Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Meditation

Old 19-12-2014, 07:25 PM
DontLetThemIn

Why do i see this when i meditate?

I was just meditating, and after some time saw this yellow ring of color. (Not circle, ring) The ring seemed to be pushed from the outer sides of the "blackness" (from my eyes being closed) , and would be pushed into a circle until a new ring formed.. it was back to back. I cant explain it too, i am sorry.. but the best i can say is a yellow ring that moved (like a wave) (but it was just "closing" ) and would another one would come from my the edges of the "blackness" and it repeated.. i keep wanting to describe it as pulsating . and after some time, my eyes opened wide (not intentionally) .. any thoughts?
Old 19-12-2014, 07:43 PM
Any thoughts...that's funny...you have just seen the classic
yellow/golden donut...so nice you are focusing in the 3rd eye area...
it is obviously open....keep enjoying the kaliedoscope inside you...
pulsating, moving, disappearing coming back...
Keep looking into the center...what ever moves around
that center...just enjoy.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 19-12-2014, 07:46 PM
DontLetThemIn

Hahahaha, i am sorry.
And ahhh, :) See, i had no idea what it was. But i remember seeing it before.. just cant remember the situation. Lol.
Thanks!
Old 19-12-2014, 11:18 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DontLetThemIn
Hahahaha, i am sorry.
And ahhh, :) See, i had no idea what it was. But i remember seeing it before.. just cant remember the situation. Lol.
Thanks!
You're on your way...you are very lucky...do you know how many people see nothing ?
Let alone THAT!
Personally, when I see it I would say, "Thank you, Lord, thank you.
thank you that you are grabbing my attention so!!!"
But, that's me.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 20-12-2014, 02:30 PM
Knower

oh very interesting! I was going to guess you were seeing the symbolism for your solar plexus chakra.

I recalled once meditating and seeing a blue ring just twirling around and around. It was also a perfect circle. I was doing this while meditating with a chakra cleansing and balancing cd.

Thank you, Miss Hepburn for your explanation. If you see this again, do you think I am wrong in believing I was seeing the symbol for my throat chakra?

I'm not sure I've ever seen the yellow circle thing myself. Something to aspire to!