Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > General Beliefs

Old 06-05-2020, 06:30 PM
Newbie ;)

God / Satan: agents of divison & contrast

God / Satan: characters of discourse.

What is your view of good and evil. is it God vs Satan, or perhaps good and evil might understand as natural forces that creates joy and happiness or chaos and negativity.

Good and evil opposite sides of the spectrum designed maintain equilibrium in the natural order of the world, universal and life.

World and local Disasters are but one example of how life works through checks and balances.

Historically, humans tend to minimalism ideas and concepts they cannot comprehend, therefore to help understand and cope with the big picture, characters were assigned as labels of identification.
Old 06-05-2020, 06:55 PM
Pathfinder
What if I told you the devil existed in order help you grow? And any perception of God being only a mental image?

Contact me. 🌃
Old 06-05-2020, 07:45 PM
Master

Good and evil are subjective. As incredulous this sounds, even the most abject evil doers have their own scale of good and bad, and they're on the good side.

The evil we see and the suffering we experience are measures of our own unskilled reality creation.

Anyone can do the following: right before you fall asleep, give your subconscious the suggestion that whenever a negative situation arises to change it into a positive one. You'll notice that, in the dreams you'll have after that, indeed, your potentially bad dream situations will morph unexpectedly into better ones.

The reason we're here now is to learn to do that while awake too.

Complaining about good and evil won't help us. There is no 'external' power that can do it for us.

Devil doesn't exit. The God concept is widely misunderstood.
Everything expressed here is what I believe. Keep that in mind when you read my post, as I kept it in mind when I wrote it. I don't parrot others. Most of my spiritual beliefs come from direct channeling guidance. I have no interest in arguing whose belief is right, and whose is wrong. I'm here just to express my opinions, and read about others'.
Old 07-05-2020, 11:41 AM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dather12
What if I told you the devil existed in order help you grow? And any perception of God being only a mental image?

I am not concern about the roles and purposes of the devil or God, this I understand. My point however is how human minimize the roles by the we characterize them.

The roles of good and evil are not simply God and the devil, the concept is much larger than that. Be it an ongoing purpose of balance or simply random acts of nature. Either way does not matter it simply is this way.

What are your thoughts regarding the COVID-19 virus? It is neither good nor evil, it simply is.

What about death and illness? They neither good nor evil but simply life doing what it is designed to do.
Old 07-05-2020, 05:01 PM
Lorelyen

What's good? What's evil?
Old 08-05-2020, 05:01 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lorelyen
What's good? What's evil?
Sometimes the difference is very easy to know imo! There appear to be this innate experience in knowing it. Is such knowledge false?

Is God/Satan, as agents, an outside force that do such things, but I also note the examples are also treated originating outside to, not within. Are the aspect then predetermined linked to the outside influences. I certainly have feeling of them that are instinctual or bio-chemical based, information.
Old 08-05-2020, 10:35 PM
Master
I don't see things in terms of good/evil or God/Satan anymore...just beneficial or NOT beneficial to my individual growth and life purpose.

The only thing I can really get to control, is that which I give my attention to.

For example, there are some things going on in this world and I am pretty much "over it" so I have just spent all morning pruning my news feed and internet accounts...I just don't want to know about it if it has no relevance to my immediate existence because I don't know what to believe anymore if that has nothing to do with believing in myself.
Old 09-05-2020, 12:01 AM
ant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shivani Devi
so I have just spent all morning pruning my news feed and internet accounts.

Yeah,i've been doing some social distancing from the net myself.
Old 09-05-2020, 03:59 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shivani Devi
For example, there are some things going on in this world and I am pretty much "over it" so I have just spent all morning pruning my news feed and internet accounts...I just don't want to know about it if it has no relevance to my immediate existence because I don't know what to believe anymore if that has nothing to do with believing in myself.
(Correction) Here's the thing, what is going on isn't done by those who think they are wrong. What we do is seen as good. In perspective of self and how one sees the self, a person does not ever do what is wrong. We probably manufacture good a lot to justify it being right. We tend to see good in ourselves. I know I do, just my experience. Intention I think behind it is the measurement. If the intention (speaking) is not honest, is that an example? I don't think a person feels they do anything wrong because the thought is so contradictory. Is there anyone that can do wrong knowing it is? It is usually turned around to be good or ok. I am talking about the self not seeing it in others. I can do that same thing as some one else and see I am right. That's the dilemma, intention but intention is never said. I see in others what I should see (in myself) with honesty.

Further question. About what is done/ Can a person actually do an opposite?

Last edited by lemex : 10-05-2020 at 12:24 AM.
Old 09-05-2020, 11:12 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by lemex
Here's the thing, what is going on isn't done by those who think they aren't right. What we do is seen as good. In perspective of self and how one sees the self, a person dose not ever do what is wrong. We probably manufacture good a lot to justify it being right. We tend to see good in ourselves. I know I do, just my experience. Intention I think behind it is the measurement. If the intention (speaking) is not honest, is that an example? I don't think a person feels they do anything wrong because the thought is so contradictory. Is there anyone that can do wrong knowing it is? It is usually turned around to be good or ok. I am talking about the self not seeing it in others. I can do that same thing as some one else and see I am right. That's the dilemma, intention but intention is never said. I see in others what I should see (in myself) with honesty.

Further question. About what is done/ Can a person actually do an opposite?
I am sorry. I really have to say that I didn't understand any of that (I am unable to see myself in others).

All I know is that it is a total waste of time trying to make sense out of the senseless. Some people can accept it for what it is - that is, if they can reach the understanding of what it "is" they are to be accepting of.

Other people cannot because they just aren't as spiritually advanced/awakened as the aforementioned...so their only choice is to either give in to the game...give into the fear, conspiracy, anxiety and panic, or to live their life in delusion, pretending that none of it is real/true...that it is all a big lie spun by those who have the ability to alter our perception and thus influence our beliefs and behaviour. I am in the latter category....the things that others see and accept as being real, I don't have to believe those things if I don't WANT to (choose NOT to) and I don't HAVE to either!

Of course I am labeled as being "insane" but I have learned to live with that label of certificaton....I wear it like a badge of honour.

One good thing about playing THAT game is that people automatically assume that you are not responsible for your actions because you don't know any better, so nobody questions your motives or asks you to explain yourself...they just shrug their shoulders and give you a wide berth....and that suits me just FINE.

You see, whilever people worry about the future...all of the "what if's?"....all of the "if this...then that"..they are immediately taken out of the present moment...the mindfulness of being in the now.

Whilever vested interests get us to think about the suffering of others at their hands and the likelihood that we are going to be next, we are forced to make the trade-off and to choose between empathy and gratitude....we can feel sad and sorry for what is happening to others OR we can be thankful for what we have.

As unfortunate as it is, for the preservation of my own sanity and mental health, I cannot entertain any ideas of what is happening "out there" beyond my own neighbourhood...my own family and my immediate situation, because I can SEE that with my own eyes. For everything else, I need to trust the media and the government enough to take their "word for it" when it comes to believing what is real or true...and that will never happen.

I have reached the conclusion that ALL news is "fake news" and that ALL information is "disinformation"...so what does one do when they reach that point?

They go and walk the dog, water the garden, have a cup of tea, do a crossword, listen to music, clean the stove, wash their hair, meditate, do some gratitude journalling, pray etc...etc...then say "what the hell is a Covid-19? Never heard of it".