Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Dreams

Old 25-09-2011, 03:42 AM
not human

Quote:
Originally Posted by NightSpirit
did you see my post nh?

shuddup slice...hahahaha
Oh sorry NS I did am text crunching on the phone ...it hits home ... what did you feel about the pervasive feeling of acceptance? It seems important to the dream
Old 25-09-2011, 03:43 AM
Suspended
Quote:
Originally Posted by not human
Also my main areas of dysfunction as a kid were through domestic violence and drug abuse that shaped my experience until I could get out and do something about it
Yes and that is what I have done, just dropped all that **** from the past, it never belonged to me anyway.
Old 25-09-2011, 03:43 AM
Master
hmmm..yeah that bit struck a cord with me to...give me a minute to go back over it
Old 25-09-2011, 03:46 AM
Master
okay...im pming you on this
Old 25-09-2011, 03:50 AM
not human

Quote:
Originally Posted by psychoslice
Yes and that is what I have done, just dropped all that **** from the past, it never belonged to me anyway.
I don't know about you but I rebelled against it rather the become it. Took me years and still going to clear the peripherals but the core stuff I managed to shake off fairly quickly.... allbeit not without trauma
Old 25-09-2011, 03:56 AM
Master
Quote:
I don't know about you but I rebelled against it rather the become it. Took me years and still going to clear the peripherals but the core stuff I managed to shake off fairly quickly.... allbeit not without trauma

That's unusual. Psychologists will tell you its the core stuff that remains. You can re-wire the rest but the core issues are your reminders and triggers throughout your life. hmmmm
Old 25-09-2011, 04:05 AM
Suspended
Quote:
Yea I was always a good little boy that never rebelled, I suppose I'm making up for it these days lol.
Old 25-09-2011, 04:08 AM
not human

Quote:
Originally Posted by NightSpirit
That's unusual. Psychologists will tell you its the core stuff that remains. You can re-wire the rest but the core issues are your reminders and triggers throughout your life. hmmmm
I built big walls when I was a kid NS and the nature of the walls were a negation of the people in my environment. I was affected by the events and energies but I always felt different from them so I had no problem cutting from them.
Old 25-09-2011, 04:10 AM
not human

Quote:
Originally Posted by psychoslice
Yea I was always a good little boy that never rebelled, I suppose I'm making up for it these days lol.
I reckon Rob that that is a safe assessment mate hahahahaha its gotta come out sooner or later
Old 25-09-2011, 07:36 AM
Suspended

Quote:
My relationship with my own dreams is that I only seem to remember consciously the ones that are of special importance to me. I have had reoccuring dreams in the past that heralded change and discovery however I had one that was a bit out of the box last week that I would appreciate any views you may have.

I am ( a male ) in the dream a twenty something brunette girl ( pretty ) in a
( sunny / well lit ) motel room, there is another girl in the room but I am not overly aware of her. The room is entered by a dark male figure who turns me around and puts 2 bullets in my back and 1 in my head. I am aware of the other girl being shot as well.

I am still alive and conscious and make a decision to play possum until the male leaves. He doesn't, He comes over to me and rapes me from behind ( I told you it was out of the box ) I am conscious during this and surprisingly my main feeling is one of acceptance and compassion. The dream then ends.
Oh by the way I am hetrosexual and happy being that way.

I checked a couple of dream interpretation sites that told me I was basically punishing myself and that I harboured anger towards the opposite sex and that I should be locked up blah blah blah. These interpretations feel contrived and don't resonate as being valid for me. Or I may be in deniel any help would be appreciated. Thank you.....

It`s either you`re a girl entombed in a male body or you are a boy imprisoned in a female body. But if you are male with a male body or a female with a female body & you dreamed you are in a male/female body you must be having this desire to be male if you are a female or a female if you are male. What brought you to this situation of wanting to be what you are not? Some will say you`re crazy & some will say you`re not if the one talking to you regarding your dream is a T-bird or gay. So, what would you do when confronted with the possibility of an assault on your gender?

Here`s Paramahansa Yogananda`s poem,"O, Spirit teach me to aspire each day to the best in everything. Teach me to crave the supreme lasting joy of Thy presence in preference to passing sense-pleasures. Teach me to perform all my my duties to please only Thee. Teach me to think of Thee until Thou dost become my only thought.Teach me to call Thee until Thou breakest Thy vow of silence. Teach me to seek Thee until I find Thy hiding place. Teach Teach me to behold the spreading radiance of Thine infinite presence. Teach me to dig with the pickax of my peace deeper and deeper into the soil of silence, until the water of Thy presence gushes forth and I am bathed in Thy bliss. Teach me to look for Thee in myself until I realize that it is Thou who hast become I. & teach me O Lord with fragrant devotion until it lures thee into my soul garden."