Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Love & Relationships -Friends and Family

Old 16-01-2015, 04:31 PM
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tanemon
Do you think the influence if the evolutionary or progressive energies within the family need conscious guidance, for the sake of your younger siblings?

That's not a rhetorical question, btw - not a comment or judgement. I'm interested in opinions arising from experience, including your opinion The Back Seat.

I'm curious about the role of energies guided, compared with essentially evolutionary energies that are left to do what they will.

Deliberate versus undeliberate, at the level of the human awareness or mind.

I do believe it is possible to guide energies to different level. Energies will change naturally over generations but I think we can change our energy within a current generation. But I don't think it is possible to change unless the ones that need to change are open and aware enough to change. Some people don't have or chose not too use their intention on inner reflection. Inner reflection is key. Once someone in a family has gained enough experience in reflecting on their own inner energies and their families inner energies, they will have control over themselves with their awareness. It is more difficult transferring that energy to other members of the family. I would think it would be easier to transfer that energy to younger members as opposed to older members (older people are more set in there energies and difficult to change with increasing age).

My internal awareness is at higher level then it once was. I am better at catching my old habits that now make me cringe when think about them. I have a hard time being around my parents sometimes because it reminds me of the lower energies. I've tried transferring that energy to my sister and brother but realize that it's not easy to transfer. I feel the best way if for me to show my energy and discuss spiritual aspects of our families energy, so that someday, maybe they can find inner reflection and make their own adjustments. Through my teen years, I spent some time around people who were skilled at inner reflection, but at the time I was not practicing inner reflection myself. It wasn't until years later when I was feeling overwhelmed in life that I began my spiritual inner journey, but I still remember everything that I was told by the inner aware people and I am so greatful for their lessons. I hope I can plant a similar seed in my siblings.
I turned to look but it was gone
I cannot put my finger on it now
The child is grown
The dream is gone
I have become comfortably numb.". - Pink Floyd

You'll find me here, in the back seat, just taking it all in