Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 30-05-2011, 04:27 AM
lennonsdoll

sooo i saw him...

twice in one week. but we didn't talk. the first time, we both saw eachother on the street and it was like the wind got knocked out of me. i couldn't breathe, i forgot where i was and that there were other people around. everything was like slow motion. he looked so stunned to see me and he just stared. someone was talking to him but he wasn't even paying attention to him when he saw me. so i panicked, put my head down and just kept walking. my legs felt like jello and i could hardly walk.

then today i saw him again, but he didn't see me. we were at the same shop and he was leaving as i was coming in. when i saw him, it felt like my heart wanted to explode.

i don't know what to do. i feel like my friends are sick of hearing about it. everything was going great and i was really starting to feel like i could begin to handle all of this. i didn't feel like i was obsessing, i was just accepting it and living with it as it was. and then i had to see him and everything is back the way it was. i want to move on but i can't. my sister will tell me that i can't give up and i have to try talking to him, and then she will turn around and say that i will meet someone who is right for me and won't hide from me. but i know that i won't. it's not that i don't want to meet anyone else, i just know that if i do, it won't be right and i will be unhappy. it wouldn't be fair to anyone else if i tried to date them.

i know that this is something special and completely out of my control. i really know that someday it will work out. i have never "lost my cool" so severely just by seeing someone on the street like that. i feel like my reactions are a sort of proof or confirmation that my intuition is right. but i'm also terrified of being wrong. why did i have to see him twice in one week, after months of not seeing him at all? why do i always have dreams about him? and why can't i move on no matter how hard i try? i don't know what to do anymore.
Old 30-05-2011, 09:04 AM
Experiencer

Hi Lennonsdoll..I so know that feeling of 'knowing' that something will happen but also feeling out of control.

And I recently saw my TF and was completely speechless - we both were.

The feeling that something is going to happen, yet the odds being stacked against it actually happening can drive you crazy.

I have found throughout the TF journey/spiritual awakening that I've been on for the last 2 years, that letting go and accepting is the best place to be. It's hard but if you can remind yourself to let go and just focus on the love in your heart, it does make things easier. The joy of that love can see you through the dark days too.
Old 30-05-2011, 10:17 AM
mattie

More Info. Useful

Quote:
Originally Posted by lennonsdoll
... why did i have to see him twice in one week, after months of not seeing him at all? why do i always have dreams about him? and why can't i move on no matter how hard i try? ...

Is this a former boyfriend?
Someone you don’t know?
Old 31-05-2011, 06:17 AM
MoonDancer

Quote:
Originally Posted by mattie
Is this a former boyfriend?
Someone you don’t know?
Yeah I kind of confused on who this guy is?
Is it someone you saw for the first time and just knew? Or is he an ex??
Old 31-05-2011, 04:33 PM
HungerForKnowledge

I'm dying to know also!.. i feel like i'm in a similar situation.. if it was an ex that is
Old 01-06-2011, 03:23 AM
lennonsdoll

LOL he is someone that i was seeing for a few weeks. this is the first time i have seen him in a few months.
Old 02-06-2011, 03:12 AM
undertowedheart

Quote:
then today i saw him again, but he didn't see me. we were at the same shop and he was leaving as i was coming in. when i saw him, it felt like my heart wanted to explode.

i don't know what to do. i feel like my friends are sick of hearing about it. everything was going great and i was really starting to feel like i could begin to handle all of this. i didn't feel like i was obsessing, i was just accepting it and living with it as it was. and then i had to see him and everything is back the way it was. i want to move on but i can't. my sister will tell me that i can't give up and i have to try talking to him, and then she will turn around and say that i will meet someone who is right for me and won't hide from me. but i know that i won't. it's not that i don't want to meet anyone else, i just know that if i do, it won't be right and i will be unhappy. it wouldn't be fair to anyone else if i tried to date them.

i know that this is something special and completely out of my control. i really know that someday it will work out. i have never "lost my cool" so severely just by seeing someone on the street like that. i feel like my reactions are a sort of proof or confirmation that my intuition is right. but i'm also terrified of being wrong. why did i have to see him twice in one week, after months of not seeing him at all? why do i always have dreams about him? and why can't i move on no matter how hard i try? i don't know what to do anymore.

I feel you maybe it is not over yet. Maybe there will be an upcoming meet-up between the two of you to help you complete your soul journey. I was in the same boat and I thought we were over due to the gravity of the circumstances. We patched things up and I have matured after our "reunion". Sadly, we are separated again. But, I have become stronger by not relying on my ego to dictate things for me and I feel like I gained new understanding on how this TF works.
Old 02-06-2011, 07:07 AM
LadyImpreza1111

Its mindblowing how these brief moments can affect us, eh? After I saw my soul connection once, I had a dream where he was saying how he was reluctant to let me out of his sight which was exactly how I felt.

Honestly, in my opinion, these rare sightings are sort of necessary to push one (or both) people to further awakening. I know it seemed to work with my guy. Some of his fears started ebbing away and he started accepting the connection more not long after.
Old 02-06-2011, 02:30 PM
lennonsdoll

i don't know, i mean he just look really surprised and sort of terrified to see me. hopefully seeing me didn't scare him away even more. i just feel like something very big is going to happen, and i don't really know what or when it's going to happen. i just always have this constant anxious feeling, like i'm always waiting. could this be something to do with him?
Old 02-06-2011, 07:27 PM
LadyImpreza1111

Quote:
i don't know, i mean he just look really surprised and sort of terrified to see me. hopefully seeing me didn't scare him away even more. i just feel like something very big is going to happen, and i don't really know what or when it's going to happen. i just always have this constant anxious feeling, like i'm always waiting. could this be something to do with him?

Possibly. Thats how I feel too.........minus the part about anxiety.