Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Dreams

Old 30-05-2020, 03:15 PM
Newbie ;)

The door is always broken in my dream

Hi,

I am glad I found this place, maybe someone can help me with a dream I had in the past 20 years or so. It comes and goes.

The background (in real life): in my childhood I lived with my grandma in a friendly neighbourhood, super safe. We were living on the last floor in a three floor building. One evening, around 9 p.m. I left my friends and went home, It was gray summer day, no rain, but no one was around except a friend of mine whom.

After I said goodbye, when I've arrved on the second floor, I've stopped, no idea why and from the lobby I've heard strong running footsteps going up after me. I ran like crazy, went in and closed the door, but in a matter of second, someone was ringing at the door and said he is selling fish. It was nonsense because no one was doing that here, selling fish from door to door. My grandma and me could look on the door sight because our height couldn't reach that and was also dark. Anyway, he left, nothing happend but I was terrified for a few months after that.

The dream: Now, I have this recurrence that keeps on coming in my dreams. The door has a problem and can't close right. The door brake is broken or the locks are not good and can't close the door properly. And many times, there is someone (male, females) there that want to open it, but they can't, even if the door is open and broken.

I've always thought that incident from my childhood was the reason, but I am curious if it might be anything. It doesn't scare me as it was in real life, it just annoys me the hell that the door is jammed and can't close right.

Thanks you super in advance for the answers

Ringo
Old 30-05-2020, 03:36 PM
Administrator
Hello

It could well be a loop memory in your dream from childhood. I have to wonder if whom came to the door was "real" and not someone that was in spirit and selling fish. It could be that your picking up on the energy of the past from where you lived. To past events from there.

Doors in dreams at times are portals to the other side, or to something in live you need to look at completing or moving on from. Maybe try to bless that door with White Light and see if it will now close.

Lynn
Old 30-05-2020, 07:01 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by RingoP
Hi,

I am glad I found this place, maybe someone can help me with a dream I had in the past 20 years or so. It comes and goes.

The background (in real life): in my childhood I lived with my grandma in a friendly neighbourhood, super safe. We were living on the last floor in a three floor building. One evening, around 9 p.m. I left my friends and went home, It was gray summer day, no rain, but no one was around except a friend of mine whom.

After I said goodbye, when I've arrved on the second floor, I've stopped, no idea why and from the lobby I've heard strong running footsteps going up after me. I ran like crazy, went in and closed the door, but in a matter of second, someone was ringing at the door and said he is selling fish. It was nonsense because no one was doing that here, selling fish from door to door. My grandma and me could look on the door sight because our height couldn't reach that and was also dark. Anyway, he left, nothing happend but I was terrified for a few months after that.

The dream: Now, I have this recurrence that keeps on coming in my dreams. The door has a problem and can't close right. The door brake is broken or the locks are not good and can't close the door properly. And many times, there is someone (male, females) there that want to open it, but they can't, even if the door is open and broken.

I've always thought that incident from my childhood was the reason, but I am curious if it might be anything. It doesn't scare me as it was in real life, it just annoys me the hell that the door is jammed and can't close right.

Thanks you super in advance for the answers

Ringo
I had similar dreams. In my case, they are the first dream of the night, just after I fell asleep. They usually happen in the same few locations, that don't have a "real" correspondent. As you wrote: the door doesn't close securely. There isn't necessarily some imminent danger outside the door, but I'm worried about what might happen.

For my dreams I asked my inner guide, and I understood that it is my symbolic reflection of my feelings while projecting into the non-physical, which happens every time I go to sleep. It is similar ever time because the projection follows similar stages. The fear comes from my anxiety caused by the changes in my awareness during the process, until I get into a stable state, and realize what's happening.

These symbolic representations operate with the material available in our memories, many times distorted by our imagination, emotions, beliefs, but the message usually isn't related to the elements of that dream. Dreams are allegories.
Everything expressed here is what I believe. Keep that in mind when you read my post, as I kept it in mind when I wrote it. I don't parrot others. Most of my spiritual beliefs come from direct channeling guidance. I have no interest in arguing whose belief is right, and whose is wrong. I'm here just to express my opinions, and read about others'.
Old 31-05-2020, 08:36 AM
Newbie ;)

Thank you super much for the response!

Maybe that incident "built something" in the back of my mind? When I've bought my house, the first things I did was to secure my doors because I wanted to feel safe.
May that dream be a message of something that I am afraid of more than I think I am in real life? That the door might be broken and somebody might be there, outside, like it was in my childhood?
Old 31-05-2020, 06:00 PM
Newbie ;)

Closure is wanted/needed.

Hi RingoP,

Thank you for sharing your dream and your memory from childhood.

I would say that you need to believe that you will find "closure" to this experience in childhood, even though your dream tells you that it is not happening. Perhaps you may need to turn to someone or some people you trust and explain to them to experience you had in childhood and seek closure through their advice, reassurances, or counsel. I would encourage you to realise that the people who keep coming to open the door, while you are trying to lock it, represent those who would open the issue up, and by doing so actually bring proper closure. These may be close to you, loved ones etc. I understand it may sometimes be difficult to share with people, but in doing so we bring light into a dark situation, and thereby make healing possible.

If this doesn't make sense, no worries. I just thought I would pass on what I sensed about the dream. If you were able to share the details of the dreams in which the door fails to lock, that might help myself and others to give more detail to the interpretation. Otherwise, best of wishes to you.
Old 02-06-2020, 11:11 AM
Newbie ;)

Thank you very much for your answers!