Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > UFOs

Old 17-04-2019, 02:58 AM
Knower

Whenever I see a picture of a grey alien i get terrible fear, why?

The most recent photo I saw was of a friendly looking one :) but I got a vibration of fear starting from the middle of my forehead. I don't get this when looking at other aliens, have I had an experience and forgotten?
Old 17-04-2019, 03:04 AM
Newbie ;)

Have you read Communion by Whitley Streiber? Curious about how this “friendly” grey looked.
Old 17-04-2019, 03:05 AM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andyangel1205
Have you read Communion by Whitley Streiber? Curious about how this “friendly” grey looked.
No what's that? And it was just a grey alien with a smile haha, but looking at most greys gives me shocking fear :(
Old 17-04-2019, 03:19 AM
Newbie ;)

Streiber wrote a series of books about his experiences with the greys. His most popular called Communion has a picture of a grey on the cover that many people say is the most accurate visual representation of them.
Old 17-04-2019, 03:28 AM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andyangel1205
Streiber wrote a series of books about his experiences with the greys. His most popular called Communion has a picture of a grey on the cover that many people say is the most accurate visual representation of them.
I'd rather not look its a terrible fear where your whole body feels it.
Old 17-04-2019, 11:19 AM
Pathfinder
Grey aliens have that effect on people, I think it's a primitive fear wired into our brains from the days where we had to hide by a fire at night to make sure the lions and snakes didn't eat us. I've also heard of this relating to abduction, so you may want to check into that OP.
Old 17-04-2019, 11:32 AM
Deactivated Account
Have you never thought about the very likely fact that this mysterious grey alien picture you mention is a hoax? We have yet to see a real one..
Old 17-04-2019, 12:42 PM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by big_fluffet
Grey aliens have that effect on people, I think it's a primitive fear wired into our brains from the days where we had to hide by a fire at night to make sure the lions and snakes didn't eat us. I've also heard of this relating to abduction, so you may want to check into that OP.
Strange you say from the lions and the snakes, that I would suggest represents the reptilians. Now some say that greys are actually reptilians in a space suit, Credo Mutwa claims to have actually eaten a bit of one. To break through the skin of the grey they had to use the sharpest axe, and inside they called the being 'pinky pinky' that's what he ate a bit of and what a strange effect it had on him! :)
Old 23-04-2019, 08:09 PM
Pathfinder
The shape of a grey has some..STRONG effect on a lot of people, something tells me we've been dealing with them for a long time no matter what they are. I've always liked the idea that they're dimension hoppers looking for a snack in the form of human fear, not to say that I actually like the idea, but it makes a lot of sense to me considering the types of encounters people have with them as opposed to more peaceful races. Should also point out that some people instead of having a fear reaction are drawn to their faces, take that as you will.
Old 24-04-2019, 04:15 PM
Knower
They've always creeped me out too. I mean really creeped me out. The first time I saw the cover of Communion I was immediately and for the longest time creeped out. I wonder if it's (their creepy and unsettling appearance) nothing more than the depiction of the facial (and body) proportions and structure is opposite or very far removed from what we consider attractive and symmetrical.

https://www.goldennumber.net/face/
https://www.google.com/search?lr=&as...w=1536&bih=723