Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Auras & Chakras

Old 24-12-2010, 01:59 AM
Gracey

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xan
Gracey... For me sometimes there is stillness and sometimes vibration. Grace is not all that predictable.

Xan

okay, i dont feel any vibrations. to each their own experience.
Old 24-12-2010, 02:01 AM
Master
Gracey: i dont understand that, what do you mean?

I mean, universal divine presence emanates to us in many ways... sometimes directly through experiences and awareness beyond the mind, and sometimes indirectly by arranging a significant meeting, or bringing us something we can understand or do or practice to open our mind and heart for further awakening.

Xan

Old 24-12-2010, 02:02 AM
Gracey

okay gotcha, thanks.
Old 24-12-2010, 02:12 AM
Edy31

If you don't mind another question :)
I have been experiencing this for almost 4 months now. It's getting better I guess.

I cannot read or work more than 20 min. without taking a break and grounding the energies. I have read some stories that this inability to read has been going on for years for some people.
Do you have any idea about this, what can I do to integrate it a bit more.

Thanks a lot!
Old 24-12-2010, 02:25 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gracey
i had my first one when i was five, it was pretty violent, my body levitated up and down after i shook very hard. my poor mom was terrified, the second time it happened i was in my late twenties, that time it was the most relaxing energy i have ever felt. i did not try to do this awakening, it just happened.
my friend was over the other week and we were talking about spiritual stuff and i started to feel a vibration with in me, but i did not shake on the outside, i told her this and she said this is what she feels when the holy spirit is with her. she said she was feeling it right then.
very interesting. one day i look forward to communing with her when the vibration stops and she feels the calm, the stillness of the "holy spirit"

Hi Gracey,

The body shakes are usually related to the root chakra - the spiritual centre for grounding (but they can be part of any chakra that is really blocked). I'm guessing that once you became more grounded, the energy could flow higher - so no more shaking. Your experience is interesting also because in TM (Transcendental Meditation) they actually teach levitation and it begins with the body (in meditation posture) jumping or hopping up and down and across the room and eventually levitating. It make me think that perhaps this was a pursuit of yours in a past life (just a guess).

I've heard this type of experience being compared to a garden hose all coiled and sort of knotted up - once you turn the tap on the hose begins to shake like crazy until the water can flow smoothly again. That's the idea. We can learn how to manage experiences like these if they get uncomfortable or are inappropriate in certain surroundings. That's why it's so important to focus on getting the brow chakra opened as it commands all the ones below it. Hence the emphasis in meditation on controlling the mind - one pointedness, watching the breath, repeating a mantra etc...

Uma
Old 24-12-2010, 02:27 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Edy31
I have been experiencing this for almost 4 months now. It's getting better I guess.

I cannot read or work more than 20 min. without taking a break and grounding the energies. I have read some stories that this inability to read has been going on for years for some people.

Thanks a lot!

Maybe you're too much in the mind...too much thinking. Try going for a walk or doing something physical for a change. Or get some sleep.
Old 24-12-2010, 02:31 AM
Gracey

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uma
Hi Gracey,

The body shakes are usually related to the root chakra - the spiritual centre for grounding (but they can be part of any chakra that is really blocked). I'm guessing that once you became more grounded, the energy could flow higher - so no more shaking. Your experience is interesting also because in TM (Transcendental Meditation) they actually teach levitation and it begins with the body (in meditation posture) jumping or hopping up and down and across the room and eventually levitating. It make me think that perhaps this was a pursuit of yours in a past life (just a guess).

I've heard this type of experience being compared to a garden hose all coiled and sort of knotted up - once you turn the tap on the hose begins to shake like crazy until the water can flow smoothly again. That's the idea. We can learn how to manage experiences like these if they get uncomfortable or are inappropriate in certain surroundings. That's why it's so important to focus on getting the brow chakra opened as it commands all the ones below it. Hence the emphasis in meditation on controlling the mind - one pointedness, watching the breath, repeating a mantra etc...

Uma

hi uma,

i have heard of the jumping or hopping, mine was not like that, i was laying flat on my back and rising up and down of about 3 or 4 feet. after the shaking and during the levitating, my energy felt calm, but i felt objecitve because i was just five and had no idea what was going on.
Old 24-12-2010, 02:32 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Edy31

Thanks a lot!

Edy... I had this inability to read for a while, especially boring stuff. So when I really needed or wanted to I read out loud to myself, which worked well. Otherwise I didn't figure it was important and let it go.

Xan

Old 24-12-2010, 02:33 AM
Edy31

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uma
Maybe you're too much in the mind...too much thinking. Try going for a walk or doing something physical for a change. Or get some sleep.
Actually I do regular walks everyday, and I sleep 7-8 hours.

However, as far as I know reading is a way to cope with the energy, so I don't think what I am experiencing is not normal.
Old 24-12-2010, 02:36 AM
Master
Reading is one way to cope with the energy... one which perhaps isn't appropriate for you right now.

With the consciousness and energy shifts of awakening it's best to accept and allow what's happening for you, rather than clinging to old ways and ideas.

Xan