Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Auras & Chakras

Old 19-04-2012, 05:35 AM
Sangress

Sangress--

[Sorry, old expressions just pop out sometimes. :) ...blow my mind--that's an old 70s thing.]

Nah I get it.

Ok. This is what I was looking for: Sources aren't sentient beings, they are like a natural event or a feature of a landscape or an element of nature. They don't think or feel, they just occur and exist. Just making that clear.

It makes sense to me in terms of the nexus of energies there. But are you saying these sources, these creator places are not a consciousness of some sort? I thought everything has a consciousness of sorts.

In the sense of it thinking and feeling and being self aware, no its not conscious. Sure it reacts and has an awareness, but not a sentient awareness.

Why the emotion when connecting with source? I thought that emotion was an interaction between two consciousnesses.

Generally every soul holds a "spark" of the source it originates from, so the sentient being recodnises its origin and reacts appropriately to it.

I think a clearer explanation would be the basic instinctual charicteristics of a being of the source "god" is to express all or most of the things I listed above reply about the whole loving influence, want to grow and constantly evolve...etc. It's like the basis of their very being for that kind of behaviour to influence them as a whole.

And how do you know these sources are "local"? What do you define as "local" in the world of dimensions? Isn't everything local?

This universe/dimension is primarily physical and the source "god" bleeds over into this physical dimension and affects it to some degree and a lot of that bleed over is apparent around here (earth.) Basically this environment has so much "god" source bleedover that it is primarily catered to the survival of "God" source beings, hence why there are so many here and why this is one of the easiest places to reach for them.

That's what I mean by local, a place that is the metaphysical version of being "in the local vacinity" or "not far away or hard to get to."

Hopefully that makes more sense now.

Lora

P.S. -- The part about no negative emotions, I don't think necessarily is a source or god definition, although I see where you get it from. Lots seem to feel that's part of the deal, not realizing it's part of creating new.

Its not really a definition of the god source, its the definition of the instinctual urges and awareness of god source souls.

The definition of the god source itself to me is just "a source of creation characterised by its blinding white/gold glow and connection to the force called Order." I try to keep it pretty simple.

Now this is sounding more like typical SF discussions. IDK if that's a good thing or not!

How so?
Old 19-04-2012, 02:39 PM
Master
Sangress--

Just out of curiosity: Are there sources (gods) from non-local areas that don't have these characteristics you listed?

The whole white light, loving influence, feeling of utter awe, want for everything to grow and evolve and to have a world free of negativity in the sense of no "evil" (no opposing forces or dangers) and such are some features of a connection to and influence of being a soul from that particular source that people are now calling "god" more often than anything else.

Features of a connection to the source "god" also includes a general lust for the metal gold and a strong connection with the sun (since they are part of that source as well,) a need to be orderly and have a hierarchy and a need to continually grow without limitations or negative influences (I know I already said the last one, but its a really important one so it can be said twice.)

The lust for the metal gold? Hmm. It's pretty...

What you say about source being "in" our surroundings (earth) I definitely get. Lots of energy devoted to making what we need to survive. I can feel that.

This universe/dimension is primarily physical and the source "god" bleeds over into this physical dimension and affects it to some degree and a lot of that bleed over is apparent around here (earth.) Basically this environment has so much "god" source bleedover that it is primarily catered to the survival of "God" source beings, hence why there are so many here and why this is one of the easiest places to reach for them.

Makes sense.

Hope you're having a good night.

Lora
Old 19-04-2012, 02:50 PM
Sangress

Quote:
Are there sources (gods) from non-local areas that don't have these characteristics you listed?

Of course there are.

And just for reference, I call sources sources rather than gods. Kind of lessens the confusion regarding terminology that way.

And yeh I've had an interesting night so far (went out amongst the nightlife.) I'm going to ramble about it in my myspace section because I still need to make sense of half of it.
Old 23-06-2012, 03:21 PM
Master
Sangress--

You have said before that energy almost always moves outward--out of chakras and that it would show something not quite right was being drawn in to chakras.

Does the energy "enter" through the crown then? Then how does energy move out of the crown?

This may be a dumb question, but can it be moving in and out at the same time?

Lora
Old 23-06-2012, 04:49 PM
Master
can it be moving in and out at the same time?

As I see energies they can and do. Continuously inward and outward waves and spiraling movements.

Xan

Old 23-06-2012, 05:11 PM
Master
That's why I asked, Xan, because all I ever see is it moving out--out of third eye and crown. So I wondered how we get "powered" when it is moving out. I was curious how Sangress experienced it.

I can make it happen by visualizing energy coming in, but the "automatic" stuff for me is always outbound.

Lora
Old 23-06-2012, 05:16 PM
Master
Interesting, Lora. I feel energies coming in from the all-that-is continuously and from all directions. It seems to me this flow is more formless and subtle, taking form only within our energy structures, which may make it less noticeable.

Xan

Old 23-06-2012, 07:45 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xan
Interesting, Lora. I feel energies coming in from the all-that-is continuously and from all directions. It seems to me this flow is more formless and subtle, taking form only within our energy structures, which may make it less noticeable.Xan

How...Enlightened.
Old 24-06-2012, 05:34 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by IsleWalker
How...Enlightened.

Xan

Old 25-06-2012, 03:16 AM
Sangress

Quote:
Does the energy "enter" through the crown then? Then how does energy move out of the crown?

This may be a dumb question, but can it be moving in and out at the same time?

As far as I can tell energy can pass in and out from a person at the same time, happens in different measures depending on the individual.

In general I usually only see the crown (and third eye) being active when its connecting to specific energies outside of the body, so its generally both pushing and pulling energy at the same time in equal measures in order to move it in whichever direction with however much force depending on how much of any external energy the person wants to sense/interact with.

In essence I see the crown and third eye reacting like both an iris and a hand, it keeps the energy at a distance but interacts with it.

As for actually dragging external energy into the crown (and third eye) there usually more convenient areas of the body that a person can pull energy into since those 'sensory organs' tend not to get that close to energy or they tend to overload. But on some occasions its neccissary.

Hopefully that makes sense.

Sorry for the delay in replying too, seems I somehow missed this.