Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Love & Relationships -Friends and Family

Old 29-08-2019, 09:46 AM
Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by sarahmcshan98
i would like to advice you to resolve your problem with your partner. ask your partner what you felt & what you think. "FINISH YOUR PROBLEM NOT RELATIONSHIP" think positive and forgive each others mistakes

Did you even read the thread?

there is no partner
Old 31-08-2019, 01:51 AM
Ascender
I have had a difficult time finding love too.
Old 31-08-2019, 11:49 AM
hazada guess

When I was younger,I couldn't find love either,but I had a great time looking.
Old 01-09-2019, 03:57 AM
Master

Just a couple of thoughts. On any spiritual journey, one comes across the idea that they must learn how to love. Themself. It is not something I think most people are taught. Our parents love us, so therefore we should love ourself? It doesn't exactly work that way.

Change your beliefs about yourself and your surroundings:

So, step one is to learn to love yourself.

I thought that I loved myself. The exercise I was given was to look myself in the mirror every morning and tell myself I loved myself. I was shocked the first time I did it, because I could feel instantly that I didn't, or that that wasn't true. So I practiced telling myself I loved myself. During the day, in my head, at different times, I would tell myself I loved myself. It seems stupid, but I had to convince myself that I loved myself. Try this for one week, and see what happens.

Step two is called - it never matters what anyone else thinks about me, it only matters what i think about myself.

That one is a do-sey. I learned so much about myself doing that one. You tell this to yourself during the day, as many times as you can remember. You will find things out about yourself that you never knew. About how you judge yourself, and others. Try this for one week, and see what happens.

Step three: this one is called - I live in a Safe Universe. Tell yourself for one week, as many times as you can remember, that you live in a Safe Universe. I found out many many things I was telling myself that contradicted this, and learned to let them go. Stupid stuff that I had watched on TV years ago, things I heard people say that stuck with me.

Finding yourself spiritually is like taking your belief system out and shaking it up.

When you do these 3 things, after 3 weeks, then start telling yourself a new story.

Here are some things you might like to listen to. The first is by Seth (where the 3 things to do came from)...as channeled by Jane Roberts. The second is by Abraham Hicks (someone sitting in the hotseat who, instead of asking them a question, is thanking them for his new manifestations and how he learned to tell a new story). Abraham as channeled by Esther Hicks. The third is just because they are funny, and to raise your vibration. Laughter is the best medicine. Oh, and my favorite one - Get Happy.

Hope this helps.

You get what you are vibrating from. So unless you want someone who is vibrating from where you currently are now, you may want to try this first, and when you feel better about yourself and you are happy within yourself, you will attract someone who matches that vibration.

Your beliefs form reality: channeled sometime in the '70's.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VlrhvAYgwH8

Telling a new story: channeled about 5 years ago
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W5tttb4PJ2k

Just because they are funny:
http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/sh...ad.php?t=41746

Get Happy
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ykAPG_Ap7cY

www.youtube.com/watch?v=ykAPG_Ap7cY
Old 02-09-2019, 03:09 PM
Seeker

Don't be depressed. First find yourself and see what you want, what you need in your life and go for it. In this period of time when you struggling to find yourself you just met with your soul mate. Both you have same Mentality and Spirituality, ok fine i don't know about your systemic problem. But i believe if you share with me i'll give you some massive idea. Just make your mind relax. Have a good day