Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Dreams

Old 04-11-2011, 05:37 PM
GregoryScott

The Body Is a Symphony

I woke up a couple nights ago with those 5 words in my head, “The Body Is a Symphony”. I laid there for the next 30 minutes trying to figure out what the heck that meant; I had absolutely no clue. When I finally fell back to sleep the answer became very clear. In my dream I saw a human with no detailed features standing up straight with his/her arms and legs stretched out from end to end. I then saw 5 points of light from each stretched out body-part which then formed a 5-pointed star. Balls of light lit up both hands, both feet and the forehead. I then heard the words, “The Body Is a Symphony. Each ball of light generated waves of energy that kept stretching out with pulsating bursts until they all touched. And as this occurred a sixth ball of energy lit up in the middle of the body and seemed to harmonize with the rest of these energy nodes to link them all together. Once again I heard those words; “The Body Is a Symphony” And then said “when all interments are in tune they harmonize with each other and create something very beautiful. I then saw a rainbow of color lights where the Chakras are located in the body. Each one stretched out forming a rainbow that actually went into the ground and circled back up to connect each Chakra. Now from the center node waves of energy stretched out from the body to unite all within. I said, isn’t the number six the number of imperfection. A voice said “very good, it is an incomplete number”. Then a seventh ball of energy lit up above the body just outside the other pulsating nodes. The voice said “when the six nodes are in harmony the seventh becomes inevitable”. The voice finally said “Love without fear”.

Then I awoke. I wish I could describe to you the beauty of what I saw. The colors were SO vivid and bright; I could hear sound animating from each ball of light. And when the Chakras lit up and the rainbow of colors went through the ground I could hear it penetrate the earth and back out again as it connected; the vibrating sound was incredibly beautiful; harmonious. This was the most beautiful thing I’d ever seen!

I don’t know how much truth there is to this dream; I’m just relaying what I saw; what I remembered.

Greg
Old 04-11-2011, 06:09 PM
Seeker

Wow! Very interesting! Do you think you are close to reaching this state of being? Did you get any idea of how to get all the points within balance?

I know the chakras all have a sound resonating with them so that sounds correct, the star sounds right too. I think you should take it seriously!

THanks for sharing.
Old 04-11-2011, 10:13 PM
nightowl

Yes, you experienced the 'rhythm of life' the music of being...
Old 04-11-2011, 10:19 PM
Elena

This is amazing you just gave me stuff to think about. Something just clicked in my mind. Thank you for sharing
Old 05-11-2011, 01:46 AM
Master

Beautiful! Sounds like you're taking night classes!
Old 05-11-2011, 02:15 AM
Suspended
What a great revelation dream, Gregory! Something like this couldn't come from the mind's imagination, unless you'd been reading about it.

When I first read the thread title I thought of the 'symphony' as the inner sound current, the nonphysical vibrational frequencies that make up our bodies, and everything. We can listen to them as a subtle but powerful spiritual practice.

Here's a thread about it:
The Inner Sound Current - http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=3703

I have had similar visions of the human light body, including the 6th center light and the 7th above, and an instruction to let Love lead in everything.

Xan
Old 05-11-2011, 06:26 AM
GregoryScott

Quote:
Originally Posted by karma111
Wow! Very interesting! Do you think you are close to reaching this state of being? Did you get any idea of how to get all the points within balance?

I know the chakras all have a sound resonating with them so that sounds correct, the star sounds right too. I think you should take it seriously!

THanks for sharing.

I wish I could say yes to your question, but believe I have ways to go in my journey. Of course this four dimensional mind of mine is no real judge of who I truly am, so I could be wrong. I believe I had this dream because I’ve been asking myself a great deal of questions lately, and I feel this is one of my answers. Not in the way I thought it would come, but an answer none the less; and one I was VERY than happy to get!

I feel the last phrase spoken to me in the dream (Love without fear) is possibly the key to harmonizing the Chakras; that’s just my opinion.

Thank you for your response karma111.

Greg
Old 05-11-2011, 06:30 AM
GregoryScott

Quote:
Originally Posted by nightowl
Yes, you experienced the 'rhythm of life' the music of being...

I could feel everything that was happening to the subject I was observing. And to put this experience into one word I would have to say “connected”! I felt connected to the universe; I felt my body harmonize from within. It’s good to know I’m possibly heading in the right direction.
Old 05-11-2011, 06:31 AM
GregoryScott

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elena
This is amazing you just gave me stuff to think about. Something just clicked in my mind. Thank you for sharing

Thanx Elena, I’m really glad it had this kind of effect on you too; it’s given me lots to think about as well. I’ve been contemplating for the past couple of days on whether I should post this dream or not. Now I’m glad I did.
Old 05-11-2011, 06:33 AM
GregoryScott

Quote:
Originally Posted by in progress
Beautiful! Sounds like you're taking night classes!

I agree in-progress, my mind has been working overtime lately, asleep and awake like you wouldn’t believe.