Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Auras & Chakras

Old 29-09-2012, 11:11 PM
TurquoiseBlack

Sangress is really an amazing girl. A creature of great ability that should be proud of her ability to help others. All these post are quite fascinating, yours too Isle Walker. Love 'em! it is all just so beautiful.
Old 29-09-2012, 11:39 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by TurquoiseBlack
Sangress is really an amazing girl. A creature of great ability that should be proud of her ability to help others. All these post are quite fascinating, yours too Isle Walker. Love 'em! it is all just so beautiful.

Yup, Turquoise--I tried to convince her she needs to get this all down--in book form. So much of auric and chakra information is this cookie-cutter, seven-flavored stuff that I really couldn't relate to in terms of what I felt. She "sees" in ways much more detailed than most do, and I think it's worth at least understanding.

Of course, in order to understand, you kind of have to have a reading by her first, and that is time-consuming for her. But the general principles she seems to know intuitively--have they have not been stated before, to my knowledge.

Hope you found your answers too, Turquoise.

Lora
Old 29-09-2012, 11:49 PM
TurquoiseBlack

I hope she does write a book! I know it is exhausting for her though...it must take a lot of her energy to do all this.
You are awesome too to realize and apprciate all this
She did help me so much when very few wanted to open their minds and intuition or maybe they just can't, not the way she does. She really is gifted as she understood my weird aura and only a handful can/have.
I'm so glad she's helped you and you are so in tune!
Best of everything & always enjoy the beautiful sunsets we are given (I just enjoyed one myself!)

Quote:
Originally Posted by IsleWalker
Yup, Turquoise--I tried to convince her she needs to get this all down--in book form. So much of auric and chakra information is this cookie-cutter, seven-flavored stuff that I really couldn't relate to in terms of what I felt. She "sees" in ways much more detailed than most do, and I think it's worth at least understanding.

Of course, in order to understand, you kind of have to have a reading by her first, and that is time-consuming for her. But the general principles she seems to know intuitively--have they have not been stated before, to my knowledge.

Hope you found your answers too, Turquoise.

Lora
Old 30-09-2012, 12:47 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by TurquoiseBlack
I hope she does write a book! I know it is exhausting for her though...it must take a lot of her energy to do all this.
You are awesome too to realize and apprciate all this
She did help me so much when very few wanted to open their minds and intuition or maybe they just can't, not the way she does. She really is gifted as she understood my weird aura and only a handful can/have.
I'm so glad she's helped you and you are so in tune!
Best of everything & always enjoy the beautiful sunsets we are given (I just enjoyed one myself!)
]

I'm glad you found some understanding, Turquoise. Accepted wisdom isn't always...

See ya around!

Lora
Old 30-09-2012, 06:08 AM
Henri77

Wish I'd discovered this astonishing thread months ago......

I believe it was Kryon who said Einstein is back on earth... and I'm now guessing who it might be.
Old 30-09-2012, 08:07 AM
Sangress

I've decided to answer this way because its easier.

As usual, it takes me a while to grasp what you've said about energy systems.

So, in the case of excess energy, I have two questions. Strike that--three.

Bring it on. :)

(1) If the energy becomes excessive intermittently, and the body attempts to vent the excess, would this excess, floating around in the aura, become a weak area and eventually settle toward the "skin" of the person, creating excesses there? (red energy areas)

Hmmm, that's a hard one to define. Lets see if I can get this into words...damn you ask good questions, haha.

Theoretically the excess would be caught in the aura and flow with the movement of the aura, but when the aura slows down and looses its momentum the energy could well begin clinging to the skin and building up there, forming some kind of calloused bodysuit made of stagnant energy (whether its red in color would probably depend on the energy itself, but since I associate red with pain, to me personally I'd consider it red)....but having said that, although I'm pretty sure its possible, I've never seen it happen before.

I've seen energy clinging to peoples skin in strands and strangulating the aura though, so that could well have been a similar situation...sadly I never looked into it.

Now that you've got me thinking on it I'll see if I can look into it sometime, its a pretty interesting idea.

So the answer to that one would be maybe.

(2) Could those excesses, coming in intermittent batches, which are then somewhat distributed around the aura (but not out of the aura efficiently), then create excesses which might be vented through grounding the energy out through the feet area?

Grounding through the feet can cause a larger overall pull of energy into the ground, though I don't see that kind of monumental bodily pull very often. Usually its just located to the internal energetic body.

I have seen a few people with a grounding reflex in their hands though, and a lot of times that includes the aura.

So, I'd say yes.

(3) If one set an intention to vent the excess energy entirely out of the aura, like a stovepipe --would that be possible? In other words, the excess energy would be pushed entirely outside the boundaries of the aura where it would not cause problems, be resorbed by ...the Universe for use? Could this happen?

I've seen some people actually drag in energy from a chosen source (something uncontaminated, sometimes called universal energy, something of a 'higher nature') through the top of their heads (some call it the crown) and use the force of that energy to flush everything out of their aura and then pass through the individual and either be grounded or passed back through the 'crown' along with all the 'unclean' energy.

So that could be the answer to your question...

But, to actually forcibly push everything through the aura beforehand in the way you described would be a pretty taxing process. I haven't seen it happen before....so back to the theoretical side of things..

I suppose if someone could stretch the density of their aura so that whatever is 'clean' was of a different consistency to the excess and then consciously force the aura itself to move in motions that circulate from the inside outwards (via using the auras rotational reflex to achieve the movement) then I think that it'd be possible to force everything to the edges of the aura where it can either be shed or dissipate over an extended period of time.

So, yes to the overall concept, and another maybe to the first part to do with pushing everything out of the aura.

You mentioned white flecks around the head of Imabeliever being perhaps dreams she had made contact, connected with. You also mentioned these white flecks in the outside of my aura--and weren't sure if they were purposely created as shields of some type --or were something else.

Do you feel these white flecks (I call them sparklies) are connection--or are they a shield of some type intended to determine the intentions of any energy incoming?

From memory I'd say shield because I remember that it didn't have a mental signature (fingerprint) connected to it when I first came across it.

Have you ever heard or seen these white flecks around a third eye? [I had a dream that implied this.] What would you interpret that to be--white flecks around the third eye area?

I haven't seen that kind of thing around a third eye, mostly because I rarely actually see a third eye in most people (whether that's just me overlooking it, or it being inactive, or people just not having one where its assumed to be or just not having one at all...no idea.)

If I had to guess anything (and really it would only be an educated guess) I would think about what I generally know of white energy, which is that white energy in itself has a really fast vibration, the pattern of its vibration fluctuates a lot and the luminosity of the energy itself changes depending on how condensed it is. It usually occurs during times directly before extreemly rapid energetic growth and also when people are trying to attune with or tune into other energies (it can be energy attached to some form of consciousness too.)

So, having thought over all that...I would guess that it could well be connected to the opperation of the third eye altering, or the area around it altering to compensate for something else.

The reason behind such a thing is something I probably wouldn't be able to figure out, it could be preparing for growth, or reverting to something else, or simply trying to connect to other areas of the consciousness....etc.

So uh...yeh, I know that's vague, but that's my thoughts on it.

Since its to do with a dream I'd advise you to look into it yourself. If your subconscious is telling you something then you'd be the one person who can get a definite understanding of it as opposed to a heap of suggestions and guesses.

As usual--I know of no one else who would be able to answer these questions. Sorry if it's too often. I am on a mission to understand.

I enjoy your questions, they are pretty challenging and allow me to toy with new ideas along the way.

Hopefully you get something out of them and can test it out for yourself some time and see if it works for you.

P.s - thanks for the compliments and such (you know who I'm addressing)...or whatever they are about me. lol. I don't quite know what to do with them...so uh....keep talking amongst yourselves I suppose? Heh.

Now....I will respond to nebulous, but I'm going to take my time to think on it so I can translate what I'm thinking properly, so it'll be in another post.
Old 30-09-2012, 08:01 PM
Henri77

There is much talk about qualities we should ideally possess.
Yet this thread has seen a rare level of wisdom-compassion rarely demonstrated in the forums.
Sometimes we have no idea who is among us.
I certainly didn't
And feel humbled, and grateful as a result.
Old 01-10-2012, 05:43 PM
Master
Sangress,

Well, this slack-jawed Neanderthal does recognize and appreciate giving when she sees it, so whatever your motives, thanks.

I also appreciate a kind of scrupulous self-editing you do when you state things so that it's only what you have experienced and no more. Here's to scruples!

Now, that's all the sucking up I'm doing for today. I do have a few follow-up questions.

(1.) If a fairly dense (red) energy were intermittently pumped into the aura, wouldn't it slow down the movement of the aura by itself, assuming the aura was a lighter/faster energy than red? Although I would think there would be some blending, even a layer of denser energy closer to the body as it "mixed".

I understand your discussion of bringing down the "clean" energy through the crown to circulate out the dense energy. The problem for me is that if these huge influxes of energy just happened, they've damaged, physically and energetically, around the pituitary/pineal and the brain, so bringing in more energy tends to re-damage those areas. I can do it after I'm sort of rebalanced, but it's like I never catch up.

I have tried bringing down many different energies, and white or even yellow energies over-stimulate everything in the brain again. At night, I can't sleep and some painful symptoms come back. I just wish I could come to my own understanding of the "real" energetic/spiritual cause of these blasts, because no matter what I do, I'm always just dealing with the after-effects.

(2.) What you said about white energy around the third eye made sense too. I do think there is a kind of preparation for receiving that happens.

Not to look a gift horse in the mouth, but I've wondered why I never experience (see or hear) anything negative at all. I've never felt a cold sensation, never seen a shadow person, never seen a full apparition. It's only been orbs, and I don't see them as negative. The worst was a few nosy astrals, maybe some poking around that wasn't totally "authorized".

I feel like I am in a cocoon somehow. I'm sure there is a reason for it--probably one that I planned/initiated myself. I just sometimes feel a whole lot of negative is being filtered out.

That's all.

Sure has been crazy up in here the last few days. I can't say I understand most of what it's about. Not sure I want to. Sometimes, ignorance is bliss.

I'm confused by the arguments that used to be here (talk about Big Brother). On the one hand, most of us are too stupid to understand what's going on, what you know, what you're offering. On the other hand, we all have nefarious motives for getting you to provide the information and will harm you, imprison you for it.

Which is it? Are we too stupid or incredibly smart and evil? Hey, you don't have to answer that. Just giving you a little **** to even out the kissing up I've apparently been doing!

Ta ta.

Lora
Old 02-10-2012, 01:02 AM
Sangress

Quote:
(1.) If a fairly dense (red) energy were intermittently pumped into the aura, wouldn't it slow down the movement of the aura by itself, assuming the aura was a lighter/faster energy than red? Although I would think there would be some blending, even a layer of denser energy closer to the body as it "mixed".

It depends on the strength and speed of the aura, moreso than the makeup and density of energy. An auras speed and the amount of energy and force behind its rotation could well outweigh heaps of different heavier energies being pumped into it, or not....depends on the internal energy systems adaptions.

Anyway, usually faster/higher energy powers straight through denser heavier one's and negates them or simply converts them if its above a certain frequency, as opposed to energy that is still fast/high in nature but is below that specific frequency (and ends up being converted itself or smothered in the denser energy.)

The only reason why the aura would slow would be if the influx of denser energies couldn't be filtered or blended to a 'safe' degree and happened to breach the skin (because usually the rotation of the aura depends on the flow of energy inside an individual, which if disrupted easily throws the aura out of whack.)

Quote:
I understand your discussion of bringing down the "clean" energy through the crown to circulate out the dense energy. The problem for me is that if these huge influxes of energy just happened, they've damaged, physically and energetically, around the pituitary/pineal and the brain, so bringing in more energy tends to re-damage those areas. I can do it after I'm sort of rebalanced, but it's like I never catch up.

I have tried bringing down many different energies, and white or even yellow energies over-stimulate everything in the brain again. At night, I can't sleep and some painful symptoms come back. I just wish I could come to my own understanding of the "real" energetic/spiritual cause of these blasts, because no matter what I do, I'm always just dealing with the after-effects.

Seems like a grounding issue to me. I find that if 'clean' energies aren't passed straight through a person if they are allowed in as they are then they can sort of 'rebound' through the core energies and break things, then if it keeps happening while the energy body is trying to repair itself then the damaged areas tend to be more delicate and fragile and break all over again.

Then again, if the aura isn't operating properly and the grounding reflex isn't switching on and energy is being brought in through the crown to clear it out, but the grounding reflex isn't controlling the flow....then that could make the same affect constant and happen in cycles.

Not saying this is your situation, just theorizing and drawing from things I've noticed in others.

Quote:
(2.) What you said about white energy around the third eye made sense too. I do think there is a kind of preparation for receiving that happens.

Good.

Quote:
Not to look a gift horse in the mouth, but I've wondered why I never experience (see or hear) anything negative at all. I've never felt a cold sensation, never seen a shadow person, never seen a full apparition. It's only been orbs, and I don't see them as negative. The worst was a few nosy astrals, maybe some poking around that wasn't totally "authorized".

I feel like I am in a cocoon somehow. I'm sure there is a reason for it--probably one that I planned/initiated myself. I just sometimes feel a whole lot of negative is being filtered out.

That's all.

Sometimes people are just lucky (or unlucky depending on how you look at it.) Some spirit guides double as guardians or protectors too. Others are just not aware of negativity or the more unusual experiences in general (maybe they have a mental filter) and some just go into denial and refuse to accept that said things even exist, which tends to put off anything that wants to see entertaining reactions from whoever they are trying to torment. (As I once heard from a spirit - its better to play dumb and ignorant, that way your not worth the effort and ironically neither are the bad guys.)

Quote:
Sure has been crazy up in here the last few days. I can't say I understand most of what it's about. Not sure I want to. Sometimes, ignorance is bliss.

Yeh, got to admit it is interesting though...makes you think when you probably don't want to. Lol.

Quote:
I'm confused by the arguments that used to be here (talk about Big Brother). On the one hand, most of us are too stupid to understand what's going on, what you know, what you're offering. On the other hand, we all have nefarious motives for getting you to provide the information and will harm you, imprison you for it.

Which is it? Are we too stupid or incredibly smart and evil?

Who says you can't be all at once? Maybe one leads to the next?

Or maybe stupid or smart or evil doesn't even exist outside everyone's brains?

Speaking of brains, mine hurts just thinking about it...

Quote:
Hey, you don't have to answer that. Just giving you a little **** to even out the kissing up I've apparently been doing!

I think the kissing up apparently still outweighs the ****, try harder. Haha.
Old 02-10-2012, 02:50 PM
Master
Sangress--

Quote:
Hey, you don't have to answer that. Just giving you a little **** to even out the kissing up I've apparently been doing!

I think the kissing up apparently still outweighs the ****, try harder. Haha.

So, more ****, less suck-up? I can do that!

Quote:

Yeh, got to admit it is interesting though...makes you think when you probably don't want to. Lol.

Nah, doesn't make me think anymore than Chicken Little running around yelling "The sky is falling! The sky is falling!"

I'm not disputing that the evil they/you see is real, I am just not interested in investing in more of it than I already have and have created in my own life. I don't really care to go out into the Multiverse to find evil--I've got limited time in this life and enough of my own issues to solve. They always tend to be a microcosm of what I would see elsewhere anyway.

Fear creates more of itself--it's a function of creating what you put your attention on. [And, no, for that person who said "all you New Agers" have read The Secret and think you've found the key to the Universe--I didn't read it--and won't be. This isn't a new idea, it just is pretty self-evident.]

Unfortunately, too, humans at least, when given a choice between something positive and something negative--can't help themselves, and focus on the fear. It's like the shiny object that can't be ignored, at least initially.

And once you focus on fear, it engulfs you, making you forget that there ever was a choice. I think everyone has had some experience of this in their life. The net result for me is that I feel a physical revulsion in my gut. And that's enough to make me say, "Thanks, but no thanks."

I know there is a place for the dark, the destructive/deconstructive forces in the process of creation. I just don't choose to work in that side of it. Others are better equipped than I am.

If that sounds cynical, it's not. It's just the way I see it. And so I tend to not be pulled to go there. I don't feel a fascination for the black/dark inner secrets--to know the depths of where energy can go. For me it's like once you've puked on eggsalad, you can never stomach it again. [Not to imply I'm immune--as you know, I'm not immune to negativity. I've created a great bunch of it all by myself.]

Anyway, enough philosophizing.

Again, something you said has stuck with me--the part about energies entering without being "conditioned" or "mixed" properly.

I remember our discussions about how core energy (or is that basic?---I get these confused) are sort of Universal energy mixed with the uniqueness of the "soul", etc. Same with the energies moving out from the center.

But explain to me again what the mechanism is for the "mixing". Is it like the permeability of membranes that separate the energetic areas? What is "broken" if proper mixing is not done?

Because I do feel like there is entry of energy that is too strong, damaging in that it is too pure. IDK if it's from the crown or third eye. I have felt that third eye is where it comes in, which would explain the over-reactions of my physical pituitary and/or pineal. Is this possible? What would cause it--energetically or spiritually?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sangress
Seems like a grounding issue to me. I find that if 'clean' energies aren't passed straight through a person if they are allowed in as they are then they can sort of 'rebound' through the core energies and break things, then if it keeps happening while the energy body is trying to repair itself then the damaged areas tend to be more delicate and fragile and break all over again.

Then again, if the aura isn't operating properly and the grounding reflex isn't switching on and energy is being brought in through the crown to clear it out, but the grounding reflex isn't controlling the flow....then that could make the same affect constant and happen in cycles.

Not saying this is your situation, just theorizing and drawing from things I've noticed in others.

I know you felt this was happening (no grounding) when you did my reading, but it doesn't add up to me because I can feel when the grounding "circuit" is complete. And it happens all the time. I can do it consciously and feel it, and I think it happens automatically too, especially during 2 hours of walking/running.

I feel like the accumulation of energy at my feet is a kind of ballast for the top, which feels like it would float away without it. I can feel the accumulation of energy at my feet at times, but it doesn't feel destructive, just...heavy, like moving toes through mercury. Does any of this make sense to you? I'm just relaying impressions, nothing I know for sure.

I can call energy into the crown and move it through the body quickly. That's a conscious thing. But I feel like there are other times, and I don't know under what conditions, where the "unconditioned" energy enters the third eye and mucks everything up. It does bounce around and damage and I do feel it has weakened areas, which are later prone to more damage. So what could cause this? Have you seen it before--or signs of it?

Quote:
Sometimes people are just lucky (or unlucky depending on how you look at it.) Some spirit guides double as guardians or protectors too. Others are just not aware of negativity or the more unusual experiences in general (maybe they have a mental filter) and some just go into denial and refuse to accept that said things even exist, which tends to put off anything that wants to see entertaining reactions from whoever they are trying to torment. (As I once heard from a spirit - its better to play dumb and ignorant, that way your not worth the effort and ironically neither are the bad guys.)

Yeah, I don't question at all that these things exist, I just feel I'm not seeing them or have filtered them out. I agree with the not worth the effort part. But I do sort of feel like there are all kinds of things going on around me that I'm not "seeing". Maybe I should just accept it--for now.

Quote:
Or maybe stupid or smart or evil doesn't even exist outside everyone's brains?

Agreed.

Quote:
Speaking of brains, mine hurts just thinking about it...

As Butch Cassidy said to Sundance kid, "You just keeping thinking...that's what you're good at." You asked for it.

Lora

Last edited by IsleWalker : 02-10-2012 at 05:08 PM.