Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > UFOs

Old 05-09-2011, 11:17 PM
Seperate_Reality

I don't feel I have and believe, if I have, I probably would not remember, and if I saw bits and pieces in a dream, probably could not tell in which lifetime it occurred. Earth technology (shrinks) already have a method of making someone commit a crime and not remember being given this brainwashing (sleepers, suicide-bombers).
Can you imagine alien technology light years ahead of what Earth has?
Old 06-09-2011, 01:08 AM
Knower
I made a thread on something like this, but I'm just confused.
If anyoen can make out what it really was, please explain.

"I remember this dream to well, as if I had the dream last night.
I've remembered this dream for the past ten years, telling stories about it, etc.

The dream was odd, I was scared, and there were these things.
I awoke from my parents bedroom in that dream, no one was home, and the door to my parents room was not closed.
It was wide open in fact, and there was an odd amount of light coming into the bedroom and illuminating the living room.
It was as if the moon's light was amplified and everything was far more bright.
I flung my little five year old figure onto the floor, momentarily looking up, just to see this alien-thing.

It was gray, with big black, glossy eyes. He was about 5 feet tall sharp, and had a thin figure. His head was abnormally big, with the shape of an almond, it was a weird shape. Like a tear drop backwards, I ran from it, running outside and there was another one about twenty feet from me, so I ran back towards the other side of my yard and another was there. that's as much as I can remember. It could've been the same one, I didn't see any others behind me.

Ever since that dream, I began to research UFO's and such. I came across an article speaking of a race of spiritually advanced beings, Arcturians. Some say that Arcturians do play a role in some human individual's lives, even as spirit guides.

Now, here comes what kind of ****ed my head last night.
Right, so I was just driving home from the theaters, and stopped at an intersection on a red light.

In front of me was a restaurant covered mostly by these trees.
I started staring at these trees for some reason, I don't know why but I was.
And a shape began forming on them, the shape of that same thing I had seen.
As if it was telling me, "It's fine, it was me.". I felt so relieved, and at the moments completely surprised. As if I was just given a revelation.
Obviously, I drove off, and five minutes later I started to analyze things.
I can't simply just say that it's my spirit guide, and I can't say I was abducted or some thing.
"
Old 06-09-2011, 02:24 AM
mattie

Interesting Family Links

That’s interesting about this happening w/ multiple women on your mother’s side of the family.