Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Light Workers & Earth Angels

Old 02-03-2015, 12:38 AM
Suspended

Quote:
I will tell a story. It is about a lady that were being pestered by beings which made her everyday intolerable. So I projected my consciousness to see what was going on and to my surprise back then I encountered Archangel Michael and a group of Archangel under his command pestering this lady. I simply asked them to leave and when they refused I called in some help to get them thrown away. And what would you know, the next day she said it all were good.

Now I am not saying he does not do good, he just works within a system as the article says that is no good.

Obviously, megamedes, you haven't developed enough discrimination to know the difference between the real Archangels and something that's masquerading as them - Do you really think the Archangels would be tormenting ppl like that.. These lower astral entities can appear as anything and their masters on higher mental planes can be resplendent - most ppl would never believe their not seeing angels of light. New-Age channellers, mediums, psychics etc. are easily duped.
Old 02-03-2015, 01:45 AM
Seeker

*Crawls out from under his rock and sees one group of light peoples fighting another group of light peoples fighting the dark peoples... Determines every ting is still bad and crawls under another rock.*
Old 09-03-2015, 12:56 AM
morganaflows

I have fibromyalgia and have had it for over 20 years, and yes the doctors do liken it to ms. I in my journeys have discovered it is plainly a physical body issue. It has nothing to do with working for the Light, working for God or any other spiritual thing. because you feel ****** and tired and are often sent to bed because of pain and miserableness it affects attitude and causes depression. but it isn't because of anything in the light or out of it. its because we are human and have bodies that we need to take care of. Fibromyalgia can be controlled with diet change and nutrition for a good portion of the issues. most people who have it have a wheat or night shade allergy.
Old 09-03-2015, 01:00 AM
morganaflows

There are really a lot of really good replies on this page.
Old 12-04-2015, 12:46 AM
Blue Cat

That is a lifetime of study that could not be easily summed up in a paragraph or two. So here is just a perspective.

"Faith without works is dead." James the brother of Jesus

There is no robotic light switch that makes one impervious to doing evil deeds. Just like there is no autopilot to always making the right choice. One has to deny their comfort to do a good deed for another person.

"Dear friends, do not believe every spirit, but test the spirits" Paul

I read an article about getting to know your spirit guides. I was immediately alarmed when the author of the article actually said that they couldn't lie to you! Yes, spirits can lie to you if they aren't from the creator of the universe. If you value your health and sanity, you must test them. Ask for an exact miracle from The Universe. Be detailed, and don't let them trick you with half measures. If they don't meet the miracle, they don't get past your defenses. If they are sent from The Universe, even if to test you. There's no need for defenses.

“Do not give dogs what is sacred; do not throw your pearls to pigs. If you do, they may trample them under their feet, and turn and tear you to pieces. Jesus.

People need to get counseling for their problems. Such as, addictions, suicide attempts, violent behavior, selfishly using people, or if they think that they are under a spiritual attack. And they need to want to change.

For example, if someone provides assistance to someone with an addiction. But that person does nothing to change their lifestyle and who is influencing their life. Then nothing will change.
Old 30-05-2015, 02:49 PM
Caspar

Thanks Leonine. I really resonated with that article. Very profound, it will take me a while to really process the depth of it's ramifications.
Explains to me why for the last few weeks my spiritual quest has led me to one phrase I couldn't really get my head around "There is a 'devil' on each shoulder". It's just a game they play. Left me feeling quite lost. If that's the way it is, then what now?
Old 30-05-2015, 03:02 PM
Master
I like those disinformation articles on the net, and the net is full of them.
Some have just a little twist of the truth, but this one seams to be very blatant.
I know it is difficult to trust anything that is out there.
This is where discernment comes in. Without it one can get lost.
But either way, everything will come out in the end.
Old 31-05-2015, 10:24 AM
Caspar

As far as I can tell both Jesus and Buddha tried to set this confusion straight 'back in the day'. There are numerous passages which point to this, some of which have been quoted above. In both cases their teachings have been severely corrupted (by the demiurge?). Mainstream Buddhism is largely concerned with either moralistic monasticism or tantric practices (which could be thought of as formalized 'white sorcery') while Christianity has largely become a possessive political power struggle.
At the core however, I feel what both of these great teachers were really tying to address was this very issue: Buddha's focus on simple meditation and teachings on the middle way; and Jesus' emphasis on pure love, faith (trust) and action with personal responsibility.