Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Most Anything > Philosophy & Theory

Old 06-11-2014, 12:34 PM
Newbie ;)
Master
Book1 Perfect Circle = Mind/Intellect

Perfect circle = infinite set of angles ergo infinite set of degrees.
...see mind/intellect and any concepts thereof and specificall regarding infinity...

Polygonal circle = 360 degrees ergo 360 sides to a circle.
...ergo a polygon.......

Pi / 360 = 0.00 87 26 64 62 59 97 16 47 88461845384244
...first 16 prime numbers 1, 2, 3, 5, 7, 11, 13, 17, 19, 23, 29, 31, 37, 41, 43......47...

00 = double non-counting zeros to two places away from rational side of Pi{ 3. }

87 = 87 primary great circles

26 = ?

64 = codons, yes and no, because 61 codons create amino-acids but...
..pi^5 / 5 = 61.20 39 36 95 70 56 29 0652548262008687

62 = 31 sets of bbilateral spinal nerves (( * * ))...where )|( is eternal 2D NOW ergo mind/intellect illusion of 3D existence.

47 = first prime number after 45 degrees of trigonometric function ergo,
....."Scheherazade Numbers: 47: The first prime number beyond the trigonometric limit is 47.

The number 47 may be a flying increment to fill allspace, to fill out the eight triangular facets of the non-allspace-filling vector equilibrium to form the allspace-filling first nuclear cube. If 47 as a factor produces a Scheherazade Number with mirrors, it may account not only for all the specks of dust in the Universe but for all the changes of cosmic restlessness, accounting the convergent-divergent next event, which unbalances the even and rational whole numbers. If 47 as a factor does not produce a Scheherazade Number with mirrors, it may explain that there can be no recurring limit symmetries. It may be that 47 is the cosmic random element, the agent of infinite change.".....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv

)|(( * * ))|(( * * ))|(( * * ))|(

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

gravity = blue ~~~~~~~~~~~

Physical/energy reality = red ^v^v^v^

Complex biological (( * | * )) = green

Mind/intellect illusion{ | } = purple

Consider the spherica Epcot center at disneyland, is only a 16 frequency geodesic yet it appears very spherical. Any frequency of geodesic, with the appropriated angles, have sphericity and approach being a true/perfect sphere, however, true perfection is in the mind/intlellect only i.e. our finite occupied space Universe, ergo all of its parts, are tainted.

r6

"My education has been of my biggest impediments to my learning"...A. Einstein

"The first principle is that you must not fool yourself and you are the easiest person to fool."...R Feynman
Old 06-11-2014, 01:50 PM
Knower
Are you a robot?
Old 06-11-2014, 02:50 PM
Gracey

and here people try to say there is no such thing as a perfect circle. :) what do they know huh. :)
Old 06-11-2014, 10:30 PM
Newbie ;)
Master
Book1 Deep Thought---Micro-IN...Macro-OUT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gracey
and here people try to say there is no such thing as a perfect circle. :) what do they know huh. :)

People may and do often say lots about this and/or that a fair amount of the time.

How much time and effort they they have put into a deep and broad consideration iunderstand/comprehending what their saying, is a whole other story. imho

r6

"The first principle is that you must not fool yourself and you are the easiest person to fool."...R Feynman
Old 26-11-2014, 12:53 PM
Newbie ;)
Master
Book1 16 > 47 >

Quote:
Originally Posted by r6r6r
Polygonal circle = 360 degrees ergo 360 sides to a circle.
...ergo a polygon.......
Pi / 360 = 0.00 87 26 64 62 59 97 16 47 88461845384244
...first 16 prime numbers 1, 2, 3, 5, 7, 11, 13, 17, 19, 23, 29, 31, 37, 41, 43......47...

What I forgot to mention in the above, is that, 16 appears at the 15th and 16th position on irrational side of the decimal point and then the 47 follows the 16 on irrational side.

I am always on the lookout for little details like this that most would overlook as a meaningless coincidence. I believe our finite occupied space Universe is cause and effect deterministic ergo I'm on lookout for any seemingly obscure connections in the numerical sets that may and do--- in one way or another ---complement all parts of our finite, occupied space Universe.

r6

Old 16-12-2014, 11:16 PM
Newbie ;)
Master
Book1 2520 Degree Circle...Not Perfect But Cool

Another interesting, non=perfect circle, is the one that is defined by 2520 degrees, as it is evenly divisible by the numbers 1- 10.

360 degrees is not evenly divisible by 7.

r6

Old 18-12-2014, 05:09 AM
shakuntala

why not a perfect cube
Old 18-12-2014, 01:31 PM
Newbie ;)
Master
Book1 Perfect Sphere = Infinite Radial Angle Degrees

Quote:
Originally Posted by shakuntala
why not a perfect cube

Perfect cube has a finite set surface angles, perfect sphere does not.

Perfect 4-fold Cube--- aka symmetrical/regular = 2160 surface degrees which is resultant of 24, 90 degree surface angles.

If we add 12 surface diagonals---- i.e. two tetrahedra ---to the perfect/symmetrical/regular cube, it stabilizes the cube, and creates a total 4320 surface angle degrees.

It also creates 6 equalatorial/bisection great planes

454.01 ..."The 25 great circles of the spherical Vector Equilibrium provide all the spherical edges for five spherical polyhedra:

the tetrahedron, octahedron, cube, rhombic dodecahedron, and vector equilibrium, whose corresponding planar-faceted polyhedra are all volumetrically rational, even multiples of the tetrahedron.

For instance, if the tetrahedron's volume is taken as unity, the octahedron's volume is four, the cube's volume is three, the rhombic dodecahedron's is six, and the vector cquilibrium's is 20

see drawings section).

r6

Old 09-03-2015, 10:12 PM
SnufflexD

Quote:
Originally Posted by 5thDimension
Are you a robot?

Epic!!!!!! xD

complex math is the key to pandoras box of schizophrenia tho.
Old 26-04-2015, 03:07 PM
Newbie ;)
Master
Book1 4 Primary Aspects Impede Communication

24 surface angles of a cube relatively simple math. Easy to google an find in wiki.

Infinity is a relativily simple concept to understand but to comprehend may be impossiible.

Most if the numerical math Ive offered can be done by a 12 year old with calculator ex Pi^3 is simple on calculator.

Then to take that number to 3rd^ power is just as simple.

There are four primary aspects that impede communication;

1) culture,

2) language,

3) common agreement of definitions, and

4) ego

imho

r6

Quote:
Originally Posted by r6r6r
Perfect cube has a finite set surface angles, perfect sphere does not.

Perfect 4-fold Cube--- aka symmetrical/regular = 2160 surface degrees which is resultant of 24, 90 degree surface angles.

If we add 12 surface diagonals---- i.e. two tetrahedra ---to the perfect/symmetrical/regular cube, it stabilizes the cube, and creates a total 4320 surface angle degrees.

It also creates 6 equalatorial/bisection great planes

454.01 ..."The 25 great circles of the spherical Vector Equilibrium provide all the spherical edges for five spherical polyhedra:

the tetrahedron, octahedron, cube, rhombic dodecahedron, and vector equilibrium, whose corresponding planar-faceted polyhedra are all volumetrically rational, even multiples of the tetrahedron.

For instance, if the tetrahedron's volume is taken as unity, the octahedron's volume is four, the cube's volume is three, the rhombic dodecahedron's is six, and the vector cquilibrium's is 20

see drawings section).

r6