Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Meditation

Old 10-01-2018, 06:54 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by inavalan
Actually you are your thoughts.

Is this true?

We are aware of our thoughts. We observe thoughts arising out of nowhere and disappearing. The act of observation requires separation between the observer and the thing which is observed.

For example, we can observe a table. This requires separation between us and the table so we can observe it. If there were no separation then we could not observe the table. And yes, ultimately we are one with the table, but as individualised consciousness there is us and the table and the distance between us and the table.

So it is with thoughts. We are not our thoughts. Furthermore, our thoughts are continually changing yet our identity remains unchanging. It is that unchanging stillness of our nature which allows us to observe all the movement around us.

Peace.
Old 29-01-2018, 05:38 AM
Suspended
Seeker

Mind Power Belief

Whatever you want, you can accomplish it utilizing Mind Power. All physical the truth is comprised of vibrations of vitality; even your considerations are vibrations of vitality
Old 29-01-2018, 06:27 AM
Master
IDk. they happen by a mechanism that is beyond my conscious control. I can direct thoughts like someone directs traffic but I cannot stop traffic itself. well technically I can, but there is no point in that, the traffic builds and builds until it finally overwhelms me. i've learned its better to just let thoughts do whatever they want to do. When they get crazy I will redirect them but throughout the day I might redirect thoughts a total of 5 minutes. Usually about 30x of 10 seconds redirecting.
Old 29-01-2018, 11:06 PM
Master
Yep, the thoughts happen and we can watch them and we can learn to direct them (mind Power) we can also learn to stop them entirely for short periods of time in order to accomplish certain things. For example receive universal energy, or consciously project, or work with energy in some manner.

It would be very hard to believe anyone can stop thought for years, thought is the operating system for our body vessels, without some level of thought the body can not be safely maintained.
We live in a field of projected thoughts from billions of people - they are all around us. If one becomes very quiet inside and very open one can even hear others thoughts in foreign languages.

Interesting yes?
Old 30-01-2018, 07:51 AM
Seeker

Hii
Mind Power Role in Achieving Success in Life ... It is a subconscious process of being open to information, receiving information, and becoming aware of what to do, how to solve a certain problem
Old 31-01-2018, 09:17 AM
Suspended
Seeker

Whatever you want, you can accomplish it utilizing Mind Power.

To change the outside, you should change the inward.