Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Divination > Numerology, Runes etc.

Old 01-08-2013, 07:52 PM
AbbeyWilcox

Question The number 4 keeps following me!

Last night I did a tarot card draw about my dad's future wife (I don't know if that's ethical but whatever) and out of three cards, I got two 4s and one 8.
This morning I got some breakfast at McDonalds and the total came out to $4.44.
About an hour ago I was in a grocery store and there was a TV screen that said 444 in a large black font for a solid 5 minutes. (It was some sort of store tally).

I could be making a big deal out of nothing but I can't stop thinking about it. I tried to do some research but all I could find was the personality type of people who are tied to the number four.

What does 4 mean when it's popping up in your environment?
Old 01-08-2013, 08:07 PM
Master
Here is a lovely site, click on the number for the meanings :))

http://sacredscribesangelnumbers.blo...x-numbers.html

something may resonate, have a lovely day
Old 01-08-2013, 08:14 PM
AbbeyWilcox

Thanks so much for the link!
Old 05-08-2013, 03:06 AM
Master

In the old Chaldean method of numerology the numbers 4 and 8 are the numbers of fate and karma. It's all fully explained in Linda Goodman's book "Star Signs" which is definitely worth reading. The book covers many subjects including this numerology system, which I have found to be THE most accurate system I've ever used.

Jenny Crow
Old 16-08-2013, 07:54 PM
fluttershy

This link helped me soooo much! I have been seeing 34 everytime I look at the clock... now I know why and im doing the right thing ob my spiritual path. I know my angels are with me and guiding me. I have made so many changes in my life recently and I know im on my way to moving forward:)
Old 20-08-2013, 08:05 AM
tigereye

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jenny Crow
In the old Chaldean method of numerology the numbers 4 and 8 are the numbers of fate and karma. It's all fully explained in Linda Goodman's book "Star Signs" which is definitely worth reading. The book covers many subjects including this numerology system, which I have found to be THE most accurate system I've ever used.

Jenny Crow

Definitely. When I first read the book, I was surprised how many things in my life reduced down to 4 and 8. It's definitely been the most accurate system I've come across too.
Old 22-08-2013, 09:17 PM
LotusRise

In the most modern system of Numerology, the Pythagorean system, 4 means order, stability, practicality, punctuality, hard and steady work. The timing of the number 4 is "right on time." Not too fast, not too slow. Just chugging along. It is the most detail-oriented number.

The 8 is a number of karma, it is also the number of the executive. The 8 is about power and the proper divine use of it. It is about using your personal power for the greater good. People with an 8 Life Path are encouraged to learn how to handle money properly and to learn how to use power for the greater benefit of others. Laid on its side, it is the number of infinity. You can sort of think of it, as "Money in, money out." A never-ending flow. Or upright, the top circle of the 8 symbolizes Heaven, while the bottom half symbolizes Earth. And you have to find that happy medium. How to manage power in the material world for the higher good of all mankind.

You could be encouraged to work diligently, and be practical.... while learning how to claim your own personal power in this life and use it for the greater good.