Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Channeling > Channeled Messages

Old 12-04-2011, 11:44 PM
spiritualysurrounded

snapdragon,

can you ask them questions,

if you can will you ask them a question for me.

i am involved with somethings that seems very unusual. and very hard to believe. but i am. i was wondering if you could kinda confirm this for me. basically the fight is real. but its not between black and light. well not by definition. it is between multipal sources god sources. fighting for the same society. that basically the spiritual matrix we exists in is a labitory matrix and the battle is to turn the public from a false identity of information to the pure medium ship of love, causing are continuousness that is awair of multipal sources out side of love to acheave a narrowed band of one source designed by love.

so basically is the battle, Love taking over the field. is the true god of love coming to claim his thrown.

because im being shown how the matrix that is, is designed by something to subdue are subcouncious mind into not wanting any more then what we are given. the battle is the God of Jesus is the god of the center of life. he is destroying the matrix to create a true medium ship of love. which after the battle this is the next step. to design the medium ship of love for are counciousness to exists in.