Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spirituality

Old 19-05-2014, 06:10 AM
Master

Remote viewer

Last week, I became aware of being watched, from time to time. It was interesting, as they bought their energy with them spitting and snarling in my direction.

It's happened again this morning - not a great start to a Monday morning I have to say, not what I want.

I have sensory alert that she has not come in peace and love, quite the reverse but I sense this lady taking my information and twisting it around and making what she will of it. And does it matter what other people think of you? Perhaps yes, perhaps no. But it's not fair. And I have a strong hatred of things that are not fair.

I keep telling her to go away which she does with a snarl and a growl but what else can I do to stop her come sniffing at my door?

I've had others in hte past but this has been the strongest ever.
Old 19-05-2014, 06:43 AM
Master
Hello Belle.

IMHO, fearful energy such as snarling and spitting can only feed off the fear of it. Fear feeds fear, but I have never ever heard of fear feeding off unconditional love. Or in another way of saying the same, I have never heard of unconditional love feeding fear.

Some may say that love can create fear in a person, but it is not the love that does it, it is the fear of not knowing how to accept love.

So, avoiding fears by fighting it will only make it stronger, and me more fearful. Instead, I prefer to sit quietly with my love of truth, and fearful energies soon look elsewhere for attention.

Well, that is my experience.
Old 19-05-2014, 09:47 AM
silent whisper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Belle
Last week, I became aware of being watched, from time to time. It was interesting, as they bought their energy with them spitting and snarling in my direction.

It's happened again this morning - not a great start to a Monday morning I have to say, not what I want.

I have sensory alert that she has not come in peace and love, quite the reverse but I sense this lady taking my information and twisting it around and making what she will of it. And does it matter what other people think of you? Perhaps yes, perhaps no. But it's not fair. And I have a strong hatred of things that are not fair.

I keep telling her to go away which she does with a snarl and a growl but what else can I do to stop her come sniffing at my door?

Hatred of things not fair, will often attract the necessary reflection to open and let go if its not necessary to you anymore for your journey.
Old 19-05-2014, 10:17 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Belle

Been there Belle, and it isn't easy.
Took me a long while to figure it out, being so damn naive, and it hurt very much. "Judas kissed wonderfully"...lol..a title of a book I've read, which resonated with my situation.
Unconditional love for this person? No...I'm not there yet,( nor do I know if I ever will be) but what I do know is that I'm not frightened anymore.
People have the right to think whatever they please, I can't control it, but I will never allow myself to be put in that position again....major lesson learned regarding this experience.

I hope you can find the strength to overcome it and not allow for your deterioration, unlike myself....it had debilitated me for a good few months.
(((hugs)))
Old 19-05-2014, 11:53 AM
Master

Belle, a good start would be to ground yourself and put up a shield against remote viewers.

However. To me, this does not sound like a case of remote viewing but rather a visit by a negative spirit. The fact that you have been able to send it off confirms this line of thought to me. A shield of white energy would be very discouraging to it returning any time soon.
Old 19-05-2014, 06:11 PM
Master

Ah thanks folk.

Yes. It is me attracting this energy from the other. Having pondered on a little, I realise that the the person is a metaphor for someone else. You see, I'm in a healing pattern and i am being called to heal the dysfunction with my sister - or rather - with myself so I can sit with ease in my sister's presence. And this caller is tapping into the energetic that is left by my sister, a problem as it were. Hence alarm bells go off all over the place.

White Warrior thanks for your thoughts. I believe it is a remote viewer - but I can't explain why - but I get the sense of being followed with a clip board or similar for reporting back with an authority, but everything being mis-represented or the reporter being selective about what they observe / report back etc. So it's a biased report.

And this si where the "unfair" crops in. That's an old childhood issue. About things regarding myself being twisted, being bullied and being made to be seen as the one in the wrong.

So - it's pretty much as you say- I've attracted some energy - which whilst I believe is real time remote viewing, indeed I sense them and I know exactly who they are, it's all part of a bigger issue to be dealt with.

What are the ethics of remote viewing. The person here is sufficiently clued up to know exactly what she is doing and sufficiently influential to talk with authoritiy about what she chooses to talk about.

And, it's sort of like fighting the fog.