Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Complementary Therapies & Traditional Medicine > Reiki

Old 20-09-2017, 08:18 PM
Pathfinder

turning clients away

Hi everyone!

I am a receptionist at a yoga and healing center. I had a lady on the phone who was pretty rude and trying to schedule an appointment with a practitioner. Later, I thought about it and felt bad for the practitioner that would have to deal with her and that energy...

My question is have any of you turned away a client for being rude, or the energy of that individual passed boundaries? And what did you say or do?

Thank you!
Old 22-09-2017, 11:27 PM
Master

I think it shows something if she is rude and does not even know you. I have had to turn people away based on the questions they were asking
Old 23-09-2017, 03:33 PM
Seeker

Tough one, but I think it is these type of people that's need most help/healing
Old 29-09-2017, 06:45 PM
Pathfinder

Very true for both! I guess it depends on what your energy can handle at the time.
Old 13-10-2017, 06:16 AM
Knower

healthy boundaries is very essential for healers and everyone. For me as a healer, as I have my own business it gives me flexibility to turn down clients or potential clients whom are either being rude or otherwise. There can be hesitation about whether or not to be polite, kind to the other person, and if you are working with a company you may feel binded to giving the best customer service by making them happy.
I have realised it all comes from the heart, by still giving unconditional love to the other person, and choosing to turn down working with them is a choice. If a healer is at a high conscious state of awareness and is able to work with them, then do so. It all depends, I'd say to work closely with Spirit on guidance and how to act in situations that might feel challenging.

You can also discuss about this with the management of the company, especially with the owners on their values about how they take the view of treatment for employees working in their company :)
Old 19-10-2017, 07:24 PM
Pathfinder

That is great advice. I recently found a wellness center that I can rent out of/I'd be an independent contractor providing reiki for clients. I'm pretty excited for this first step and I will have to make sure I set up healthy boundaries. I got a really really bad cough and cold after working on a later a few years ago. She was very open to Reiki, but her energy wasn't in the best place and I absorbed it immediately after. It was a learning lesson and now I just have to remember to protect and ground myself before clients starting this new career path.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cosmicsacredheart
healthy boundaries is very essential for healers and everyone. For me as a healer, as I have my own business it gives me flexibility to turn down clients or potential clients whom are either being rude or otherwise. There can be hesitation about whether or not to be polite, kind to the other person, and if you are working with a company you may feel binded to giving the best customer service by making them happy.
I have realised it all comes from the heart, by still giving unconditional love to the other person, and choosing to turn down working with them is a choice. If a healer is at a high conscious state of awareness and is able to work with them, then do so. It all depends, I'd say to work closely with Spirit on guidance and how to act in situations that might feel challenging.

You can also discuss about this with the management of the company, especially with the owners on their values about how they take the view of treatment for employees working in their company :)