Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 04-07-2013, 07:04 AM
Master

That sounds sensible inky_1
Old 04-07-2013, 12:36 PM
CNC

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrystalSong
Did you by chance ever read Frank Herbert's "Dune"?

As a teen I did, there was a group of Priestesses in the book called the Bene Gesserit who practiced self mind control, they had some very great saying in their 'bible' concerning how to deal with fear. As a teenager this was potent information and I've kept it my whole life as the 'program' to deal with fear. Their litany which was something their memorized when young and first studying to become a Bene Gessirit might be very useful for teaching your daughter that fear is normal and we have a way to control it.
Here it is:

LITANY AGAINST FEAR

I must not fear.
Fear is the mind-killer.
Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration.
I will face my fear.
I will permit it to pass over me and through me.
And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path.
Where the fear has gone there will be nothing.
Only I will remain.
Thats a nice little saying, has a shamanistic ring to it :)
I never did read the book, I bought it around 15 years ago but just never got to it. Guess I should get to it one of these days, lol. I did see the movie but it was a long time ago and I'm not sure how close it is to the books :)
Old 04-07-2013, 01:03 PM
CNC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Draenevyre
Maybe not convincing her there's nothing to be afraid of, but maybe subconsciously encourage her OOBE's by encouraging her to talk about them more.

Share your stories and whatnot; maybe eventually, you two can AP together :3
Thanks!
I did have one VERY short projection a while ago where me and my daughter were flying together. It was really short, maybe 15 seconds, I was holding her as we flew by 2 or 3 times and she was laughing a lot as the people ran out of our way and then I lost the connection.

I figured I just projected her but maybe not, I could always ask if she remembers it I guess. She probably would have told me already though but maybe mentioning it would activate her memory. How cool would that be if it was her!!