Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Auras & Chakras

Old 05-10-2012, 02:12 AM
Sangress

I don't have so much time on my hands, so I'll answer after the philosophizing.

Quote:
Anyway, enough philosophizing.

Again, something you said has stuck with me--the part about energies entering without being "conditioned" or "mixed" properly.

I remember our discussions about how core energy (or is that basic?---I get these confused) are sort of Universal energy mixed with the uniqueness of the "soul", etc. Same with the energies moving out from the center.

But explain to me again what the mechanism is for the "mixing". Is it like the permeability of membranes that separate the energetic areas? What is "broken" if proper mixing is not done?
Hmm, bare with me here. I'll need to ramble a bit to work out this answer.

Well there are different 'stages' of mixing as far as I can tell, and different filters and organs that direct the flow of the mixing as well to some degree. It's not just an active process though, a lot of the initial mixing is passive, and then the chakra's and veins and such actively ensure that the action is continued and amplified.

I'll try to give a short recap of the mixing pattern:

- Source energy goes through the soul and binds with the 'metaphysical dna' there to become Core energy.

- Core energy gets actively channeled through chakra's, then veins and most times it seeps through those 'organs' and mixes with energies that have passed through the aura and into the energy body.

- The mix of core and external energies is basic energy.

So its basically, Source, to Core and then to Basic.

(I'm kind of tempted to spontaneously invent an 'Auric' layer considering that kind of thing is positioned outside the energy body...but eh, that's over-complicating it, just an extension of extra diluted basic energy really.)

The overall reason for the mixing is something I can't properly explain. My first explanation would be 'because that's just how it happens and it allows a person to function energetically,' but its more than that obviously.

I think the easiest way to portray the function of mixing would be a combination of something like spiritual homeostasis (keeping an internal environment constant and balanced to allow an individual to function) and natural 'gravitational' laws (because of the practically inevitable outwards expansion of energies.)

It's like an interaction between environmental forces and the soul which allows an individual to have an operational energy body...(which likely makes no sense to anyone but me. Haha.)

I have never seen an individual that literally had their mixing reflexes screwed up. That would be like meeting someone with their blood pumping outside their skin and it somehow not falling to the ground but being suspended around them, hinged on nothing...if I did see something like it I'd likely think it was unnatural, like some huge fault in existence.

Quote:
Because I do feel like there is entry of energy that is too strong, damaging in that it is too pure. IDK if it's from the crown or third eye. I have felt that third eye is where it comes in, which would explain the over-reactions of my physical pituitary and/or pineal. Is this possible? What would cause it--energetically or spiritually?

I know you felt this was happening (no grounding) when you did my reading, but it doesn't add up to me because I can feel when the grounding "circuit" is complete. And it happens all the time. I can do it consciously and feel it, and I think it happens automatically too, especially during 2 hours of walking/running.

I feel like the accumulation of energy at my feet is a kind of ballast for the top, which feels like it would float away without it. I can feel the accumulation of energy at my feet at times, but it doesn't feel destructive, just...heavy, like moving toes through mercury. Does any of this make sense to you? I'm just relaying impressions, nothing I know for sure.
I can call energy into the crown and move it through the body quickly. That's a conscious thing. But I feel like there are other times, and I don't know under what conditions, where the "unconditioned" energy enters the third eye and mucks everything up. It does bounce around and damage and I do feel it has weakened areas, which are later prone to more damage. So what could cause this? Have you seen it before--or signs of it?

(This is in answer to the first paragraph and later on the second) It's possible I suppose, though I haven't focused much on the pituitary and/or pineal gland at all, I know next to nothing about it.

In answer to what would cause it or what is happening...

The crown and third eye are like direct entryways to external energy, its like a backdoor. So its basically letting in energy that absolutely doesn't belong to you and hasn't been filtered, but that you can hopefully channel through you and use and then hopefully get rid of before it wreaks havoc on your basic energies and all that.

Source energy can be directly channeled through the crown and third eye a lot more easily than just external energy (its actually a reflex to do it every now and then,) considering its a direct building block of your soul, but too much of something is never a good thing.

So, considering you would have a natural disposition toward source energy, that would mean you don't have the urge to ground it and get rid of it after you let it in. (That's just logical deduction there.)

So, perhaps your simply letting in too much of that source energy for whatever reason, not grounding it and it's overshadowing your basic energy and weakening the chakra's and such as a result?

If so, then whatever reason is behind that process is beyond me.

The only guess I could make behind it is some kind of disconnection between soul and source, and compensating for it via channeling source energy, or a naturally overactive crown (which could well be something that has to be tolerated and learned how to work with or perhaps controlled consciously and/or suppressed.)

But I really don't know since I haven't looked into it specifically.

Hope that makes some sense to you.
Old 05-10-2012, 05:17 AM
Gregatha

Thankyou Sangress.....enjoy your weekend Mate. Cheers Greg.
Old 05-10-2012, 05:32 PM
Master
Sangress,

What you said made sense to me. I'll just ask one question at a time and you can choose to answer or not if and when you have time.

You said: Source energy can be directly channeled through the crown and third eye a lot more easily than just external energy (its actually a reflex to do it every now and then,) considering its a direct building block of your soul, but too much of something is never a good thing.

Why do people do it (bring in Source through crown or third eye) if the energy is not directly usable? Why is it a reflex to do it? Why is it a good thing if it's not directly usable?

[I do feel this is part of what is going on for me. I don't think I have some unique way of "mixing"--I just felt Source energy was the only option left in order to solve spiritual/energetic/health issues at the time. There was a part of it that was using the Source energy to "think my way out of" what I was in. Using either too much or Source energy to do that I think causes a damaging of the mechanisms in the brain so they keep running all the time. True, I think, of people with OCD, ADHD, migraines, etc. That may explain why my right eye and right side of brain have been more damaged than other side. It is still true now. ]

Lora
Old 05-10-2012, 05:43 PM
Master
Question 2: You seemed to indicate earlier that "spiritual" energy (for lack of better term) functions differently than physical energy. You said:

It depends on the strength and speed of the aura, moreso than the makeup and density of energy. An aura's speed and the amount of energy and force behind its rotation could well outweigh heaps of different heavier energies being pumped into it, or not....depends on the internal energy system's adaptions.

Anyway, usually faster/higher energy powers straight through denser heavier one's and negates them or simply converts them if its above a certain frequency, as opposed to energy that is still fast/high in nature but is below that specific frequency (and ends up being converted itself or smothered in the denser energy.)

I may be misinterpreting, but you seem to be saying that the ROY G. BIV scheme which we think defines higher and higher energies--doesn't always apply.

I gather, for instance, that a brown energy might be a higher frequency than, say, a white energy. Does it only depend on the speed of the energy's movement (in the basic or auric areas)? Are there other "properties" of spiritual energy that make it act differently from the energy we observe?

Lora
Old 05-10-2012, 05:55 PM
Master
During the time I think this energy imbalance started, I remember going to bed, closing my eyes and seeing the black void and clouds of red energy spinning fast out the "hole" (third eye).

I still see this now, but not usually red energy--it's usually white "thoughtform" type clouds and not nearly at the velocity of spin as I remember then. (It was like a drunk bed-spinning kind of feeling.)

Question 3: So, assuming this was caused by entry of and keeping too long Source energy in the body (brain), is it more likely this was a re-release of the Source energy, or actually purging my own "conditioned" energy?

This seems like a chicken-egg kind of thing to me. At the time, I was physically as well as emotionally out of whack. [I remember having white growth on my tonsils for 4 years even though my dad was a doc. He could never take the tonsils out because they were always inflammed, which was probably a good thing in the long run.] So, that is already an indication of blockage in the throat chakra (not being heard).

But is it more likely the Source energy directly damaged that chakra or that the damage to it came first, then trapping Source energy in the head?

I know this is kind of out of what you like to comment on--the whys.

Lora
Old 05-10-2012, 08:20 PM
Master
Question 4: Earlier when I asked about the white particles in the outside of my aura, you said you didn't see a "mental signal (fingerprint)" on it. I assume this is the same sort of concept as mixing Source energy with soul "metaphysical dna" --that makes it uniquely for us.

You've also said you don't see separate mental, physical, metaphysical bodies, but ...

I don't see different or separate bodies, I see different layers of the same body existing at the same time on different "levels" or layers of existence.

So if this energy did not have a unique "fingerprint" to it, then who/what created it? What creates energy without a "fingerprint"?

Lora
Old 06-10-2012, 12:18 AM
Sangress

Quote:
Thankyou Sangress.....enjoy your weekend Mate. Cheers Greg.

Uh, no problem, you too.

Quote:
Why do people do it (bring in Source through crown or third eye) if the energy is not directly usable? Why is it a reflex to do it? Why is it a good thing if it's not directly usable?

Hmm, universal energy and source energy are two different things.

Source energy is completely raw and 'pure,' so I think certain amounts of it would be usable, but large amounts might just equate to being hit by lightening or something forceful and immense like that. How and why source energy is used is beyond me, I don't like the stuff personally. I can only guess that it's connected to maybe renewing something to do with the soul, like re-attaching an umbilical cord whenever is convenient. Heh.

External energy is brought in usually to allow a person to align with something new or foreign, like an energetic vitamin supplement or something that triggers change or adaptions in the energy body. I figure that a little bit would be beneficial, but too much of the unfiltered stuff would just cause blockages and override the natural balance. (If there are any other reasons then I don't know them, haven't look into it before.)

So yeh, too much of anything tends not to be good.

Quote:
I may be misinterpreting, but you seem to be saying that the ROY G. BIV scheme which we think defines higher and higher energies--doesn't always apply.

I gather, for instance, that a brown energy might be a higher frequency than, say, a white energy.

I cant say I'm familiar with that scheme specifically, but if its based off wavelengths and light, then probably not.

Hmm, how to explain this....From what I can tell, the pattern energy vibrates in dictates its nature (how it behaves and some of its characteristics, like how flexible its frequency is,) usually external forces dictates its measurable frequency to a large degree partially because the ratio of its density seems to alter depending on the environment.

Most energies have dual frequencies simply because the ratio of the environment around them only allows certain aspects of that energies nature to express themselves (and also because most energies aren't so basic.)

For example, there could be a white energy that looks like it has a slow and low vibration in one layer of existence, and in the next a high fast frequency (which might make a person think they've changed its frequency, or that its an entirely different energy.) It's the same energy, only different aspects of it are being seen in environments that can allow such things to be expressed.

Naturally, the higher vibration often overpowers the lower in most environments because said environments are far more hospitable to that kind of frequency than not.

But, sometimes both aspects can be expressed at once, in which case you get to see the entirety of what your dealing with, as opposed to however much the environment can allow you to interact with and perceive.

So basically, unless you are in the 'correct' environment, you are only seeing part of the whole of any amount of energy, which is where misinterpretations begin.

To make things even more complicated, energy interacts with other energy constantly, so some energies actually alter their frequency and nature around other energies (I call it attuning) whilst others become null and voided and dissipate upon contact.

Energy is elusive in a lot of ways, so unless you can keep up with it you'd be hard pressed to understand anything of it.

Anyhow, looking at energy as it is (not as the environment allows it to be)...yes, some brown energy's could well have an overall higher vibration than some white energies.

In this layer of existence/dimension and the main neighboring dimension that affects this place...brown energy that has a higher vibration than white energy would not occur naturally (it basically cant be perceived and doesn't reside in the vicinity.) It would virtually be unheard of unless someone altered the atmosphere around them to align with yet another dimension, or toyed with the nature of that energies vibration itself.

Quote:
Does it only depend on the speed of the energy's movement (in the basic or auric areas)?

Generally anywhere inside the energy body is largely independent of the external environment. It maintains its own constant internal environment, so energies that can't be expressed outside would be active inside the body as a result.

The aura however is very much interacting with the environment, so it would be of an altered ratio to the basic energy within the body.

The speed and/or frequency of energy's movement can be altered without altering the nature of the energy itself to some degree because energies nature dictates how flexible it is in that area.

So the speed of any energies movement through the energy body or within the aura might alter its frequency or not. It depends on the energies nature.

Quote:
Are there other "properties" of spiritual energy that make it act differently from the energy we observe?

I don't think there is any universal 'basic' frequency or rule that energy can be simultaneously categorized by unless someone finds a way to account for the dimensional ratios, the nature of every kind of energy within said dimensions including the energies that are mixed an attuned within every moment and also the affect and alterations done to energy by living souls or constructs...and then it would have to update itself in real-time.

So, I think the main difference is that each variation of energy encountered is in a category all of its own. It probably can't be measured accurately and compared to other energies because it's all too complex and dynamic.

*brain implodes* I'll leave the last questions for later.
Old 06-10-2012, 03:23 AM
Sangress

Quote:
Question 3: So, assuming this was caused by entry of and keeping too long Source energy in the body (brain), is it more likely this was a re-release of the Source energy, or actually purging my own "conditioned" energy?

But is it more likely the Source energy directly damaged that chakra or that the damage to it came first, then trapping Source energy in the head?

I don't know the answers to any of this. I've never personally dealt with source energy before. I've just seen it in others and from a distance, so I can't even theorize on it.

The only way I'd ever be able to know is if I was there during the beginning and progression of whatever the situation is.

It's not even clear whether source energy is the culprit.

Quote:
So if this energy did not have a unique "fingerprint" to it, then who/what created it? What creates energy without a "fingerprint"?

I meant that its more energetically and possibly physically based than mentally based. It still belongs to you, but isn't to do with the mind or mental processes. Hence the lack of mental fingerprint.
Old 06-10-2012, 12:26 PM
Master
Sangress--

Thanks for taking the time to weed through these. Took a weedwhacker, I'm sure! And there are big miscommunications on my part regarding Source and "Universal" energy.

I use them interchangeably. I don't know what the difference is between them. I was just referring to whatever energy it is that I get when I ask for it. It is whatever energy I get when I visualize it. I'm not a fine connoisseur like you, not such a discriminating consumer! What is the difference between them?

The ROY G BIV thing is just the increase in energy moving from Red, Orange, Yellow...etc. Many assume, I think, that violet energy is "higher" than red, and that that is the sole criteria in judging how "energetic" an energy is. What you explained about energies explains it more (if I understand it). If I got what you said it was that energy behaves differently in different environments/dimensions and that seldom do we see the energy as a whole because we only see it in terms of one environment, plane, etc. Seeing it through many dimensions, under many conditions, interacting with other energies, exhibiting many "speeds"-- alters our understanding of any particular energy. Makes me think that even you may change your perceptions as you see more dimensions (?).

All of this makes me wonder where you get the terminology for all of this. Did you make it up as you observed? Did someone teach you? Where did your definitions of core, basic, Universal, source, mental, metaphysical, etc. come from?

L

P.S. So, to be dense about this, the white particle energy is just from my physical environment--like calcium in ocean water?? Duh.
Old 08-10-2012, 12:52 AM
Sangress

Quote:
Sangress--

Thanks for taking the time to weed through these. Took a weedwhacker, I'm sure! And there are big miscommunications on my part regarding Source and "Universal" energy.

I use them interchangeably. I don't know what the difference is between them. I was just referring to whatever energy it is that I get when I ask for it. It is whatever energy I get when I visualize it. I'm not a fine connoisseur like you, not such a discriminating consumer! What is the difference between them?

Yeh, I probably should have explained the difference come to think of it. I don't think I did.

For me the difference is basically that Sources are pretty much the origins of a soul, and each soul has a fragment or spark of their own Source within them at all times and it pretty much gives them sustenance, like an umbilical cord really. So the energy from said things are also 'more' than energy as well.

Universal energy tends to be a generalization for energies outside of an individual and often not in the local vicinity. Basically anything that doesn't belong specifically to another being and also is not from the origin (Source) of the soul that is interacting with the energy.

Examples that fall under the umbrella term of 'universal energy' is ambient energy, energy from an alternate source that doesn't belong to the individual interacting with it, or elemental energy....etc etc.

That's just my definition though, I know people who just chuck everything together as universal and call it a day.

I only separate the two because I see one as being something more than just energy, and the other being....well...just energy.

Quote:
The ROY G BIV thing is just the increase in energy moving from Red, Orange, Yellow...etc. Many assume, I think, that violet energy is "higher" than red, and that that is the sole criteria in judging how "energetic" an energy is.

What you explained about energies explains it more (if I understand it). If I got what you said it was that energy behaves differently in different environments/dimensions and that seldom do we see the energy as a whole because we only see it in terms of one environment, plane, etc. Seeing it through many dimensions, under many conditions, interacting with other energies, exhibiting many "speeds"-- alters our understanding of any particular energy.

Yep, that's the gist of it.

Quote:
Makes me think that even you may change your perceptions as you see more dimensions (?).

Oh yeh, because of the way the environment affects energies I always find out new things about the same energies.

It's like watching a movie repeatedly, you get new details each time.

Even more interesting is that once I experience a dimension I could then learn how to replicate those exact conditions myself, so its like a whole other host of possibilities opens up for energies I'm already well versed with.

Quote:
All of this makes me wonder where you get the terminology for all of this. Did you make it up as you observed? Did someone teach you? Where did your definitions of core, basic, Universal, source, mental, metaphysical, etc. come from?

A mixture of things. A few are slang terms spirits who visit around here use and others are terms that I think fits whatever concept the best and then others are words I've picked up that people use around here.

I'll see if I can remember where I got all the terms from...

Core = I first decided to name it because of the location of that specific energy, how it only ever occurred in the center of a person. Also later on in vampiric communities people would call specific techniques "core feeding" which involved the same energies I was noticing, so that pretty much set it in stone since it matched.

Basic = I think it was called basic both because I couldn't think of anything, and also because the words frequent, or overall just didn't fit it so I was like "well this stuff looks like the foundation that other energies mix with and its everywhere and barely changes or does anything...but its not neutral either..it's just pretty much like a baseline for the rest of the energy body...a really basic substance."

And since no other word has come along to take its place the word basic just seemed to fit.

Universal = First two things I remember that I'd seen people use the words 'Higher energies' and "Universal energy' interchangeably. I saw higher energies as energy that isn't present here and is thought to be of a higher vibration (higher than what exactly I could never tell)...so that term never really fit the definition I wanted. But since universal was broader and I didn't see the term used too often outside of a few reiki practitioners I figured I may as well put it to use since it mostly fit.

Source = I pretty much tried to translate what I saw when I first started becoming aware of Sources. The translation was pretty much "origin" or "Source of creation" and since origin seemed to lean more toward one idea (like a single origin of everything) and discarnates (dead people) from around here often talked to me about "going back to their source" and incarnates also mentioned "the source" pretty often it seemed fitting.

mental - I got tired of referring to things as being "related to/of the mind and thoughts." That one was for conveniences sake.

Metaphysical = I used to use the term non-physical, but then realized that my definition of a lot of things to do with the spirit world and energy tied into the physical world directly. It didn't seem like I was doing the concept justice. Since 'meta' means beyond/alter/with (among other things,) I figured that it seemed to fit, since it didn't negate the possibility of physical stuff being involved.

(cant think of other terms at this point.)

Quote:
P.S. So, to be dense about this, the white particle energy is just from my physical environment--like calcium in ocean water?? Duh.

Yes, it could well be the result of or an indication of a new interaction between the environment and your energy.