Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > Mysteries, Myths & Legends

Old 05-05-2011, 07:41 AM
MoonDancer

Eyes are quite something. When I look at someone's picture into their eyes, I feel them, I see things about them that are deep. Most people don't understand this that I talk to. They don't have my skills
Old 13-05-2011, 02:14 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by spirit72
I read the other day that you have the same eyes in every life you live...?
Something about it rang true with me... I was thinking the eyes are said to be the windows to the soul... Is this why...?
If you have the same eyes from all you past lives.. And in this one they would tell a story...

People often say to me I have pain in my eyes a deep down sorrow, yet I am normally feeling happy at the time...

What do you think...?

No, that would be physically impossible to have the same eyes in every life. The reason it is called the "windows to the soul" because our eyes is connected to the brain through the optic nerve where the pineal gland is the "seat of the soul". It is the only organ in the body that's not surrounded by bone. Take hypnotism for example: if the person is spiritually strong enough, the hypnotist could control someone just by catching their gaze and injecting thoughts into their subconcious
Old 30-05-2011, 03:50 PM
ramc

Apparently when I was born the midwife turned to my Mum and said "she's been here before, she's an old soul". She had quite a few people say that to her whilst I was a baby!
Old 30-05-2011, 03:51 PM
ramc

Sorry, should also add that she was speaking in reference to my eyes!
Old 11-09-2011, 04:53 AM
MaliMarie

Angel1

Most of the replies in this thread are saying the same thing, that they don't believe it... I am not sure either. I have memories from past lives where I looked into a mirror, although not many, and my eyes look the same as they do now. There isn't a person in my family on either side that has eyes like I do. They are very distinct eyes, I get many compliments on them. (It's the only part of my body that I actually like) Also, people that I remember throughout my exsistance, have the same eyes... I may be wrong, but I don't think so. I think it is totally possible to have the same eyes... They're the window to the soul and your soul is completely one of a kind... why not the eyes too?
Old 07-10-2011, 09:08 PM
Seeker
too me looking into someones eyes can show you the way the person is feeling because eyes do not lie
Old 07-10-2011, 09:48 PM
Elena

I too truly believe that eyes are windows to your soul. When I talk to someone I look into their eyes. People always tell me they see an old soul in mine. I really- really like the theory of perhaps having same eyes as previous reincarnations.
Old 06-11-2011, 11:20 PM
ShapeShifter

I love this topic. Eyes are so amazing, and if there is a posibility that we have always had the same that is all to cool. Seeing a spark in someones eyes is one of the most beautiful parts of life. mmmmm..
Old 20-11-2011, 02:47 AM
blackflame

I like the concept, but Im not sure on how true it actually is.
Old 20-11-2011, 03:43 AM
mattie

Wise Ones Have KNOWing Eyes That Are Often Solemn & Serious

Your description of your eyes reminds me of one of Doreen Virtue’s categories about those who’re incarnated here of Earth Angels, the Wise Ones. She has 24 pages on this category of ‘Earth Angels‘ in Chapter 5.

Summarized from Virtue’s ‘Realms of the Earth Angels.’ Wise ones have penetrating, knowing eyes, but w/ a certain seriousness that is somber, & can be perceived as stern or even depressed. This isn’t necessarily so, as their somber demeanor comes from many lifetimes of having been here & KNOWing allot. Wise ones have often been sorcerers, sorceresses, priest(esses), wizards, shamans, & witches in prior lives. They have the experienced to be productively detached, while having patience & compassion combined w/ realism. They are often more comfortable being here than other categories of Earth Angels like Starpeople. They are based in metaphysics & not squeamish or in denial about what is called the dark energies. The often have a mission here to urge others to use their ‘inner power and strength to create harmony.’

Some Wise Ones naturally gravitate to Earth-based energetic/spiritual practices such as kabbalastic magic, astrology, Wicca, paganism, crystal work, shamanism, herbal healing, etc. An interest in incorporating rituals in one’s spirituality can be an indication of being a Wise One. Many have VERY strong emotional reactions to witch persecutions. Wise Ones have a special affinity for the Elementals & vice versa as they worked together in ancient times.

Wise Ones tend to have long, oval faces & like to wear their hair long. They favor the romantic flowing dress of ancient times (think Renaissance fairs). Male Wise Ones can gravitate to Celtic crosses or Ohm insignias. They are interested in wizard themed things, mythology, the moon cycles, ALWAYS know the specifics of their astrological chart when other Earth Angels may barely know their sun sign.

Many Wise Ones seek their soul mate. They tend to have a strong teacher role w/ students w/ whom they are friends or friends who they function as mentors for. They are often very psychic & understand the value of manifestation. Wise Ones can heal their self as they have allot of experience w/ this as Universal co-creators. They understand the POWER of the spoken command or instructions to the Universe as well as intent.

Some Wise Ones can have residual issues (energetic debris) of various types from past lives. These need to be actively discharged. Much more about this in the book.

There are variations of the Wise Ones where they have influences of other realms. These are discussed in other chapters.