Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Paganism

Old 08-06-2014, 07:23 PM
Badger1777

Everyone and everything is divine. We're all made out of the same stuff, and we're all part of the same thing, so therefore if anything is divine, then everything must be.
Old 08-06-2014, 07:44 PM
elisi

i don't think what faith you are has anything to do with being divine.
Old 09-06-2014, 07:36 AM
Master
I am part of Mother Earth, the Supreme Mother Goddess, so that means I must be divine.
Old 15-07-2014, 12:38 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyTerra
As a Pagan Priestess...I serve the Goddess. I do not (however) consider myself to be The Goddess.

Are you asking--if human beings can become The Gods (Themselves)?

I guess so.

In Hinduism it is known that normal people can unite with God by meditation and devotion.

In Christianity the 'saved' are reunited with God - even if they do not become God themselves.

In Paganism there does not seem to be this 'movement' towards becoming or marrying God. There does not seem to be this movement towards ASCENDING.

The Humility, the Pride and the Humiliation.
Old 18-07-2014, 10:41 PM
danieltalis

Quote:
Originally Posted by Honza
In Paganism there does not seem to be this 'movement' towards becoming or marrying God. There does not seem to be this movement towards ASCENDING.
And for good reason. Pagans generally see God in everything around them. There is nowhere to go in this respect. One can marry God by embracing and understanding the world that we live in, in particular the natural world.
Old 18-07-2014, 10:55 PM
elisi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Honza
Are there any Pagans who have reached divinity? Or are there any human Pagans who are divine? The reason I ask is because divinity is often associated with the orthodox religions - such as Christianity, Islam and Hinduism. I do not believe I have ever heard of a divine Pagan before!

Personally I am 'sort of' Pagan and I am experiencing a lot of resistance to my spirituality. It is like there is a huge obstacle in my path which is stopping me from going higher in the spiritual world. My impression is that there is resentment towards me in the spirit world because I am not orthodox enough.....strange but true.

according to the definition of the word 'divine', i would think anyone could become divine. it doesn't depict a certain religion. it is a state of being.
Old 16-08-2014, 08:04 PM
Master
To Mind's Eye.....this thread might interest you too.

The Humility, the Pride and the Humiliation.