Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Meditation

Old 12-01-2012, 03:09 PM
Suspended
Blue dot/pearl/thing

Hiya all

I've read a bit about this being the inner self or something. Having seen it regularly for years during meditation/relaxation, I wondered if anyone had any experience with it...apart from simply seeing it.

Has anyone communicated with it...or anything else?

When I see it, it lasts for only a second or two and then it's gone. I've never seen a green, yellow, orange or any other colour dot, mind. Only this bright electric blue dot.

So far I haven't paid it any heed. Just thought it was 'one of those things'. But having recently started meditation again and seeing it, I thought I'd throw this out there...see what comes back.

Old 15-08-2012, 12:22 PM
Master
Fish Blue Star, Blue Ray, Blue Pearl

I want to share these links here for those who want more information:

http://www.souledout.org/healing/bluedot/bluedot.html
and
http://www.gurusfeet.com/forum/blue-pearl

That blue flash of electric light appears in meditation to those whose Kundalini is powerfully awakened in the sushumna chakra. (But not necessarily for all - see my post #7, http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/sh...62&postcount=7)

The spiritual group I am affiliated with brings the teachings of the Blue Star that is associated with this divine energy. It has come to our world to usher in a new age, as predicted in many prophecies (Mayan, Hopi etc.).

It is a purifying energy. It comes to those who are engaged in a process of purification, leading to ever higher states of consciousness.

So what is the significance of this for our world, in a practical sense? See www.blue-star.org
[In case that link doesn't work the site is blue-star.org]

Last edited by Uma : 15-08-2012 at 03:50 PM.
Old 15-08-2012, 01:08 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Squatchit
Hiya all

I've read a bit about this being the inner self or something. Having seen it regularly for years during meditation/relaxation, I wondered if anyone had any experience with it...apart from simply seeing it.

Has anyone communicated with it...or anything else?

When I see it, it lasts for only a second or two and then it's gone. I've never seen a green, yellow, orange or any other colour dot, mind. Only this bright electric blue dot.

So far I haven't paid it any heed. Just thought it was 'one of those things'. But having recently started meditation again and seeing it, I thought I'd throw this out there...see what comes back.

A couple of years ago I saw dots like that, but never thought about it much, I'd just watch it.
Old 15-08-2012, 01:14 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gem
A couple of years ago I saw dots like that, but never thought about it much, I'd just watch it.

Me too. Pretty but never around long enough to interact with and I don't think I even thought about doing anything like that. They were just there.

Old 15-08-2012, 02:12 PM
Guide

I've seen them for a few years now, usually a few times during the day. Can't say I would associate them with meditation, though, as I don't practice that with any conscious intent. But I think they first came into presence after I began my spiritual journey in search of for healing. And hey, I just saw one flash right now as I write, heh.

They don't really appear much significant to me; more like a subtle thing in relation to whatever my system is going trough (clearing, possibly). But I'm curious, though. Will check out those links posted by Uma (thanks for sharing).

Oh, and I almost forgot: I usually see a very similar phenomenon when I look at something very bright, like snow in sunlight or the sunlit sky. Then I'll see a plethora of those sparks all over my vision field, although, they're all white.
Old 15-08-2012, 03:03 PM
Suspended
Thank you for replying Uma - that was a very old thread of mine!

I like the first link and will be sure to strike up communication with the blue dot if ever it decides to hang around long enough. I do still get it occasionally, and not necessarily during meditation, but as Gem and Kaere say, it seems to come & go without any fanfare.

fire - I also get the white sparklies, especially if I look into the blue sky on a sunny day (but not at the sun! )
Old 15-08-2012, 03:46 PM
Master
Fish Discretion

Quote:
Originally Posted by fire
I've seen them for a few years now, usually a few times during the day. Can't say I would associate them with meditation, though, as I don't practice that with any conscious intent. But I think they first came into presence after I began my spiritual journey in search of for healing. And hey, I just saw one flash right now as I write, heh.

They don't really appear much significant to me; more like a subtle thing in relation to whatever my system is going trough (clearing, possibly). But I'm curious, though. Will check out those links posted by Uma (thanks for sharing).

Oh, and I almost forgot: I usually see a very similar phenomenon when I look at something very bright, like snow in sunlight or the sunlit sky. Then I'll see a plethora of those sparks all over my vision field, although, they're all white.

I don't know for sure but my personal opinion (from my own experience and what I've read) is that the blue pearl refers to one solitary star perceived in meditation. But one can be in meditation with eyes open too - it's a state of interdimensional consciousness (we can perceive multiple dimensions, including the physical one, at the same time).

I mean if I got a knock on the head I would see lots of stars LOL, but they are not the blue pearl. That one has a consciousness - it is intelligent - a radiant being. It is said to be the higher Self; and also a portal to higher dimensions. We all have guides on the journey of life - this is related to the highest guide. The brow chakra is the seat of the Guru - this is also the blue pearl, the inner guide.

So my understanding is that in meditation we can see dots of all kinds, blue light of all kinds - but this pearl experience is different. And represents a milestone. Of course all spiritual experiences are milestones. This is a specific one that happens to some of us at some stage. But not everyone needs to experience this - in fact clairvoyance is not a prerequisite for enlightenment.
Old 15-08-2012, 06:05 PM
Master

I often feel I see the dot as a "yes" or "you're on the right track" in response to something I just thought when I see it while not meditating.
Old 15-08-2012, 07:22 PM
Knower

See it not as a dot but clouds and ripples too, never worked it out, dont bother anymore its just kind of reassuring I find :)
Old 16-08-2012, 05:54 AM
Master

Wow i have also been getting this alot lately ...ever since meeting a soul connection last year ....I see a blue dot sometimes with eyes closed and sometimes when my eyes are open ......I even saw a electric blue light come through my window one night it looked like it was going to engulf the whole room ,but when i sat up to see it closer it went ,i know i wasn't dreaming either .......I have been wondering what this was and was wondering if it was any connection to meeting my soul connnection as thats when it started ..I also had a dream of him last year and he was wearing something around his neck that was that same colour blue ....Thanks for sharing :)