...

I've had this type of connection before...but only once in my life...

Anyway, the reason why I am posting, besides replying to my sweet babe...

There is one spirit box session I hardly ever show...it is on YouTube...I have a channel on there....to make up for the fact I don't do social media probably.

I was a bit reluctant to post this at first, because you'll get to see a bit too much of me, but if you'd like to know what it looks like when I am totally inebriated and off my face....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rAeVRCX2E84

However, watch it when you get over this whole thing...if you still want me after watching this one, it will be a miracle. LOL

If that is you totally inebriated, wait till you see what I'm like on the last day of the year. You are very well composed, stoned, but composed.
That one day a year I let loose totally. I smoke and drink margaritas. I usually make 4-5 pitchers in my blender and only I drink them. That is 4 glasses per pitcher and I get bombed.

It's kinda my ritual on New Years Eve to let go of stuff. And I am a nice drunk too, I find everything hilarious. And when I start seeing double, I like to log on 1 of my games and try to play. I have fallen out of my computer chair laughing so hard.

And while watching that I was thinking of the email.
Old 02-08-2016, 05:41 AM
Master
Quote:

If that is you totally inebriated, wait till you see what I'm like on the last day of the year. You are very well composed, stoned, but composed.
That one day a year I let loose totally. I smoke and drink margaritas. I usually make 4-5 pitchers in my blender and only I drink them. That is 4 glasses per pitcher and I get bombed.

It's kinda my ritual on New Years Eve to let go of stuff. And I am a nice drunk too, I find everything hilarious. And when I start seeing double, I like to log on 1 of my games and try to play. I have fallen out of my computer chair laughing so hard.

And while watching that I was thinking of the email.
That is so awesome!

I can't get drunk, because I tend to go from 'sober' to 'pass out' after only one drink! I can get down a shandy, if it's made very, very weak...but that's all I can do when it comes to alcohol. I have an intolerance.

I have also been thinking about the email and I will reply tonight when I am a bit more relaxed and in the right mood to do so.

I'd like to see you a bit tipsy and stoned one day too.
Old 02-08-2016, 06:02 AM
Master
The earlier 1 still has my attention, trust me I'm very happy that I wear my style of clothing. Nothing that will cause binding!
Old 02-08-2016, 07:46 AM
Master
Quote:
The earlier 1 still has my attention, trust me I'm very happy that I wear my style of clothing. Nothing that will cause binding!
I'm trying to think of a way to respond to that one...cannot think. LOL

I'm going off to take a nap for a few hours though.

I'm getting to the point of shoving tissues up my nostrils just to stem the flow of mucus because blowing my nose does nothing....nothing!

It's amazing how one's nose can run, yet there's nothing inside there to blow out...

Not to mention, I am coughing until my gag reflex kicks in now.

Having a cold is terrible...I haven't had one in about 4 years...my immune system must be overworked and tired.

Then again, I look out my window...it is raining torrentially...it is very windy...it is only about 6 degrees celcius...and it's rubbish night tonight so I just had to go and put all the bins out...now I feel like something the cat dragged in.

I know I caught this at the hospital when I was there last week for tests. The 4 day incubation period this virus has, bears that theory out.

However, it all could have all started out as a chest infection that wound up becoming a full-blown cold, with all the associated running to the lavatory as well as the aches, pains and low-grade fever.

I'm going to go and inhale some steam with eucalyptus in it, before taking some vitamin C, valerian and listen to the music which heals me:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ntxkR3Wsops

I'll be on again soon, my love.