Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Love & Relationships -Friends and Family

Old 27-08-2019, 07:46 PM
Guide
Question Feeling love

When you love someone, you can feel the energy flowing out of your chest. It can be quite powerful.
But do you feel the energy when someone loves you that way?
I have always been able to feel the outflow of love, but never really the receiving energies.
Don't get me wrong, I know people love me, I have a great wife and family, I had good parents, all who I know love me...so it is not that I am unloved, I am just wondering about the "feeling" of it on an energetic level.
Would it be normal to not feel it the same as the outflow?...or do I possibly have some kind of block?

(this is just something that came up in a recent meditation)
Old 27-08-2019, 09:49 PM
Ascender

Well, I'll notice my heart chakra will pulsate like crazy when I think of some people. I'm not sure if it is coming in, going out, or mutual.
Old 27-08-2019, 10:19 PM
Master
I have only been able to feel it from one person. We are both married to others so not something that is apparently going to be investigated in this lifetime.

I don’t know how it works or why I can’t feel it from others but just wanted you to know it’s not just you. When I experienced it I basically blew up my life/dark night of the soul for several years, still rebuilding, and he also went nuts for 3-4 years has not become spiritual though he is a better person.

Not sure if we just reacted poorly due to not having experienced really FEELING loved before or if that is just what happens lol

If you believe the theory that the love we experience for others is the divine flowing through us, to feel that coming in from the outside AKA experience feeling divinely loved, it might just be more than we can take.

Or you and I are just broken and can’t feel loved. :)
I have no real answer just thought it was worth commenting.
Old 28-08-2019, 10:32 AM
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by kundalinikid
Well, I'll notice my heart chakra will pulsate like crazy when I think of some people. I'm not sure if it is coming in, going out, or mutual.

For me, when I think on other people it feels outgoing from the heart chakra
Old 28-08-2019, 10:34 AM
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheGlow
I have only been able to feel it from one person. We are both married to others so not something that is apparently going to be investigated in this lifetime.

I don’t know how it works or why I can’t feel it from others but just wanted you to know it’s not just you. When I experienced it I basically blew up my life/dark night of the soul for several years, still rebuilding, and he also went nuts for 3-4 years has not become spiritual though he is a better person.

Not sure if we just reacted poorly due to not having experienced really FEELING loved before or if that is just what happens lol

If you believe the theory that the love we experience for others is the divine flowing through us, to feel that coming in from the outside AKA experience feeling divinely loved, it might just be more than we can take.

Or you and I are just broken and can’t feel loved. :)
I have no real answer just thought it was worth commenting.

I appreciate you taking the time to comment. It is great that you were able to feel it that way even only from one person. There must have been some special connection there. Likely the "going nuts" aspect of it was really a need for grounding to the new experience. I get that alot when I open up blockages and get energy flowing in new ways.
Old 28-08-2019, 12:46 PM
Ascender

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rawnrr
I appreciate you taking the time to comment. It is great that you were able to feel it that way even only from one person. There must have been some special connection there. Likely the "going nuts" aspect of it was really a need for grounding to the new experience. I get that alot when I open up blockages and get energy flowing in new ways.

Hmm, feeling how? I'm always curious.

Everyones felt the pulsation off the second chakra after an orgasm I am sure.

But I periodically feel these same pulsations higher up in the third, now often the fourth, and more sporadically the fifth.

I felt love for one person I had encountered online and when I would think of them it would be an overwhelming receiving feeling strong pulsation right at my sternum.
Old 29-08-2019, 10:25 AM
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by kundalinikid
Hmm, feeling how? I'm always curious.

I am not sure i understand what you mean by "how"...how does one have this feeling? or how does it feel?
The feeling in not very uncommon for those on a spiritual path, the love flows/radiates out from the solar plexus and can be felt as just that...a flow.
Old 29-08-2019, 12:30 PM
Ascender

Yes...

Idk energy manifest in many ways for me. Electricity, tingles, pulsations etc.
Old 29-08-2019, 12:49 PM
Master
I think it has much to do with how Abraham explains being in love / loving:
When you love someone you feel in alignment with yourself. So you feel really good and exude that.
If the other loves you too they will feel good in your presence as you bathe them with love and your high vibration. When in love you basically see the other through the eyes of source.
When someone loves you I don't think you'd necessarily feel it in your heart, but you feel really uplifted and good in their presence / in their love when they bathe you with that. So you'd feel it more in your overall energy and mindset.
When you then feel your heart and love pouring out, it's because you then get into alignment with Self. That is caused by their higher vibration and vision of you when they look upon you through eyes of alignment & love.

So it's a reciprocal thing, unless one party is so out of alignment that they don't feel upliftment, which can happen we all have a bad hair day or moment every now and then.
Old 29-08-2019, 07:59 PM
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by FairyCrystal
I think it has much to do with how Abraham explains being in love / loving:
When you love someone you feel in alignment with yourself. So you feel really good and exude that.
If the other loves you too they will feel good in your presence as you bathe them with love and your high vibration. When in love you basically see the other through the eyes of source.
When someone loves you I don't think you'd necessarily feel it in your heart, but you feel really uplifted and good in their presence / in their love when they bathe you with that. So you'd feel it more in your overall energy and mindset.
When you then feel your heart and love pouring out, it's because you then get into alignment with Self. That is caused by their higher vibration and vision of you when they look upon you through eyes of alignment & love.

So it's a reciprocal thing, unless one party is so out of alignment that they don't feel upliftment, which can happen we all have a bad hair day or moment every now and then.

That is an interesting perspective..it makes sense...going to contemplate and attempt to observe this one

Thanx