Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Light Workers & Earth Angels

Old 24-10-2010, 11:53 PM
Knower
Lightbulb If you want to help our world.....

Prayers projecting the Star
If you would like to help our world and the people and animals in it then please recite this prayer so that your thoughts can join up with others.

This is a prayer I use to send out the light, to help my fellow man, our mother earth, and the animal kingdom, and anything else I can think of, at 9 o'clock each evening to join up the energies with many other people in different countries at that same time.
When I recited the prayer, after a couple of months of doing this regularly every night I began to feel the Angels come into my aura around my head, and as I send out the golden Christ light to different things, people and places; I felt each individual angel come forth with their own particular energy quality to send through me to where I wish it to go.

About eight months ago, after sending out the light as usual one evening I suddenly felt this very powerful beautiful entity come forward and speak to me, he spoke so fast I had to really concentrate to hear what he was saying. He told me that those in spirit where very grateful to me for sending out the light regularly as it was more help to those on this earth than I could possibly imagine, and asked me to convey to all other light workers just how important this work is and how much benefits it is to our world and all those in it, to help raise their consciousness, and to give the light workers I knew, thanks from the angels, for their contribution in making our world a better place.

Many people in different countries of the world use this prayer particularly at noon each day and if they cannot manage this time, then at any of the hours three, six and nine: These hours have their own particularly helpful vibration. The length of time spent is not important but if you can leave all your immediate preoccupations for a brief time and concentrate on the blazing star even for a few moments, you will have made a contribution greater than you realise. You will also have come back to your centre, your self and purpose, in the midst of outer demands that can be so compelling. The strength of your work will come through making the effort regularly each day. As you do this you may begin to feel that you're not working alone, but as one of a brotherhood, all working to make their contribution to the healing of individuals and nations. Love, encouragement or support can be sent to any person, or, with detachment, to a group working for some ideal in the community. The essence of the matter is simply that this is active prayer.

The words of the prayer were given by White Eagle for use in the White Eagle Lodge. It can be used by all groups or individuals working simply and with dedication to radiate the light of the Christ spirit. Because of its use over many years the phrases have come to have a particular power, and with this prayer the wording should not be altered.

You can either picture in your mind sending a blazing star around our world, or to anything or anyone that you wish or you can do as I do and say out loud I now hold our mother earth in my hands and I ask the Great Angels of Christ to send the Golden Christ light down through my arms and through man hands to our mother earth or whoever and picture a golden light glowing from your hands surrounding our mother earth, or to where ever you wish to send the light.

The healing prayer
Let us remember before god the need of all humankind; and that we may pray to God, we make quite the fretful mind of every day…. we open our hearts to the father - mother god, and to Christ the Son - to the holy trinity of wisdom…. Love…. and power. In the holy name of Christ, by the Christ light in hearts of all people, we call upon the Great Angels of Christ; we feel their presence and their power. We attune ourselves to the prayers of all men and women of goodwill…
Being thus prepared and ready before God… with all the will of our minds, with all the love of our deepest heart, we send forth the light… we send it forth as a great star of light…. a blazing start…. withstanding, overcoming all evil, triumphant over death… a star of the Christ light. By all the power of Christ within our hearts, we send forth the light…

And at the end of each session I close by saying may God's blessing be upon this work. Amen.

Love light and blessings to all
Spiritmessenger

Last edited by Spiritmessenger : 25-10-2010 at 12:53 AM.
Old 25-10-2010, 12:10 AM
Master
Wow I will do this tonite and at either noon, or three tomorrow and keep doing this thankyou so much I hope that many people read this and do this.
xoxo
Spiritlite.
Old 25-10-2010, 04:33 AM
Master
I did this prayer at nine pm and I put my hands around an imaginary wold while doing it and let me tell you it felt SO good and peaceful and I imagined Christ gold light onto everyone and everything...thankyou this is something I will do everyday either at noon or nine.
xoxo
Spiritlite.
Old 20-01-2011, 06:36 AM
DrewDrewBear

I liked this prayer, may I ask how to join the light workers, I would like to make contact with the greater good beings, I would like to assist in the healing of earth <3
Old 20-01-2011, 11:23 PM
Smiles

I too would like to ask how to join the light workers, I would like to make contact with the greater good beings, I would like to assist in the healing of earth