Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Auras & Chakras

Old 25-06-2012, 02:44 PM
Master
Sangress,

Thanks for the explanation. So, in general, for "maintenance energy" --is it being pulled in most of the time throughout the day or are there specific times (like night perhaps) when energy is renewed?

Then, what you see as far as maintenance energy is that each center can pull or push it as needed, and they create the direction by whichever one is stronger/more energetic--like a push-pull kind of thing? Or is it kind of an adaptation to the ambient energy level outside the body, so if, for some reason, there were huge energy around, we would take it in? [I know this is getting messy & theoretical.]

And, in your observations, crown and third eye are mainly interacting with "sentient" energies? Is that what you mean?

And so, unlike most of the chakra charts we see, energy is not moving in at the crown and exiting the feet?

Lora
Old 26-06-2012, 07:22 AM
Sangress

I'll answer in an altered order so it hopefully makes more sense. This will likely be a bit rambly and long since I'm going by my own observations which are just...well hard to explain.

Quote:
Then, what you see as far as maintenance energy is that each center can pull or push it as needed, and they create the direction by whichever one is stronger/more energetic--like a push-pull kind of thing? Or is it kind of an adaptation to the ambient energy level outside the body, so if, for some reason, there were huge energy around, we would take it in? [I know this is getting messy & theoretical.]

It's a bit of both. As I see it the push and pull of energy usually mostly occurs to regulate the flow and movement of the energy in the aura (which filters external energy and allows energy from the center or core of a person to be pulled outwards and circulated) so most of it doesn't actually go into the body, its more the velocity or rotational affect of external energy interacting or 'colliding' with the layers of the aura (usually close to the skin) that tends to be seen as pulling in energy, when really most of it doesn't actually flow into a person at all.

The movement or circulation of energy from within a person out to their aura is pretty free, but incoming energy is usually filtered so it can become part of a persons internal energetic environment (since the external and internal are very different, with the aura being the go-between of the two.)

Quote:
Thanks for the explanation. So, in general, for "maintenance energy" --is it being pulled in most of the time throughout the day or are there specific times (like night perhaps) when energy is renewed?

In general there is always an outward flowing movement of energy (moreso than inward) in your average person because the chakras are always producing more energy than a person needs (unless that person is sick or has some loss of energy that the chakras cant account for...) During the day a person will likely use a lot of that energy through interacting with people, or dumping contaminated energy or even exercise or simply being conscious so the energy levels tend to waver a bit, but usually stay within a 'safe' and balanced range (for that specific individual.)

Whenever the 'safe' range of energy levels is breached or altered (and the chakras cant speed up to make up for the loss) then the aura tends to be a little less picky with what it lets in and so a noticable pull or intake of energy occurs.

So pretty much any stress or physical exhertion or interaction that is beyond what the chakras can support increases the need for external energy to replenish it all.

Also, when a person sleeps, obviously they aren't doing much other than dreaming a little (unless they are doing astral projection or dreamwalking or something that requires copious amounts of energy while they sleep) so their energy builds up over time as well as there being less external influences to change the quality of their energy itself. So that there tends to be why energy is renewed and increases in capacity during sleep rather than any intake of energy during sleep.

Quote:
And, in your observations, crown and third eye are mainly interacting with "sentient" energies? Is that what you mean?

The crown is more geared toward 'higher' energies (energies not from 'here' specifically) and the third eye hones in on pretty much any energy that the person is interacting with whether it be ambient or sentient or just the dull aura of an inanimate object (so technically the third eye works with the crown too.)

Quote:
And so, unlike most of the chakra charts we see, energy is not moving in at the crown and exiting the feet?

To me? No.

Normally, I see energy as being produced from the center of a person mostly, then flowing outwards in all directions through to the aura, and some of it being shed by the aura while other kinds are pushed into the earth to be recycled of all the 'grit' have accumulated on certain areas of the energy and contaminated it (usually occurs in energy thats often close to the aura.)

However I've seen people 'channel' energy through their crown which to me seems to be connecting intentionally to some higher energy, forming an energetic cord with it so that it is allowed to flow into and through a person. Then exits (or is grounded) through the area of their body closest to the ground (usually the feet) because if the energy stopped moving it'd cause a kind of chain reaction with the individuals internal energetic balance and make extensive energetic blockages (because the energy is directly from an external source, not filtered) and also because there is so much of the external energy that it might break something if its allowed to build up internally.

Perhaps the charts are showing people channeling energy rather than just how they are normally? No idea.
Old 26-06-2012, 06:48 PM
Master
Sangress--

Thanks for the response. This might take me a while to put together. As you may have guessed, I'm trying to solve a problem here. In this area I feel "functionally blind"--I can only experience the effects.

BTW--Did you "stop by" last night? I got a vibrationy thing I haven't since..well, since we chatted. Just wondering.

Lora
Old 03-07-2012, 03:09 PM
Master
Sangress,

OK. So I went over what you said and reviewed some of the stuff you explained before.

I am trying to get a handle on what mechanisms can cause of breach of energy into the body--that is either too much or not suited to the body.

And, if I understand right, that might happen if the flow of energy in the aura is ..somehow not right--flowing too fast or too slowly, then the "mixing" of energies from soul energy internally in the core and external energy could get out of whack, right?

Is it possible for the "outer skin" of the energetic body to be breached? Are there conditions where there can be a "hole" in the boundary between?

Lora
Old 03-07-2012, 05:12 PM
DulcePoetica

Can I ask questions in this discussion?
Old 03-07-2012, 08:23 PM
Master
DulceP--

Absolutely, but I think Sangress is gone for a while.

IsleWalker - Lora

Last edited by IsleWalker : 04-07-2012 at 12:59 AM.
Old 13-09-2012, 01:01 PM
Master
Sangress--

Belated thought: Is there a reason all your auric portraits show a sort of elongated hook at the hand area? Was that just a simplification or is there not major energetic circulation in each finger? Is it meant to show that the energy extends past the hands and has the ability to "pull in" with the hook?

Lora
Old 14-09-2012, 01:01 AM
Sangress

I apologise for the lack of early answers, I have either missed the notification for this thread repreatedly somehow, or I just havent been around to trawl the forums and catch up due to illness (and a lack of motivation to go with that.)

Quote:
Sangress--

Thanks for the response. This might take me a while to put together. As you may have guessed, I'm trying to solve a problem here. In this area I feel "functionally blind"--I can only experience the effects.

BTW--Did you "stop by" last night? I got a vibrationy thing I haven't since..well, since we chatted. Just wondering.

Lora

That's fine and I have no idea if I visited, was a while ago but judging by the date I was still balanced enough to do that kind of thing back then.

Quote:
Sangress,

OK. So I went over what you said and reviewed some of the stuff you explained before.

I am trying to get a handle on what mechanisms can cause of breach of energy into the body--that is either too much or not suited to the body.

And, if I understand right, that might happen if the flow of energy in the aura is ..somehow not right--flowing too fast or too slowly, then the "mixing" of energies from soul energy internally in the core and external energy could get out of whack, right?

Correct, well...sort of. That's what you'd see in some cases, but it becomes more complicated when you look into how and why the aura is acting weird.

The aura operating inefficiently or behaving oddly is an indicator of an imbalance and from what I've seen thus far it only occurs in connection to other issues.

I'll try to elaborate so it makes more sense.

In a situation where the energy is moving too fast or slow could usually be put down to a pretty common scenario that happens in stages.

1. The individual has too much energy stored in them and needs to push it outward into their aura and literally 'shed' it through the outter layers.

But since the individual has only sensed that they are carrying too much energetic bagage the moment they become overfull, the body tries to 'reject' all of the energy at once (most times people cant tell the difference between what needs to be kept or shed, bit like being poisoned really...you just want to eject the whole lot.)

This overfills the aura and causes areas of it to become heavier or weaker than others or small vortexes to form...and through those weak points or 'gaps' unfiltered energy can pass through.

The sign and solution to this overabundance of unevenly distributed energy is to make the aura speed up to a rate where it can shed the extra material all at once.

Of course sometimes it doesn't work that way because the aura just can't move that quickly, and that's when the deeper imbalance forms within the body over time due to those unfiltered energies entering the body.

2. At this point the second defence comes in and energy is removed from the aura and layered against the surface of the outter skin to create a fine mesh or filter. This visibly slows down the aura and makes it appear really thin and practically a lifeless see-through haze.

Now that the aura isn't taking up as much energy to operate (and has shut down a heap of its functions to allow that) the different energies in the body are segregated via barriers/channels or filters in and around the veins, so this way the entire body can heal specific areas individually rather than all at once.

Once everything is segregated, the unbalanced energy forms blockages. If the individual is lucky they are only small and would have been diverted to areas of the energy body aware from main energy centers/chakras. Such energy blockages would then be grounded and released and a mild energetic drain would occur through the aura, the barriers would break down and then internal balance would be restored.

In an unfavourable situation, the individual would be left with some huge blockages and a compromised but operating energy system and aura.

So......there's a lot behind why auras would screw up, that's only one of the common scenarios, there's a heap more.

What people observe on the surface as just the aura acting weirdly and not opperating properly can go far deeper than they think.

Quote:
Is it possible for the "outer skin" of the energetic body to be breached?

Yes, if there's some kind of force behind whatever energy has breached the aura then it could well go straight into the energy body itself.

Spirits and such are able to just reach in if there aren't any defences, energy parasites are renown for tapping straight through the energy body.

A lot about 'breaching' hinges on the vibrational frequency of the body and the energy/spirit passing through it. Some vibrational frequencies slide through energetic skin of certain vibrational rates like knives through butter, whereas some energetic skin is more tolerant or naturally able to guard against other frequencies.

Quote:
Are there conditions where there can be a "hole" in the boundary between?

If you mean the boundary between the skin and the aura then yes, theres about a two inch thinner gap that creates the kind of sensitivity the 'skin' needs to function. If thats unbalanced it can cause an absence of energy and sensation in areas (like a void) or a vortex which distorts the reactions of that area too.

If your asking something else though, then rephrasing might help me answer properly.

Quote:
Can I ask questions in this discussion?

Sure. Go ahead.

Quote:
Is there a reason all your auric portraits show a sort of elongated hook at the hand area? Was that just a simplification or is there not major energetic circulation in each finger? Is it meant to show that the energy extends past the hands and has the ability to "pull in" with the hook?

It's more of an oversimplification, but now that I think about it it could well fit the 3rd question you asked since in most people I've seen the energy through the fingers extends outwards and elongates the range of how much energy a person can interact with through their fingers at any one time.

Mind you some people lack that.....so lets go with oversimplification due to my initial lazyness.

Oh and yeh there is energetic circulation in the hands, but there usually isn't any energy centers/chakras in the fingers themselves (most often the palms) because if there was it'd probably counter-balance the energy flow running down the arm and stifle it (I haven't tested that theory though...so we'll see about that one.)

Ok....I think thats about all I need to answer....if I've missed anything let me know.
Old 14-09-2012, 02:30 PM
Master
Sangress--

Thanks for the answers. I had actually forgotten the earlier questions and it will take me a while to grasp what all you said about auric breaches in general.

BTW--DulcePoetica was the one asking if she could ask, but she never did.

The hands, then, might have other "veins" of circulation to them, not shown. I keep getting vibrationy things through fingers, but seemingly just one at a time. Just wondering.

Thanks for the time. I understand about motivation. Hope you get better soon.

Lora
Old 29-09-2012, 10:53 PM
Master
Sangress,

As usual, it takes me a while to grasp what you've said about energy systems.

So, in the case of excess energy, I have two questions. Strike that--three.

(1) If the energy becomes excessive intermittently, and the body attempts to vent the excess, would this excess, floating around in the aura, become a weak area and eventually settle toward the "skin" of the person, creating excesses there? (red energy areas)

(2) Could those excesses, coming in intermittent batches, which are then somewhat distributed around the aura (but not out of the aura efficiently), then create excesses which might be vented through grounding the energy out through the feet area?

(3) If one set an intention to vent the excess energy entirely out of the aura, like a stovepipe --would that be possible? In other words, the excess energy would be pushed entirely outside the boundaries of the aura where it would not cause problems, be resorbed by ...the Universe for use? Could this happen?

You mentioned white flecks around the head of Imabeliever being perhaps dreams she had made contact, connected with. You also mentioned these white flecks in the outside of my aura--and weren't sure if they were purposely created as shields of some type --or were something else.

Do you feel these white flecks (I call them sparklies) are connection--or are they a shield of some type intended to determine the intentions of any energy incoming?

Have you ever heard or seen these white flecks around a third eye? [I had a dream that implied this.] What would you interpret that to be--white flecks around the third eye area?

As usual--I know of no one else who would be able to answer these questions. Sorry if it's too often. I am on a mission to understand.

Lora