Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 10-07-2019, 02:53 PM
Master
I understand there is misunderstandings and mix-ups in translation in the Bible:
So we see that the Bible uses the terms (resp. 'cross' and 'wood') interchangeably. But this doesn't mean that Jesus was crucified on a literal tree. Remember, above in Matt 27:40 we see exactly which word is used to describe what Jesus was crucified on, a cross.

Conclusion
Jesus was crucified on a cross, not a tree.

It's not weird to have experiences in a church. It doesn't mean that Jesus came to that church. It means you were in a specific alignment.
Even I got close to that when we lived next to a church. During summer they left the doors open to get in some fresh air. As me and my then partner were sat outside we could here their singing. It's the atunement, the alignment, that I picked up on and that affected me. Nothing to do with Jesus or their religion, as that wasn't mine, hihi.
You can feel a similar thing when you enter a church without there being a mass going on. The energy lingers there, like it does in a spiritual center.
Not unlike you can feel when a place has bad energy.
So being in church, or in a spiritual center, surrounded by people who are aligning, can do that to you.

I understand you are thrilled about your vision. And always good to hold on to your own truth. That doesn't make it knowledge though. So it's telling your vision and personal belief, not the same as knowledge.
Old 10-07-2019, 09:55 PM
Experiencer
Thanks for the insights. I guess I'll see if any other signs come up.
Old 11-07-2019, 11:52 AM
Suspended
Master
Regarding image in church - to all interested

Imagine If you had witnessed what I witnessed - big decision do you keep it to yourself or tell the world, imagine having that decision on your shoulders. You'll get someone change feeling on this with fancy words or have a complain about it - but i'm just me, a mechanic for 30 years till my life changed - imagine the weight on your shoulders, so i'm just doing what I think is right, putting it out there.

I saw bright sparkles last night which tells me I did right. Just think if you had been in my position witnessing what I did, do you keep it to yourself or tell everyone? What if it was incorrectly written all those years ago. I thought 2 years ago what if i'm the only one with this information, what do you or i do with it - so here I am now 2 years on putting it out there and releasing the burden from my shoulders.

You don't have to believe it, you're own personal choice, but I know what I saw, and this is some text I saved from 2 years ago when I was looking for someone else who might have witnessed similar. So Just in case when ive completed my journey/life here and I'm asked why didn't you tell anyone - here I am telling/saying... you personally reading now don't have to agree just keep an open mind.

Ive seen online newspapers debating this issue a year ago, some confusion on it i recon and they'll make their own decisions so will you and I...

Did Jesus die on a tree or a cross?

The cross is symbolically associated with Jesus Christ, but while the
Bible clearly states in places that Jesus was hung on a tree, there is
no clear statement that Jesus was crucified on a cross. References the
crucifixion tend to allude to these facts rather than simply stating
directly that Jesus died by crucifixion on a cross, and statements
about the cross and the crucifixion are ambiguous, elusive,
mysterious, and possibly allegorical.
Old 21-07-2019, 03:31 AM
Pathfinder

Hi. it makesme wonder, sounds like u do are very open to the spirit world amazing experience.
Old 21-07-2019, 04:35 AM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by FairyCrystal
I don't share the same wish/desire as I don't feel church ever had the right idea about Jesus. The whole story's been twisted and turned upside down. To me he's the Ascended Master he is, like Mary Magdalene is as well. Both were Essenes of royal descend, both had had a extensive training. Jesus had intended for her to continue his teachings, but since church had this thing against women having power and connection to spirit she was smeared.

Hi FairyCrystal, I'm interested in knowing where you got this information, as at first, I thought it was an esoteric knowledge where Jesus opens the understanding of one to comprehend the scriptures (Luke 23:45). I asked Jesus Christ about this and He said that the message is not of Him and quoted 1 Timothy 4:1-2.

St. John encourages us to always test the spirits and says that any spirit that does not believe that God incarnated on earth is an antichrist spirit. As was the case with one-light, He saw Jesus by the Holy Spirit. It is only by the Holy Spirit that one can know Jesus as is stated in 1 Corinthians 12:3.

Last edited by Aknaton : 21-07-2019 at 05:46 AM.
Old 21-07-2019, 04:52 AM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by anditmakesmewonder
I was sleeping and suddenly I heard a loud thunder and a deep, loud and low toned voice shouting: "Metatron." It was so loud that I awake disoriented walking in my room wondering if my mother (in other room)had heard at least the sound of thunder. But nope, it was just me. It felt like being called in a way or Metatron being called by a superior that had the strongest voice ever. Except up to this point I had no idea who Metatron was, I had to Google to find out he was an angel. Afterwards some names came to me out of thin air, some being angels and others fallen angels and I have no idea why except that during the time I was reading the Bible where such angels are not mentioned.
Some of the angels name were Cassiel, Menadel, Uriel, Zadkiel, Cadmiel, Emmanuel, Haniel.
Apparently a fallen was Ananiel and Aziel. The trouble I see it's that there are multiple spellings to these names and I'm not sure it was Azael or Haziel for instance. Also Asmodeu, Azazel, Belzebu, Mephistopheles... These last four taken as fallen for sure n demons, I think.
It was weird because I'd suddenly listen in my mind these names and write them down as they sounded to me. But I still don't get the purpose of it all. If I was being targeted somehow.

Someone care to explain? I wasn't trying to invocate or summon nothing or nobody, it just happened.

Hello, I asked Jesus this and He told me that, this is you entering level 1. The voice you heard is the voice of God calling His Angel Metatron to have charge over this level and release teaching and training to you. There is a need to be open. Then He revealed to me the name of an electric supply company. This refers to the first level of being transformed to become an Instrument of God's Power to bring Light into the lives of others whom God has made you indebted to in service.

There are various levels that one must go through before they can actually release God's Power into the lives of others. An Angel is telling me that you are to remain strong as many fall out of this level, that as you become aware of Angels, the devils will find this as a problem and will try and push you off this training. And Archangel Michael says Hes got your back.

The Lord Jesus Christ and His Divine Grace are with you, servant of God.
Old 21-07-2019, 05:05 AM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by one-light
My vision in church… you might want to research - was Jesus hung from a tree

We all know in the bible it says we have only one life here and that Jesus died on a cross, I disagree with both statements written a long time ago. So to make it clear I’m ‘not’ being disrespectful of the bible or any other writings, the bible is important and gives hope to many people worldwide, but was written and rewritten a long time ago. So I’m just telling you all here ‘what I seen’ and how it all happened. If or not you believe it, its your individual choice, I’m just passing on knowledge.

I have been waiting so long to tell people what I witnessed - it was so powerful I didn’t tell my dear friends in church there for a full week – and even though I’d heard in church from the bible ‘shout it from the rooftops’ I was still worried to do so – but in my mind it also felt like ring the newspapers and tell everyone. But I didn’t, but now I get chance to say it feels the right time…

My vision in church… I’m sitting at the rear of the church in my usual seat so I can see the backs of everyone. I could see all the beautiful flowers both sides of the church in 6 window sills. They looked amazing as besides the ones I put in there weekly we had an autumn fair so more were added and they did look pretty.

So we are all in prayer and I said hope you like the flowers Jesus, they do look nice I think... Then awake, yes awake, hands together with eyes closed the people disappeared as in a change of ‘connection’ and a 2000 year old image was shown to me. And to be truthful I should have opened my eyes instantly, but someone was talking me through this, not as in ‘hearing’ but ‘knowing’ – and I know someone was saying look at the arms again, in other words double check what your witnessing…

So about 4 to 5 seconds I witnessed this image, plenty of time to be sure what I was seeing. So I see Jesus hanging from a tree, he has a beard and he looks at peace like he’s saying to me in thought, its ok x – I didn’t say anything in church just wanted to get home – how could I be seeing this image which to me is incorrect and ‘in church’… When I got home and googled - was Jesus was hung from a tree – and it read 3 times in the bible it confirmed something like that - wow it was just so much for me to take in.

Anyway I told my wife and a dear friend then a week later in church I told several of the elders there that I think Jesus came to visit our church – but it always felt like I should be telling the whole world this two years ago how it happened, and maybe others worldwide have seen the same image, so here I am telling now, shouting from the rooftops ‘just what I witnessed’…

Might be many will like this knowledge or one or two people who read who will complain but It’s just what I seen, just passing on knowledge I 'witnessed in church'.

Regards
Steve.
Hello one-light. I asked Jesus Christ about this and He told me that is the day you were Reborn. It was by His Holy Spirit that you saw that vision.

This point in time, you should be able to see past, present and future, information about people, places, events and situations, by the same Spirit of God, but this development is still at its beginning stages.
Old 21-07-2019, 12:33 PM
Suspended
Master
Hi Aknaton, I am humbled by your reply... I suppose when I messaged this here, it was to share my vision worldwide but also I hoped that someone might in the world have seen the same vision I had seen, as i'm 100% confident what I witnessed - but wow didn't expect such words in reply... I have not witnessed 'to see past, present and future, information about people, places, events and situations' as of yet 2 years on... I have read some of your past posts, such knowledge I see, impressive and with people who replied impressive as well with the few ive read.

I work so hard for my fellow people here on Earth, and intend to 'up my work' with human energy/spiritual meetings in my local town - people in the materialistic world here know so little.

Can I ask you if you might have the answer to this - I am seeing a lot of blue when meditating 'and' early mornings - its like a beautiful blue, sometimes mist swirling, but its like a chamber of energy above almost like you could fly into it, like its inciting me to, am I missing something here, something I should be doing.

Thank you again for your comments.
Old 21-07-2019, 02:25 PM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by one-light
Hi Aknaton, I am humbled by your reply... I suppose when I messaged this here, it was to share my vision worldwide but also I hoped that someone might in the world have seen the same vision I had seen, as i'm 100% confident what I witnessed - but wow didn't expect such words in reply... I have not witnessed 'to see past, present and future, information about people, places, events and situations' as of yet 2 years on... I have read some of your past posts, such knowledge I see, impressive and with people who replied impressive as well with the few ive read.

I work so hard for my fellow people here on Earth, and intend to 'up my work' with human energy/spiritual meetings in my local town - people in the materialistic world here know so little.

Can I ask you if you might have the answer to this - I am seeing a lot of blue when meditating 'and' early mornings - its like a beautiful blue, sometimes mist swirling, but its like a chamber of energy above almost like you could fly into it, like its inciting me to, am I missing something here, something I should be doing.

Thank you again for your comments.

Wow! Awesome vision though, I have seen a couple, but the one you saw is a unique vision that confirms the Call upon your life. And thank you for the compliment, I am really encouraged. Thanks a whole lot!

The Lord said that He wants you to be more confident in the fact that you are His Servant. He showed me a need to also add more prayer into your life, as I am shown a barbecue that doesn't have much hot charcoal on it. This is one of the reasons why being able to see past, present and future etc is still at its beginning stage. The level of Prayer you are at has caused the enemy to silently walk in and cast a few illusions... I will get to that in the next paragraph.

Concerning the Blue colour, Jesus Christ said that the ability to reach this is the potential Light/Gift in you that is working. I used the word potential, as it has not yet been activated, but despite that, you are able to access just a part of that Gift. Now, the creeping in of the enemy with his illusions is to simply distract you from what your Gift is truly meant for. As you enter more of this Colour, you will only find more colours and more experiences that neither change your life or those of anyone around you In a tangible way. What was supposed to happen is that when you meditate, instead of that blue colour and whirl, you were supposed to see the same visions of past, present and future. And is in this unique space that you were also supposed to travel to various sub dimensions in the spiritual world where you would do all sorts of things according to how God, His Angels and all the host of Heaven would guide you. Thats your spiritual television, and you have a blue screen; that's the working of the enemy. He can't steal the Gift (I'm sure he's failed numerous times), so he just throws so fancy colours and lights to distract you from the true goal.

The meditation is alright, but prayer is a necessity. No doubt one-light, God is with you.
Old 21-07-2019, 06:58 PM
Suspended
Master
We all know you can't go to your doctors to discuss this stuff, he'd say ok I'll get you in a good clinic I know where they have some really nice medicine for you, lol don't think so... Anyway we have to keep smiling it can be tough in this world and especially dealing with spiritual issues, can be challenging as we all here know.

Anyway Aknaton thank you so much - can I ask again about the blue because you mention it twice if you look in your last post, can't quite get my head around the advice you gave me.

I seen this television being built in my mind over probably 9 months it was, bit by bit early hours of the mornings I was shown this, and I remember the last bit going in like energy building the last bit of honeycombed screen, then it was turned on occasionally just the odd couple of days over months, like it was on test.

With my two and a half years research into the the 'power of the mind' and 'self healing energy' which I'm going to teach, and which I only got into because my guides kept tapping outside my window every morning, try telling that to your doctor... So can I ask also in your opinion, when I have researched as part of human well being mind'body'spirit - being in the moment' is so important, and excuse my ignorance but if I am to be able to in coming years 'see visions of past, present and future' - can you do this? And if I do in the future 'see' I want to help others so does this help?

I am usually the one giving advice to people here in my area so this makes a nice change, and thank you.