Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Love & Relationships -Friends and Family

Old 13-08-2019, 04:07 AM
Pathfinder

how do i live with such a person

Hey everyone , i wonder if anyones kinda goin thro what I'm goin thro living with someone maybe a sis or bro that stays ****ed off at the world , my problem is my sis she moved in with me &my mom about ayr ago ,her &her husband couldn't get along , i don't blame it all on him now that I've living with her , she comes in mad at the world slams the bedroom door as hard as she can , she will not help me &my elderly mom oout this month she hasn't pitched in to buy any food. to help out. she leaves up all the housework for me to do my mom can't do stuff that she used to do. , my mpm doesn't ask for any rent ,but i think its only fair to buy groceries since she's putting a roof over our heads. , i work part time , she don't work at all , her job was to help wash everyones. well she only washes hers. she thinks the world owes her something which me &my mom don't rhink the world owes her nothing ,she gets money out of her estranged. husband. which a lot of men would of give her her walking papers by now , she acts like she's mad all the time. she a real piece of work I've gotten to where i can't stand to be in the same room as her , now I've tried raising my vibration. even tryed raising my vibration. but how can i raise it being around such a person as her any advice would be appreciated.
Old 17-08-2019, 11:51 AM
Lorelyen

You want an honest opinion?
You have two choices: move out - or start dealing with this person.

Were I you I'd refuse to do anything for her at all until she contributes housework and money to the household. Don't cook food for her; don't do her laundry; avoid interaction until/unless she calms down. If she shouts at you just look at her aslant. Say nothing. When she wonders why you aren't kowtowing to her every whim and demand, just tell her she must do her share of keeping the place going. Don't weaken. Don't worry about others in the bouse weakening. That's their problem. Because others may want to be her doormat doesn't mean you have to.
Old 17-08-2019, 02:34 PM
Master
I agree with Lorelyen.......its time for her to contribute or hit the road!

She sounds very self intitled and self centered. ......I wouldn't put up with it for even 5 minutes!

Maybe we're all here because we ain't all there????

If you're lucky enough to have been born in TEXAS....you're lucky enough!
Old 17-08-2019, 06:14 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by dawn infinity
Hey everyone , i wonder if anyones kinda goin thro what I'm goin thro living with someone maybe a sis or bro that stays ****ed off at the world , my problem is my sis she moved in with me &my mom about ayr ago ,her &her husband couldn't get along , i don't blame it all on him now that I've living with her , she comes in mad at the world slams the bedroom door as hard as she can , she will not help me &my elderly mom oout this month she hasn't pitched in to buy any food. to help out. she leaves up all the housework for me to do my mom can't do stuff that she used to do. , my mpm doesn't ask for any rent ,but i think its only fair to buy groceries since she's putting a roof over our heads. , i work part time , she don't work at all , her job was to help wash everyones. well she only washes hers. she thinks the world owes her something which me &my mom don't rhink the world owes her nothing ,she gets money out of her estranged. husband. which a lot of men would of give her her walking papers by now , she acts like she's mad all the time. she a real piece of work I've gotten to where i can't stand to be in the same room as her , now I've tried raising my vibration. even tryed raising my vibration. but how can i raise it being around such a person as her any advice would be appreciated.

You need a bit of tough love in my opinion. Express your anger then get over it after you've let her know your feelings. Your in the right she's in the wrong. Help out or get out and leave you and your mother in peace. Amen
Old 17-08-2019, 06:15 PM
Master
Oh by the way my blessings to your elderly mother. Amen