Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 29-04-2020, 06:51 PM
asearcher

can my thoughts, feelings attract someone on the other side?

for long time now I have known of a recent past life where much of my memories is of an ex, of all people, he was in my past life like a big brother type before a romance began and we were married and years later split, but he kept being part of my past life, he was a family man, family and friends were important to him and he would get very irritated if someone else was called in to handle contact between us (we were parents). He and everyone else it felt blamed me for the divorce but still his family and friends would still in my memories act as if they still liked me, I would get nervous to meet them again at a gathering and he would calm me down saying "We love you". I have found out who he was in real life. I died in a strange way in that life and he was left behind to deal with everything. One night I had this dream where I met up with him somewhere and he looked older but well preserved than he was in my memories. He had just died. In reality this too had happened but I did not know this when I had the dream. It has been like I get memories, a scent, something from him, this past life, or automatically think of him and then it is as if I feel someone, but do not know if it is him or my imagination playing tricks on me, close to me. I have never before thought of the spirit world being able to read my mind, but this has now happened a lot and I am starting to think that if it is my fault if I think of him that I am forcing his energy to come to me? I have never wanted to disturb him. I don't feel like there is unfinished business between us and there is no romantic feelings like that left that once were, but we still in that life had a strong connection even if we could be the worse enemies. When he was young and we were married I remember he had a hot temper and was under stress from work and I had a temper too, but less so, and we had dramatic fights and he would get me frighten of him, I would say my past life self loved him but could get afraid of him and it was the fear that destroyed so much for me and I couldn't help it. Today I don't feel frighten at all. Years after the split we could still start to argue over something but we were still close and when I searched for information I would find out he would say as if it was nothing, that he still loved me (but not in again a romantic way). I think he sort of felt responsible for me at the late part of my life but he wasn't, but that was just how he was. As if something bad would happen to me it was on him to fix it, that kind of attitude. I hope he does not in the afterlife feel chained to me, that I keep bringing his energy to me when I don't mean to?

in that past life i remember he would have new love and so would i and would try to not interfere and not make another partner get insecure, suspicious, jealous, not wanting any of that, that it was always about family, being parents, so I still have that very much in me that I do not wish to disrupt his life, even if it is over now and now only his afterlife. Like I don't want to mess anything up.

I have never ever actively asked during meditation or in any other way to come in contact with him, still I feel him or someone like physically close to me so many times now I have to wonder...Is there something I am doing wrong? What should one do to not bother him, pull his energy to me like this? If it is now him.

Is thoughts and feelings the same in the other realms? Is this why it is attracting him or someone else? I apologize for the many questions...and the long story behind it...
Old 29-04-2020, 07:35 PM
Master

I do not feel able to comment on your specific situation. But my understanding is that yes, thoughts and feelings are the same in other realms (at least those realms closest to the Earth plane). If we put out strong thoughts and feelings about someone who has died then that person will probably be aware of it, especially if their death is recent.

The force of such thoughts and feelings can supposedly hold someone back from their natural progression. So we are advised to wish them well and let them go. Presumably when a person in spirit has progressed beyond a certain point then they are beyond the reach of our thoughts and feelings. The lives of those remaining on the Earth plane are no longer of concern.

An exception to the above could be when two people are in the same soul group, incarnating together in differing roles. If one is out of incarnation while the other is on Earth, then the one out of incarnation may act as a guide, thus maintaining a connection. A good book on this is Eyes of an Angel by Paul Elder.

Peace
Old 29-04-2020, 09:48 PM
Guide

In my experience, absolutely. I've had very similar experiences. Most likely he is one of your soul ties/mates/partners/ECT. It is his nature to watch over people, his loved ones, ECT...he will do so in the afterlife. Check in on you all. Most likely you are not calling him in, as much as you are feeling when he is around... because you know his energy. I doubt you are disturbing h, unless you are calling him in or thinking about him when you are in distress...
Even then, I doubt you are disturbing him if he is showing up, and you feel him. In the afterlife communication is by feelings/thoughts.
Old 30-04-2020, 12:42 AM
Master
Your past lifes are of the present. They exist right here and now. Where all that exists exists, and is being and becoming evermore here and now.

Your thoughts are arising from energy in motion, vibrationally. You can feel your energy motional state of being, by virtue of your valuable emotional guidance system. Because every energy motional state of being, is directly receiving feedback from the energy motional state of being of your totality of being, your greater non-physical consciousness, all that you truely are being and becoming evermore here and now, physical and non-physical, by virtue of your valuable emotional guidance system.

So as you focus your awareness and expand your consciousness thus on frequencies which are not compatible with your true nature of being, which are out of alignment and discordant, you feel that as negative emotion.

And as you focus your awareness again more generally, and broadly, and more emotionally guided, you can focus your thoughts for the purpose of feeling better emotionally, and you naturally click back into alignment with your own evermore natural and effortless greater allowed realisation of all that you and all truely are being and becoming evermore naturally and effortlessly here and now, where all that exists exists and is being and becoming evermore naturally and effortlessly here and now, in full harmony and alignment with the ever expanding source of all creation, which is being and becoming evermore here and now, through the natural path of least resistance through which all that exists is being and becoming evermore naturally and effortlessly here and now. Evermore joyfully and freely.

So when you understand that your energetic thought patterns are always directly related to the inner source of your being, your soul, your greater non-physical consciousness, indicated by your valuable emotional guidance system, you understand that every single thing that is drawn to you in your life, is indicated by your valuable emotional guidance system. This does not just attract the other side and the here side, it is literally indicating your energy motional, vibrational, set point. It is indicating your true energetic state of being, which is the foundational base point for every single experience you are having and/or will have. And if you thus don't feel good, whatever you will experience, will simply be an extension/expansion of that, naturally. However, you are not ment to feel bad.

You can simply allow your natural state of being, to re-align your energetic thought patterns, back into harmony and alignment with your greater non-physical consciousness, allowing the natural and effortless, joyful blending between you and You, physical and non-physical, for your evermore natural and effortless greater allowed realisation of all that you truely are being and becoming evermore naturally and effortlessly here and now, by tools/techniques/permission slips which help you to enter a greater state of allowing, such as meditation, where you focus your awareness of general neutral and easy soft thoughts, to quiet the mind, and as negative/resistant energetic thought patterns dissipate, your natural well-being is naturally and effortlessly restored, as it is your true natural state of being, that doesn't not require action to accomplish. It just requires the allowance to be there, to allow it to unfold naturally.

As your natural state of being can thus only be allowed, and your allowing of it can only be allowed by letting go of that which doesn't allow it, which are merely self contradictory, resistant, energetic thought patterns of discord, then meditation can help one realise how easy it is to let go of that and how easy it is to feel better emotionally, and thus naturally and effortlessly allow your evermore natural and effortless greater allowed realisation of all that you truely want to be do or have, as you and all truely are being and becoming all of it evermore here and now, where all that exists exists and is being and becoming evermore naturally and effortlessly here and now, in full perfect harmony and alignment with the ever expanding source of all creation, which is being and becoming evermore here and now, through the natural path of least resistance and most allowance, through which all that exists is being and becoming evermore naturally and effortlessly here and now, under any and all conditions, regardless of any and all conditions, unconditionally, energy motionally. From the very source of all conditions.

To thus value your emotions as a guidance, to help you know, what you are doing in relationship to all that you truely are being and becoming evermore here and now. How your thoughts are relating to and allowing/resistance more or less, right here and now, your greater knowing of your own greater non-physical consciousness, who always under any and all conditions, regardless of any and all conditions, unconditionally, energy motionally, holds for you and bees and becomes the evermoreness of all that you truely want to be do or have, unconditionally, energy motionally, so that you may always feel your energy motional relativity to it, by virtue of your valuable emotional guidance system, to come thus naturally and effortlessly, always under any and all conditions, regardless of any and all conditions, unconditionally, energy motionally, emotionally, back into alignment with all that you and all truely are being and becoming evermore naturally and effortlessly here and now. Because you are an inseperable energy motional extension of your own ever expanding greater non-physical consciousness, which is an inseperable extension of the ever expanding source of all creation, of unconditional love, eternal wisdom and infinite intelligence. You can thus be do or have anything you so desire, under any and all conditions, regardless of any and all conditions, unconditionally, energy motionally, emotionally. To enter a greater state of allowance (indicated by your valuable emotional guidance system) by virtue of focusing your thought into natural harmony and alignment with your greater non-physical consciousness and its ever expanding greater knowing regarding any and all things you may ever want to be do or have. As you thus joyfully and effortlessly, freely, create your own reality. As a co-creator. Allowing the convergence of your natural joyful state of being, a blended being, of physical and non-physical converging in your here and now, as that which you feel as joy. freedom. or true knowingness.

And if you feel anything less than that, then you have to re-orient your focus back into harmony and alignment with your own natural state of being, of greater alignment and joy, with your own ever expanding greater non-physical consciousness, because you are an eternal being of evermore becoming evermore here and now, where all that exists exists and is being and becoming evermore naturally and effortlessly and freely and joyfully here and now. As you can be do or have anything you so truely desire, under any and all conditions, regardless of any and all conditions, unconditionally, energy motionally, from the very source of all of your evermore being and becoming evermore here and now conditions. As the after life or pre-life, is also being and becoming evermore here and now. Together with you, as you are an inseperable extension of it, as all of it is being and becoming evermore here and now, where all that exists exists and is being and becoming evermore naturally and effortlessly, freely here and now. Through you, as you are existence itself.
Old 01-05-2020, 04:52 AM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by asearcher
for long time now I have known of a recent past life where much of my memories is of an ex, of all people, he was in my past life like a big brother type before a romance began and we were married and years later split, but he kept being part of my past life, he was a family man, family and friends were important to him and he would get very irritated if someone else was called in to handle contact between us (we were parents). He and everyone else it felt blamed me for the divorce but still his family and friends would still in my memories act as if they still liked me, I would get nervous to meet them again at a gathering and he would calm me down saying "We love you". I have found out who he was in real life. I died in a strange way in that life and he was left behind to deal with everything. One night I had this dream where I met up with him somewhere and he looked older but well preserved than he was in my memories. He had just died. In reality this too had happened but I did not know this when I had the dream. It has been like I get memories, a scent, something from him, this past life, or automatically think of him and then it is as if I feel someone, but do not know if it is him or my imagination playing tricks on me, close to me. I have never before thought of the spirit world being able to read my mind, but this has now happened a lot and I am starting to think that if it is my fault if I think of him that I am forcing his energy to come to me? I have never wanted to disturb him. I don't feel like there is unfinished business between us and there is no romantic feelings like that left that once were, but we still in that life had a strong connection even if we could be the worse enemies. When he was young and we were married I remember he had a hot temper and was under stress from work and I had a temper too, but less so, and we had dramatic fights and he would get me frighten of him, I would say my past life self loved him but could get afraid of him and it was the fear that destroyed so much for me and I couldn't help it. Today I don't feel frighten at all. Years after the split we could still start to argue over something but we were still close and when I searched for information I would find out he would say as if it was nothing, that he still loved me (but not in again a romantic way). I think he sort of felt responsible for me at the late part of my life but he wasn't, but that was just how he was. As if something bad would happen to me it was on him to fix it, that kind of attitude. I hope he does not in the afterlife feel chained to me, that I keep bringing his energy to me when I don't mean to?

in that past life i remember he would have new love and so would i and would try to not interfere and not make another partner get insecure, suspicious, jealous, not wanting any of that, that it was always about family, being parents, so I still have that very much in me that I do not wish to disrupt his life, even if it is over now and now only his afterlife. Like I don't want to mess anything up.

I have never ever actively asked during meditation or in any other way to come in contact with him, still I feel him or someone like physically close to me so many times now I have to wonder...Is there something I am doing wrong? What should one do to not bother him, pull his energy to me like this? If it is now him.

Is thoughts and feelings the same in the other realms? Is this why it is attracting him or someone else? I apologize for the many questions...and the long story behind it...

I will keep this short and sweet. The answer to your question is yes. With a caveat. Spirit will only communicate with you if it has a message to send you, or if you're open to that channel. It's untrue to think that this happens at random or out of the blue. Even if you're unaware of it, your subconscious or higher-self will call upon spirit if it needs connection or reunification. The stronger the report in the afterlife the easier it is for you and that spirit to connect.

You can close off the channel if you don't think you have any unfinished business. All you need to do is have the intent to go your own way. Spirit will listen to you and respect your boundaries.

All the best

SF