Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Dreams

Old 23-02-2014, 04:41 PM
Ascender
what is it

How does one know what a lucid dream is please kind folk ?
Old 23-02-2014, 05:17 PM
pgrundy

It's a dream where you know you are dreaming while you are in the dream. People who practice can act within the dream was if they are in ordinary consciousness. Over time you can learn to control your dreams or at least influence them in positive ways.

That's the idea, I think.
Old 24-02-2014, 09:49 PM
Ascender
I was dreaming that a regular spirit at our home was next to me when i was in bed and i was talking to her about a past relationship why would i talk to her about it that perticular ex relationship upsets me if i talk about it ?.
Old 25-02-2014, 01:50 AM
Ascender
One reason that you might discuss an ex-relationship with a spirit is that you consider both to be in the past. The Spirit has passed or is dead much like the ex-relationship that you don't like to talk about. Perhaps you have a fear of ghosts and the two fears met in your dream as a way to heal them both.
Old 25-02-2014, 01:54 AM
Master

A lucid dream is where you know that you are dreaming and take control . I have done it a few times , but then woke up . On your dream , we all go out of body during deep sleep , and only remember as a dream if at all . It sounds like you did meet a spirit while you were asleep and out of body .
Old 25-02-2014, 02:04 AM
Ascender
I never thought of it like that how does one conquere fear of ghosts as there is a perticular spirit i want to make contact with again but im sure he sensed my heart rate go up then he dissapeared ?.
Old 25-02-2014, 02:10 AM
Administrator
Hello

Lucid Dreams-

It is said that it’s a higher frequency state to our dreams. In a Lucid Dream you can control or alter the events in your dream in the state that you realize your dreaming.

It is said you can learn to have Lucid Dreams and even share in a dream with another. When you go to bed at night simply put a plan in your head what you want to dream on.

For example your out on a walk and the snow is falling; look to see how it’s covering the trees. Then try changing the dream to a nice sunny summer day. Opposite contrasts seem to work quite well.

These dreams include the physical aspect that are with dreaming, example here is flying or falling. Now with this aspect it might well not be a "dream" state one is in. In this place of flying or falling one might well be in the state of Out of Body or Astral Travel and the brain has come to consciousness enough to make you aware you’re not in the body state of being physical so its a rather hard landing at times back in.

Lynn
Old 25-02-2014, 02:21 AM
Ascender
The spirit i met is so nice to me she comforts me as in cuddlying me she met a horrible fate she is not ready to go fully she has a daughter in this world of living i feel relaxed when this lady spirit is around me she has been around a while now whether she thinks i can help her i dont know ?.
Old 25-02-2014, 03:04 AM
Master
Youngers,

Maybe "someone" wants you to get some resolution to that relationship, the things that bring on sadness and why?

Lora
Old 25-02-2014, 04:08 AM
Ascender
I dont maybe the spirit needs to come in my dreams again then maybe ill find out more dreams are strange just like real life arent they kind folks ?.