Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Tarot and Oracle Cards

Old 22-10-2017, 10:16 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Inika
Aw amazing Pandora :) brilliant interpretation for you. Wishing you well with everything and the energy to get it all done x

Pisces thank you for your response about the male cards :)

Bless you for your lovely thoughts Inika, very much appreciated and heartfelt

I've been constantly having dreams about Tony the past week (initially I dreamt about him alot, but then it calmed down. For some reason, the dreams have started up again). So I did the same spread and asked Kipper, "why am I dreaming about Tony?"

First card (background, which as Inika pointed out, the past fits very well) Sad News. This is fairly obvious, and would represent my sadness regarding Tony's death.

Second card (current situation) Bereavement, also fairly obvious, would represent my current state of bereavement.

Third card (probable outcome) High Honours. This card talks about being recognised, but also about a situation improving. "Things are progressing ... Generally speaking, this is a positive card, which shows that a situation is improving ... The card says that something is taking a turn for the better ... "

Fourth card (clarification) Living Room. In this instance, I get the overall impression that it's speaking of myself. The card describes "... the place where you feel secure. It also represents the inner home of a person, his or her soul."

So all in all, I get the message that I'm dreaming of Tony because I'm not over his death as yet, and it's affected my general being and my sense of security, but that things will improve. High Honours could also be saying that I will feel that Tony will appreciate and approve of the changes and improvements I'm making with the house.

Another positive reading from Kipper
Old 22-10-2017, 10:26 PM
Master

awwww amazing Pandora. You're good at this!!!

My first impression, very very first thing that came is that he is 'with you in that space' he is all around you. See's the sadness and is there to help you get through it. When you type. i get a real caallllm about your energy. a presence around you of quiet, stillness, serene. It's odd to feel that from someone after learning they lost a loved one. Makes sense if it's him with you, helping you get by each day.
Old 22-10-2017, 11:07 PM
Master
Quote:
awwww amazing Pandora. You're good at this!!!

My first impression, very very first thing that came is that he is 'with you in that space' he is all around you. See's the sadness and is there to help you get through it. When you type. i get a real caallllm about your energy. a presence around you of quiet, stillness, serene. It's odd to feel that from someone after learning they lost a loved one. Makes sense if it's him with you, helping you get by each day.

Aw, that's really lovely Inika. Thank you so much. Really helps
Old 22-10-2017, 11:17 PM
Master

awws yw Pandora

I got out the kips and pulled three cards for what I need to know today.

A meeting turns out to be an unexpected positive change for me.

BRING IT!!
Old 22-10-2017, 11:25 PM
Master

whee! I just ordered my first Kipper deck so I can play too soon :)
Old 22-10-2017, 11:28 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by tealily
whee! I just ordered my first Kipper deck so I can play too soon :)

Yayyyyyyyyy!!
Old 23-10-2017, 03:54 AM
Master
Quote:
awws yw Pandora

I got out the kips and pulled three cards for what I need to know today.

A meeting turns out to be an unexpected positive change for me.

BRING IT!!

Wow, looks like you're in for a good day.

Keep me posted!
Old 23-10-2017, 06:07 AM
Master
I've been feeling a bit *yuk* *blah* today, which is fairly normal for a Monday after my brother staying for the weekend.

So I asked Kipper "what can I do to lift my spirits today?"

I found this quite interesting.

The first card, Prison, indicates feeling hemmed in, isolated, lonely, etc, which is quite accurate.

The second card, Living Room, can indicate the four walls that encompass you, which I think of as, "yep, stuck indoors, unmotivated, surrounded by four walls". So that's pretty apt.

The third card, is what I find interesting. In the booklet it says (amongst other things " ... an important person card ... It may represent a father, an (older brother) ... " Whenever I feel like this, I tend to email my brother, who helps cheer me up and is aware of my "Monday Blues" after having visitors on the weekend. The interesting part is that when I looked at the card, it made me think of how we take the dog to the beach and what enormous fun it is. So I thought (although this isn't a meaning in the booklet at all), I need to take the dog for a walk, as it always lifts my mood. In other words, I've got to motivate myself to get my **** outside in the fresh air and do a bit of exercise, enjoy the sun and generally get out of the confines of the house.

I love kipper!
Old 23-10-2017, 10:33 PM
Master
I asked whether I would see my son in the next week -

I'm going to say yes. I think Good Lady refers to him visiting me, Gaining a lot of Money indicating he may be bringing something of value. Hope, Big Water I think is indicative of my hope that he will visit, which being a positive card, will mean that my hope will be realised.

It will be interesting to see how accurate Kipper is at such predictive questions. I'll update in the next week.
Old 24-10-2017, 07:16 AM
Master
I just had to share this spread, which I managed to find that was specifically designed for use with Kipper in Germany.

It's a system whereby you use what are called "master" cards.

To test it out, I asked the question, "What can Kipper tell me about selling the house?"

The first card that came up is the significator card. Under this is Expectation, which indicates a time card, meaning a wait of around 3 months, wishing and waiting for something, "... eagerly waiting for something without being able to act."

Following this is the Court Person card, which very aptly describes the solicitor who advised I would not be able to put the house for sale until the limitation period expired (hence, having to wait expectantly, would you believe, for another 3 months, lol).

In the future is High Honours, which announces an improvement to a situation, that things will take a turn for the better and start to progress.

Next to Expectation is Gloomy Thoughts, which describes waiting before signing a contract or giving consent to something, as well as a warning to ensure that everything is checked thoroughly. It also describes feeling discouraged and depressed, having (obviously) gloomy thoughts about something that you are mulling over and over in your head, thinking the worst.

I feel that the cards are describing my frustration and expectation at having to wait until I can list the house in 3 months, and the indication that after this, things will progress, though I will be expecting the worst, feel frustrated and a warning to check contracts and the like. The other possibility with Court Person is " ... that you are going to be pressurized and that someone is going to make a demand to which you have to acquiesce ... this card represents dispute". Now that is certainly a cause for "Gloomy Thoughts"!

Thank you Inika for introducing me to Kipper cards. I love them, they are so accurately descriptive.