Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 03-04-2015, 02:37 AM
Master
Dear Floatsy,

Let us begin by recognising the courage and character through which you have brought these difficulties to light among new friends of the light. Let us acknowledge within our greatest compassion the difficult and the most challenging times you have taken to heart, and which leave this restraining residue of weight within your soul energy. Let us observe the frustrations which bound your ability to communicate effectively feelings held captive by the boundaries and beliefs of the mind. Let us finally remind you that you have not been, or ever will be - alone, even in your darkest hour of despair and disillusionment.

I shall paint no fancy words to appease any notion of an effortless and overnight resolution, for I will speak how I always speak - in complete truth, without exaggeration or indulgent romanticism.

With that we can now look at what you have presented and comment further.

To begin in comment I would like to first relay a message directly to you, in regard to those who watch over you presently. The message received ‘They will be taken care of’ still stands as true. It stands true because, despite what you within the midst of the murky world in which you live can perceive, in the long term, in the broader picture to which spirit is acquainted, you and your loved ones will always be ‘taken care of’. This means the spirit and the soul identity, that part of you and your loved ones which is REAL, will always, in all ways, be taken care of. There is never any need to fear this. Of course, what you must remember however is that your soul energy exists in a physical world which adheres to physical laws of duality and free will amidst millions of other living beings. The free will of other living beings sometimes overrules the free will of your own actions, or inactions, which cause you to experience events of victimhood. It is not for your spirit guides to prevent and interfere with the free will actions of other living beings, even if they impose upon your own wishes and desires. It is for them in fact to encourage and support you find the wisdom within yourself to coordinate perceptively through life’s challenges. It is not for them to prevent every challenge or disaster from arriving at your door. Nor it is your destiny to travel your path living in fear of what could happen if you take a step forward from your comfort zone. It is not for those in spirit to dictate or control what experiences you have, for you would never learn anything, nor would you ever gain wisdom from the interactivity of other beings with your own energy state. My friend, you need to let go of this false idea that you have accumulated some form of bad karma which you must pay back through suffering. What is actually at work is the free will imposed upon your own will, or the will of loved ones, who then fall victim to another’s energy because they entered that interaction already in a vulnerable state. So what you must do, and what your loved ones must do is better protect and prepare yourselves from the negative free will of others. Be mindful of precautions which can be taken in advance, and do not punish yourself for those that were ineffective. Sometimes there are only so many precautions you can realistically take, and you must accept this when it is the case. If it is that you still fail in your efforts to prevent negative events in your life, then use the wisdom and resource you do have to focus on rising above it and enduring beyond it to a place of acceptance and strength. So too there will be events of the Earth, of nature itself, which impose itself upon human life, and cause all sorts of disaster and dismay. Trying to prevent these is like trying to stop the planet from spinning on its axis. In such testing times of hopelessness, it is irrelevant whether you had chosen the right path, or pursued the right choice; the only thing which matters is where you go from here; how you endure, overcome and write the next chapter of your own destiny. Never live in fear of pursuing what means most to you in life, regardless of the eventualities that follow, for if you do not you risk an even greater burden of never truly being alive at all. Life is a gift, do not squander it in doubt and disillusionment of a greater future.

Depression is often the result of an undernourished soul. A soul which yearns to speak its voice, yet which remains unheard and ill-expressed. This in itself leaves you open to the will of others over you, and the decline of chemical stability of your own immune system. You must find the flame which burns within your heart and follow its light to illuminate your path forward. You must feed this flame and nourish your emotional, mental and spiritual appetites.
You must find your passion which becomes your strength, your purpose and your empowerment. It is this passion which will be your greatest ally through challenge, for it will give you an outlet for your need to communicate to the world. It will reinforce your sense of direction, self-value and ground your energies into positive relationships and connections with your spirit.

Do not mourn dreams of the past which in the present appear unfulfilled. Know that progress is never a straight line. Often to move forward we must sometimes appear to move backwards. Often to rise above we must first learn to fall. Our dreams and destiny is seldom what we come to expect; in their pursuit they will often evolve into many forms and take us down many unexpected paths. Just because you cannot perceive what is around the next corner do not be disheartened or lose faith, for all paths have many doors to many dreams previously unknown to you. Transient and material things shall come and go, so too your notions of successes and concepts of what is true achievement. Step outside of your present circumstance, of where you presently find yourself imprisoned. At times we must occasionally step outside of our comfort zone, for this zone itself can become a boundary to greater happiness and freedom. Sometimes we must look at our problems outside of the environment in which they exist, to get a different perception over it and observe and reflect a clearer resolution and way forward.

In faith.
-Sparrow

~~~Spirit Guide Sparrow~~~
From the wisdom of my council to the wisdom of yours

¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸☆•°☆¸.•°*”˜� �”*°•.¸☆•°☆¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸
Old 03-04-2015, 03:15 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Swami Chihuahuananda
This post isn't directly related to any of the 'current' posts , but it is Sparrow Related , because it reminds me of something you said somewhere about multidimensionality . Specifically, opening up to experience phenomena and/or 'energies' in new and previously un-concieved ways . I was hearing things about facilitating other ('higher') aspects of Self to manifest here , percieving/feeling/seeing/being through a multi-dimensional; prespective and framework , etc. , but I really liked the way you characterized it.

Anyway, the other day I was driving along, thinking about an ancient friend, who knew me when I was not a particularly wonderful person to be around. I was letting go of some regret over how I used to treat people - not intentionally mean, just not present and useful in the way friends ought to be. So there I was, driving and thinking .... going throuigh the process and train of thoughts , which led me to say to myself "but it's good now ... I have really good energy now " , and I heard a little bird chirping , and for a couple of seconds I was open in a new , hard-to-describe way . It was as if, for a few seconds, the whole of creation was speaking to me , and it happened vary fast and slipped away . I swear I heard the little bird, as the entire Universe, say "I love you " . So there I was, driving and thinking ...
asking myself "did that really just happen ?" , and "what just happened ?" .

Three simple words , and here it is , two days later , I finally snap , to answer back : I love you too
Dear Swami,

Indeed, and this experience is actually a very common one, though many individuals choose to keep it to themselves. As some reading this will confirm.

When one finds the ability to grant genuine forgiveness in themselves and reflective understanding of past and present, in that moment they become open to their own multidimensional Self as their spirit touches their heart centre. The physical universe after all is not only one dimension. Self forgiveness and positive realization triggers a deep energetic response, like a multidimensional door opening, allowing more light into your heart centre and cascades through your consciousness.

This is a positive message that you have relayed, and one more people would benefit from.

-Sparrow

Old 03-04-2015, 10:37 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirit Guide Sparrow
Dear Swami,

Indeed, and this experience is actually a very common one, though many individuals choose to keep it to themselves. As some reading this will confirm.

When one finds the ability to grant genuine forgiveness in themselves and reflective understanding of past and present, in that moment they become open to their own multidimensional Self as their spirit touches their heart centre. The physical universe after all is not only one dimension. Self forgiveness and positive realization triggers a deep energetic response, like a multidimensional door opening, allowing more light into your heart centre and cascades through your consciousness.

This is a positive message that you have relayed, and one more people would benefit from.

-Sparrow

And so it all continues unfolding ...
The multidimensional doorways creaking open , little bit by little bit , and it seems so slow sometimes, but it's really always just the right amount for all the relevant perceptions and insights to become integrated . I have a clarity about how slow this is .... and how mega-shifts can happen in an instant . I have to forgive myself for taking a lifetime to observe and participate in the process . As those other beings said "time is heavily involved in all the various processes in the 3rd dimension " , which was their way of saying "be patient " .

Meandering now : we humans get so caught up in the cause-and-effect perspective of doing things because we expect other things to happen as a result . So, what happens when we let go , and live in experience instead of expectation ? "That's just living in the moment" said Mrs. Chi ; of course .
Tied to that is the almost automatic motivation of acting on behalf of self (small self , usually) . "I am being spiritual " , "I am working to grow spiritually , doing this and that because it will advance my spiritual development" etc. So, what happens when we come to understand that personal evoluition is a given , an inevitability ? Well, I think that's when we can begin to understand the concept and truth of living in service to the all . This individual personna unit I call my 'self' is only part of my true Spirit Self , and this comedy of hairballs I call my life just isn't what I grew up thinking it was at all . The apparent separation and return connection to Spirit is a temporary interlude , and the result can only have one outcome
(what 'they' called 'The One Probability' ) . The only logical conclusion is that
the story I am living (and hacking up at times ) has the purpose (since we also often find it so necessary to adhere some grand reason for being to our stories) of somehow being useful to others , here, there , or everywhere .

"That leads to gratitude" said the Mother of my Chihuahuas ... which leads to this next bend in the river . We were at the acupuncturist/curandera the other day , both getting worked on by the same lovely person , but in different rooms . I already knew that graditude was up on Q's (Mrs. Chi) screen , but we hadn't mentioned it to Dr. Jane yet. We performed small talk , and Q said something which inspired Dr. Jane to say "she's my teacher " . Not a role Q embodies or identifies with, but the force of Grace works through her in profound ways, so the effect is similar, I suppose . So there I was , lying on the table and I could hear them talking and giggling in the other room, and I felt subtle yet powerful waves of apprectaition , love, connection , and even some gratitude , washing over all the years of
whining , entitled , dissatisfaction that still lingers . Clarity is a blessing , but one doesn't always like the truth when a fearless look in the mirror is taken On the exact same hand , being able to see exactly where I am does mean the multidimensional doorways of perception are open to a reasonable degree , and I see where I am with some multidimensional perspective as a default state of being . Little bit by little bit , inexorably . Later , getting pizza , they weren't calling for "Dar" , they were saying "Door , your order is ready " . So now I'm Door Man . Tree Man (another story ) no longer !

So there I was , really being deeply appreciative of having lived with this most wonderful woman for the last 25 (million ?) years , and the tears came rolling down my face into my ears , but I didn't dare move , since I was stuck full of needles ! Blah blah blah ... that was the high point of the session ; no OBE or Grand Inner Vision , except maybe a little bit of Jesus on the cross, since Dr. Jane is a devout Catholic . Mostly just lying there , forgiving myself for being so slow, so whiny , and so stuck in this perspective of Life On Earth .
Chopping wood and carrying water , or some such business (more firewood , or water for your tea, Good Sparrow? ) . Now, this is where it gets interesting again , because when we were in the car driving away , Q tells me about what they were saying in the other room when I was feeling so moved . "She asked me what we were working on today, and I said 'let's have some fun ; let's work on gratitude' ". "Then she said she was going on a 20-mile pilgrimage walk , and you needed to have an Intention to walk with, and that hers (Dr. Janes) was .... gratitude ". Wow !

We went for a nice little drive after that . One other thing she told me that she got in her session was a deep sense of "thank you for everything" . Everything good. Everything bad . Everything that got her exactly where she is . All of it serves to converge every moment into the perfect opportunity for insight and ... uh, let's see...

...finding the ability to grant genuine forgiveness in themselves and reflective understanding of past and present, in that moment they become open to their own multidimensional Self as their spirit touches their heart centre. The physical universe after all is not only one dimension. Self forgiveness and positive realization triggers a deep energetic response, like a multidimensional door opening, allowing more light into your heart centre and cascades through your consciousness.

much love ,
Door
Old 03-04-2015, 09:31 PM
Deactivated Account

Deepest Namaste.

Spirit Guide Sparrow,

Thank you for your energy and contributions to topics which have been on my mind for a while now. It speaks to me. With gratitude.

If you have the desire, I would like to please seek your counsel and perspectives on a few more matters:

1. Part of what really traumatized me about what happened with my loved ones, is that I was also responsible for it. I thought that this .. energy was benign. Even now I do not know if it was real, but - I hope no-one encounters harm or suffering to them, and learns empathy for others.

I fear my own judgement, though, in that way. If I did not think things were benign, perhaps ..

How could an energy which seems good, not be? I wish no more for this.

Can I trust myself?

2. Spirit Guide Sparrow, how do you know, or why do you say, that I have a need to communicate with the world?

3. You speak about ways to protect oneself, precautions: what might these include?

4. For many years now, I have a consistent energy tension, coldness, stuck in my throat area. I get migraines now frequently also but that tension is - when I used to go into it, all I could detect is great sorrow. In my old meditations, I could release things but not this. Do you know how I might release this?

5. Thank you again, very sincerely, for your time, energy and contributions.

Namaste,
Floatsy
Old 04-04-2015, 04:15 PM
Master
Dear Floatsy,

It is as always a pleasure to give onto others that which the Omniverse has bestowed onto me.
My perspective is at your disposal.

1. Part of what really traumatized me about what happened with my loved ones, is that I was also responsible for it. I thought that this .. energy was benign. Even now I do not know if it was real, but - I hope no-one encounters harm or suffering to them, and learns empathy for others.

I fear my own judgement, though, in that way. If I did not think things were benign, perhaps ..

How could an energy which seems good, not be? I wish no more for this.

Oh my friend there are many, many beings both in physical state and in other dimensions who wear personas of benevolence and charity, only to play on your vulnerabilities and naiveties. It is their only way of getting close enough to you to take your energy and open the door for their misconduct. Fortunately there are many groups of multi-dimensional beings who patrol the folds of space and time in their efforts to prevent abuse on a much broader scale. What you may like to do is train yourself to become more discerning of energies in your interactive environment and heighten your vigilance what you are opening your doors to. Just because a energy or entity, a person or group presents themselves in good intent does not mean for you to interpret it at face value. It is for you to investigate the veracity of all sources of influence entering your personal space and thought processes.

Can I trust myself?

This really depends on what aspect of yourself you are placing your trust in. It is for you then to determine what part of you is most trustworthy as a primary foundation, and from there work towards developing trust for all of your other aspects as you develop them.

2. Spirit Guide Sparrow, how do you know, or why do you say, that I have a need to communicate with the world?

I know that you have many ideas of how things should be, how you perceive things to be, and that you often find difficulty communicating both to yourself and to the world around you. You have a residual fear within you which prohibits and restrains your pathways of communication and deliverance of who you truly wish to be.

3. You speak about ways to protect oneself, precautions: what might these include?

Knowledge of the Self, and of environment, of energy, of creative thought and the potent power of your imagination is of prime importance for protection and prevention. You thusly cannot prevent something which you have no knowledge or awareness of to begin with, let alone a defence through which to shield and filter unfavourable influence. Develop your knowledge and awareness of energies and influences which you are choosing to engage, including those of your own.

4. For many years now, I have a consistent energy tension, coldness, stuck in my throat area. I get migraines now frequently also but that tension is - when I used to go into it, all I could detect is great sorrow. In my old meditations, I could release things but not this. Do you know how I might release this?

You cannot release a fear and an anxiety that is ignored and disguised. The block, as it were, does not actually exist in your throat area but in a residual thought system. The tension is merely a symptom of a warning disclosure highlighted to you by your consciousness, alerting you of in imbalance and unhealthy state within you. Your higher consciousness is basically trying to get your attention via tension to get you to change your behaviour and approach. In this instance it relates to your need to effectively express yourself genuinely, honestly and openly. Simply talking about your problems to others without fear or distrust will help. Activities which promote the use of your larynx need to be exercised, such as singing, laughing, healthy breathing exercises and even shouting or screaming where appropriate. You also need to become less self-conscious and practice the power of forgiveness, both for yourself and that of others, for I see this also has a hold on your energy at present.

5. Thank you again, very sincerely, for your time, energy and contributions.

I am delighted to speak with you in this way and wish the very best for you and your loved ones.

-Sparrow

Old 04-04-2015, 06:28 PM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Oh my friend there are many, many beings both in physical state and in other dimensions who wear personas of benevolence and charity, only to play on your vulnerabilities and naiveties. It is their only way of getting close enough to you to take your energy and open the door for their misconduct. Fortunately there are many groups of multi-dimensional beings who patrol the folds of space and time in their efforts to prevent abuse on a much broader scale. What you may like to do is train yourself to become more discerning of energies in your interactive environment and heighten your vigilance what you are opening your doors to. Just because a energy or entity, a person or group presents themselves in good intent does not mean for you to interpret it at face value. It is for you to investigate the veracity of all sources of influence entering your personal space and thought processes.

Spirit Guide Sparrow, I, we didn't even know of such things. I and we do not even today what a door is, or ..

So therefore, one way is to discern the energy. Another is as you say to heighten vigilance of what I am opening doors to - with the latter, what is opening a door? How can I close a door for example?

And how can I protect my loved ones because we all have no understanding herein about any of these aspects.

Quote:
This really depends on what aspect of yourself you are placing your trust in. It is for you then to determine what part of you is most trustworthy as a primary foundation, and from there work towards developing trust for all of your other aspects as you develop them.

Nods.

Quote:
I know that you have many ideas of how things should be, how you perceive things to be, and that you often find difficulty communicating both to yourself and to the world around you. You have a residual fear within you which prohibits and restrains your pathways of communication and deliverance of who you truly wish to be.

This is where I feel a lot of failure. I am scared. And I feel both arrogant and inhibited, both hopeful and fearful. Above all, I feel lost, unable to move forward, unable to know what to do, unable to know whom I can trust anymore - especially after a long lost (what I considered) mentor basically .. when what happened with the above incident, I am afraid even to pray now, who do I pray to after all, who would listen to me, and those most treasured dreams and hopes I once harbored, they were the source - the stage - for what happened above. I had never thought we so naive, but in retrospect, yes very much so.
Helping people, I cannot even help myself anymore.

I invested so much time and energy and focus over the years to penetrate insights I thought were valuable. I had many but now they no longer come so much. I said once, what is the point of having transcendental insights when I have no idea how to apply them in this world. I have lost my way, and I feel very very alone.

I have continual fears for how to make a living, I wish so much to be able to provide well for myself and my family.

Quote:
Knowledge of the Self, and of environment, of energy, of creative thought and the potent power of your imagination is of prime importance for protection and prevention. You thusly cannot prevent something which you have no knowledge or awareness of to begin with, let alone a defence through which to shield and filter unfavourable influence. Develop your knowledge and awareness of energies and influences which you are choosing to engage, including those of your own.

Can you please teach me some of this, Spirit Guide Sparrow?
I do not know much about these things, nor have paid attention to them, but do you mean - in relation to my own energies - being mindful of what I am doing, engaging in internally, being more careful and aware of my internal energies/patterns?

Can I change my own style e.g if I am currently inclined towards negativitiy, can I change this myself - isn't this (whatever it may be) a dominant habit? Isn't it artificial to change things?

How do I know what energies I am choosing to engage, isn't it ..I don't understand the difference between external and internal.

How can I harness thought and creative imagination to help me live better and truer and happier? How does one learn about these things if one wanted to?

I previously thought I was kind of special, I experienced many things, I genuinely thought I could help people!!!!!! Spirit Guide Sparrow, in the incident above, it was these same dreams that were the source of much of what I believed - Love, Light, Truth - aspects that I love... And it is in this that I was also .. victimized. How can I ..how do I know how to trust this world again?

Quote:
You cannot release a fear and an anxiety that is ignored and disguised. The block, as it were, does not actually exist in your throat area but in a residual thought system. The tension is merely a symptom of a warning disclosure highlighted to you by your consciousness, alerting you of in imbalance and unhealthy state within you. Your higher consciousness is basically trying to get your attention via tension to get you to change your behaviour and approach. In this instance it relates to your need to effectively express yourself genuinely, honestly and openly. Simply talking about your problems to others without fear or distrust will help. Activities which promote the use of your larynx need to be exercised, such as singing, laughing, healthy breathing exercises and even shouting or screaming where appropriate.

There are not many people I can talk to - especially about a mix of life and spiritual issues.

I used to speak openly, including on forums, until I learnt that people attack others on what they say and feel, I was told by people on forums that I had a mental illness, my name was given by a friend on the forums to another who then threatened me with my loved one's names, a person I had previously thought as a mentor dropped me. Through the incident above, and through my own feelings, I feel lost, alone, I feel like I have used up my chances, the Grace that I previously felt and experienced. I also have another part that is arrogant, I thought I was special. I guess I still hope I am - that my efforts..that there is still a way. But above all,that I can move forward..

In the past, for minor energy/issues, if I stayed with it, it would unfold - so I could see what is underneath it. But this one, I cannot could not budge it. Just great sorrow. My meditation skills are not very strong, but is there any other way I could have discerned it for myself. If you were not here, and I am lucky that you are, how would I know?

Quote:
You also need to become less self-conscious and practice the power of forgiveness, both for yourself and that of others, for I see this also has a hold on your energy at present.

Quote:
I am delighted to speak with you in this way and wish the very best for you and your loved ones.

Thank you, Spirit Guide Sparrow.

Do you know why I feel like I cannot move forward, cannot succeed in anything I am looking for - personal, making a living, why my financial decisions are not doing well - is this just luck or.

I should also add that I have a family, I have very special loved one, still have a few friends who are at least some way there for me still, I know a friend who - I just have to read his words to feel Light..I have a job, I have savings, I have a healthy body and I have skills..therein I am all very blessed. But yes, I fear a lot.

Sorry to trouble you on these things. Thank you for all your kind help, and willingness to help me, Spirit Guide Sparrow.

Namaste,
floatsy
Old 09-04-2015, 11:38 PM
Master
Dear Floatsy,

I am happy to return to continue my dialogue with you, as I see you have further enquiry on these matters.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Floatsy
So therefore, one way is to discern the energy. Another is as you say to heighten vigilance of what I am opening doors to - with the latter, what is opening a door?
Yes, so, opening a door is basically an action or inaction you have performed, or failed to perform within your own responsibility and of your own personal space, energy and environment. This is to say, you are at all times accountable for your own personal space, energy and environment in which you perceive yourself to exist. How you orchestrate yourself and your energy through your intent, and how you coordinate yourself through space, energy and environment determines what doors become open to you in life. A door is either an opportunity for you to gain advantage within circumstance, or it is an opportunity for someone or something else to gain advantage of or through you. Every door is either opened or closed by the attitudes of mind you absolve or adhere to.
Quote:
How can I close a door for example?
To close a door, or to prevent something or someone gaining advantage or exploitation of or through you, you must first identify the key which first opened the door to begin with. So this means identifying the specific thoughts you have which create specific attitudes of mind, which then create the specific actions or inactions responsible for your state of vulnerability. The state of vulnerability is primarily a result of inadequate knowledge and understanding within the realm of the Self, the environment, or the energies at work between the two. So in other words, the more knowledge and awareness of Self you have, and the more knowledge and awareness of your environment you have, the more doors you can identify and thusly gain control of within your life. When you become your own doorkeeper you no longer become a victim to anything or anyone again, in your perception of experience.

Quote:
And how can I protect my loved ones because we all have no understanding herein about any of these aspects.
Identify what energies and environments you wish to engage in life, then seek to gain knowledge of those energies and those environments, starting with your own energy mechanics. Identify what your strengths are and also what your vulnerabilities are that you may better improve on them through knowledge and application. If you do not know where you are most vulnerable then you have no defence from those who would exploit such vulnerabilities. This is not to then fear your vulnerabilities, but to identify areas of development which you may commit to, and reinforce with those strengths that you identify as already possessing. Use the tool of experience to teach you of the specific knowledge you would gain from to better protect you and your loved ones for future encounters and endeavours.

Quote:
This is where I feel a lot of failure. I am scared. And I feel both arrogant and inhibited, both hopeful and fearful. Above all, I feel lost, unable to move forward, unable to know what to do, unable to know whom I can trust anymore - especially after a long lost (what I considered) mentor basically ..
Fear, failure, arrogance, inhibition, disorientation, uncertainty, absence of trust - all these characteristics which you are experiencing are a result of you not having the appropriate knowledge to conduct, coordinate and contain yourself within your present environments. So this absence of knowledge leads to fear; you fear what you do not understand. This absence of knowledge leads to arrogance; for the presence of greater awareness shall always reveal equality, not egotism. This absence of knowledge leads to inhibition; you are bound by the limits of your own understanding. This absence of knowledge leads to disorientation; you feel lost without the knowledge of where and who you wish to be. This absence of knowledge leads to uncertainty; for knowledge brings clarity, consistency and confidence. This absence of knowledge leads to an absence of trust; you cannot trust what you fear through the absence of understanding. Do you understand the pattern here?

It is important you apply your heart wisdom to all your knowledge, and to the pursuit of it. It is only through your heart wisdom, that which derives from your spirit, that gives true power to knowledge. Knowledge without wisdom is use-less and of no true value. To have knowledge is one thing, to have the wisdom to know how best to use it is another. Your spirit will communicate this, so listen to your spirit; listen to your heart.

Quote:
I invested so much time and energy and focus over the years to penetrate insights I thought were valuable. I had many but now they no longer come so much. I said once, what is the point of having transcendental insights when I have no idea how to apply them in this world. I have lost my way, and I feel very very alone.
How to apply such insights in your world is a matter of applying your heart wisdom to your learnt knowledge. Wisdom comes from Self-awareness; Self-awareness comes from spirit reception. You must receive the wisdom of your spirit through the door of your heart. At any time you feel lost, look for this door and it will take you to where you should be, and show you what you must do. Others will open other doors for you which will lead you to many experiences, but never lose sight of the door within you which is your greatest asset and access in life, and in death.

Quote:
I have continual fears for how to make a living, I wish so much to be able to provide well for myself and my family.
Again, this is an example of you perceiving life through the doors opened (or closed) by other people. Gain knowledge of what you are good at, and what good this provides for others, then find a means to deliver it to them in a way which brings food to your table. Open your own doors of opportunity by taking control and responsibility of your actions, and inactions, in this regard.

Quote:
Can I change my own style e.g if I am currently inclined towards negativitiy, can I change this myself - isn't this (whatever it may be) a dominant habit? Isn't it artificial to change things?
In order to change a thing about you or your life you must first accept responsibility over it. Only when you accept something as being a part of you can you hope to do something about it. It is a part of you because you live your life as if it is yours, as if it belongs to you, for you have placed ownership of such thoughts, attitudes and behaviours. To change negativity to positivity you must create a door, an opportunity, for that negativity to leave your present domain of ownership. You must let go and release traits that do not serve you and open doors to a more positive and empowering attitude and mindset. Change is not artificial, it often allows doors of opportunity to open not previously apparent.

Quote:
How do I know what energies I am choosing to engage, isn't it ..I don't understand the difference between external and internal.
The energies you choose to engage are those you choose to pursue a relationship with through your very actions, or inactions. You are always, in all ways, choosing the relationship you have with yourself, with your environment and with those within and around that environment. You are choosing it through the thoughts that you have, the attitude you hold and the actions you take, or fail to take, in response to them. Those energies internal are those coming from within you; those external are those coming from other people and places which surround you.

Quote:
How can I harness thought and creative imagination to help me live better and truer and happier? How does one learn about these things if one wanted to?
By means of knowledge. Invest in your understanding of your Self, of the world around you and of things which provide value and benefit to your quality of life. There are many illuminated individuals on this internet forum with a broad table of knowledge in areas of personal interest and development. I advise you to seek their council and friendship in your pursuit of Self-knowledge. I similarly advise you to seek like-minded groups and individuals within your own local community who can steer you in further fields of development and awareness. It will be of benefit to you to seek the council and support of others and not to isolate yourself within your own perspective and experience.

Quote:
I previously thought I was kind of special, I experienced many things, I genuinely thought I could help people!!!!!! Spirit Guide Sparrow, in the incident above, it was these same dreams that were the source of much of what I believed - Love, Light, Truth - aspects that I love... And it is in this that I was also .. victimized. How can I ..how do I know how to trust this world again?
Everyone is special. Trust comes with time, patience and understanding. You must learn not to be disheartened or disillusioned by isolated incidents or events, and broaden your horizon to other experiences available to you through greater knowledge and heart wisdom. You must seek other ways to interpret your experiences and your perceptions by broadening your understanding of them, and the part you play in creating them. This often involves looking at your experiences from a different perspective outside of your perceived state of victimhood.

Quote:
There are not many people I can talk to - especially about a mix of life and spiritual issues.
Yes I see that, but that is your own perspective. There are actually quite a few sources and individuals to whom you can foster friendship, support and guidance with, you just have to motivate yourself a little more. Many of the problems you are experiencing presently are amplified because you do not have a balancing mix of support around and for you which you need at this time. You must seek this communication and companionship in others as not to isolate yourself with the weight of your troubles. Forming friendships with the right people can better facilitate a more positive outcome for you.

Quote:
Do you know why I feel like I cannot move forward, cannot succeed in anything I am looking for - personal, making a living, why my financial decisions are not doing well - is this just luck or.
Luck? No, it is simply fear. You must command and overcome this fear with love, with knowledge and with persistent intent and purpose.

-Sparrow

Old 10-04-2015, 05:09 PM
Deactivated Account

Dear Spirit Guide Sparrow,

Namaste.

I will reflect on what you say, thank you again for the time, energy, and willingness to point.

Bows,
Floatsy
Old 11-04-2015, 11:01 PM
Aquahorse

Dear, Dear Sparrow, I have been......Well, you know what I have been doing. You gave me cause to dance without the ground beneath my feet, you gave info that caused me to weep for a few days, you gave me pictures so that I may see, you gave me affirmations that understandings were true, you gave me so much knowledge that caused me to expand. There is nothing here that I can say or do that would be enough for all you have given. Thank you for your Blessing us all with your love. My humble gratitude to you.

I do have questions for you if you would do me the honor. Seems Floatsy & I have some things in common, I too have a difficult time with people who want something from me or see me as a threat yet do not know me. Most of us don't come from perfect parents that have all they need to raise a child & give them what will sustain them in life to be a contribution instead of adding to the dysfunction of the population. When it was time for my mother to pass I could feel the fear she had as her transition came nearer as fear was such a part of her life growing up in Europe during WWII. (War should be a Crime!) Father was selfish, as was his father (& alcoholic) who cheated on their wives & caused so much pain that there wasn't much in the way of learning how to protect ourselves from the human predators, never mind the Beings we have yet to meet. You said something to Floatsy that made me think, but I didn't understand quite what you meant. This is where I got lost: This is not to then fear your vulnerabilities, but to identify areas of development which you may commit to, and reinforce with those strengths that you identify as already possessing. Use the tool of experience to teach you of the specific knowledge you would gain from to better protect you and your loved ones for future encounters and endeavours. Sometimes I can feel is there is truth from a person, but that is not always the case. If they all had the same energy attached to that behavior, it would be cake. It's easier, I think, to tell if someone is lying to you as there is no energy behind what they say. Mostly what I have learned to do is close that part of myself off to others.

This question is about the ones that can not be seen, yet there is some part of them visible or known to be there, or felt. They are not there all the time, when or how do we know Friend or foe?

Is there anything I can offer the Earth that would be of benefit or lessen her discomfort. Would my energy be of use to her? Collective conscienceness works Miracles doesn't it?

Many, thanks for all the answers you supplied me reading through your previous posts.
Old 21-04-2015, 12:28 AM
Guide

Dear Sparrow,

My healing of Crohn's and mental bipolarity is nearing completion. I've also been working through some apnea and scoliosis.

How can I bring the healing to completion?

Also, how can I transition to what is called a living rainbow body, or something similar as for my unique soul? I know we are already very etheric in nature. And then for example to do things like what you said here: "Your consciousness often goes elsewhere, it is just that your human biology wishes to travel with it. In the future the human body will be able to traverse physically along with the consciousness attachment and explore both time and space pervasively, as other beings are presently doing."

The Indian saint Padmasabhava was famous for this: https://www.google.com/search?q=padmasambhava&biw=1133&bih=776&tbm=isch&t bo=u&source=univ&sa=X&ei=O581Vdq8NIWmyASguoHACA&sq i=2&ved=0CCkQsAQ#tbm=isch&q=padmasambhava+rainbow& imgrc=irA3IrvFqoOt1M%253A%3BkU38Ic33tmAX-M%3Bhttp%253A%252F%252Frlv.zcache.com%252Fpadmasam bhava_rainbow_body_poster-r8d5be58bf40a4783a8da974e500240c6_zemtu_8byvr_1024 .jpg%3Bhttp%253A%252F%252Fwww.zazzle.com%252Fpadma sambhava_rainbow_body_poster-228173324286379403%3B1104%3B1104

I know life is great the way it is now, however you know me and my "aspiring" self. ; ) I think it would be wonderful and splendid for me and how I can help existence that way.

Love, Justin