Spiritual Forums

Home


Donate!


Articles


CHAT!


Shop


 
Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Christianity

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #11  
Old 03-08-2019, 12:56 PM
NoOne NoOne is offline
Guide
Join Date: Jan 2019
Posts: 626
 
Plenty of wars were fought over this very issue, so it is not a minor matter.

If I remember my high school history correctly, this was the Homousion vs Homoiusion argument, over which thousands of people were murdered and tortured in the middle ages.

Technically though, Jesus is one of the Sons of God, which is represented as the "Son" part of the Trinity. Some also believe the he was actually the Archangel Michael incarnate. To me, as an outsider, there is very little difference between these various theories regarding JC's godhood, I think it doesn't matter in the end, if you believe in his power.
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 03-08-2019, 01:28 PM
Honza Honza is offline
Master
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: God's House
Posts: 10,795
  Honza's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by NoOne
Plenty of wars were fought over this very issue, so it is not a minor matter.

You are of course correct. I ought to be careful in what I say. Perhaps I should say "in my opinion" it is silly to state Jesus is not God.

My apologies if I have stirred the pot again.
__________________

The Humility, The Pride and The Humiliation.
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 03-08-2019, 01:47 PM
neil neil is offline
Master
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: ♡AUSTRALIA♡
Posts: 1,001
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aknaton
Yes. I agree. The Bible states that no one can say Jesus is LORD except by the Holy Spirit. Without the Holy Spirit, it's impossible to say Jesus is God because our limited human senses cannot fathom anything Divine.

Now, this goes to show that without the help of the Creators Spirit, we cannot identify the Creator. With our physical and spiritual senses, we can say this is God and that Is not, and our delusions continue ad infinitum. We are how Christs own disciples say all sorts of things about Him, but Peter being divinely influenced says who Jesus really is.

But ego... ego tells us all sorts of lies!
Yes..
A person can only come to know the Christ entity..God...after the full transformation of Soul'self via the Holy Spirit which is the Christ Essence of the Father.

But it takes more than just an instant transformation, via just only a drop of his essence, it takes time & sufficient quantities in order to complete the transformation.

& through the transformation, we then have the nessesary awareness of Soul'self in order to perceive the father.
A person can not see the Father, through normal spiritual vision, only via Christ like Soul awareness.
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old 03-08-2019, 02:30 PM
Honza Honza is offline
Master
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: God's House
Posts: 10,795
  Honza's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by sky123
He was definitely a MAN

Don't forget that is your version of things. I doubt you have the last word.
__________________

The Humility, The Pride and The Humiliation.
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Old 03-08-2019, 02:54 PM
sky123 sky123 is offline
Master
Join Date: Sep 2015
Posts: 7,437
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Honza
Don't forget that is your version of things. I doubt you have the last word.


So if he was not a Hu man Honza, please explain why? In your version of course
Reply With Quote
  #16  
Old 03-08-2019, 03:56 PM
Honza Honza is offline
Master
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: God's House
Posts: 10,795
  Honza's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by sky123
So if he was not a Hu man Honza, please explain why? In your version of course

That is in the NT.

I did explain part of the reason why in my original post.
__________________

The Humility, The Pride and The Humiliation.
Reply With Quote
  #17  
Old 03-08-2019, 04:17 PM
sky123 sky123 is offline
Master
Join Date: Sep 2015
Posts: 7,437
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Honza
That is in the NT.

I did explain part of the reason why in my original post.


Sorry I can't see a reason in your original Post....

If he was born of a Wo man, has a Father, was call the Son of God then he must be a Man, a Hu man being....

So why do you not see Him ( not Her) as being a Man?
You can look at it a different way....

If you think He is God incarnate then you have to believe that Jesus is God in the flesh, Hu man, not as Spirit....

Or Jesus is God in Hu man form.... Whatever way you look at it he is Hu man and his gender is Male/Man.....
Reply With Quote
  #18  
Old 03-08-2019, 04:41 PM
ThatMan ThatMan is offline
Guide
Join Date: Jan 2019
Posts: 621
 
There's only one verified ( talking about real history facts, His existence and so on ) source that talks about Christ and that is the Bible and the Bible clearly says that He was the Father in flesh.I tried to find external sources but there's nothing serious.

Sorry, but saying that He was not the Father in flesh is just an opinion, nothing else, a speculation, if there would have been more sources, then we could have different points of view but there's only one source.Some would point to the quran but their version is not credible, why? It's simple, in their version He tricked people to believe that the man on the cross was Him when in fact it was another man that took His place, it's an absurdity to believe that a man that gave so many amazing teachings would do something like that.

We should stick with what we know not with what we believe we know because we were not there 2000 years ago.After His death, many people gave their lives for Christ, these are the martyrs ( I heard comparisons between the martyrs and the terrorists, or between the martyrs and the people who died for Hitler, come on, really?! ) These people were so changed because of His message that they gave up on EVERYTHING, even their own lives, if this is not a proof of His greatness, then I don't know what to say more.

Christ was both human and God in flesh, so He was just like all of us, when it comes to the physical appearance, but when it comes to His divine nature, He was from the Father, of the Father and the Father Himself.He came from the very essence of the Father and kept that essence alive, take a look at us, how many of us can act, talk and think like Jesus 24/7 while being in our human society? Not even one is able to do something like that.
__________________
Christ is the absolute truth.
Reply With Quote
  #19  
Old 03-08-2019, 05:26 PM
sky123 sky123 is offline
Master
Join Date: Sep 2015
Posts: 7,437
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatMan
There's only one verified ( talking about real history facts, His existence and so on ) source that talks about Christ and that is the Bible and the Bible clearly says that He was the Father in flesh.I tried to find external sources but there's nothing serious.

Sorry, but saying that He was not the Father in flesh is just an opinion, nothing else, a speculation, if there would have been more sources, then we could have different points of view but there's only one source.Some would point to the quran but their version is not credible, why? It's simple, in their version He tricked people to believe that the man on the cross was Him when in fact it was another man that took His place, it's an absurdity to believe that a man that gave so many amazing teachings would do something like that.

We should stick with what we know not with what we believe we know because we were not there 2000 years ago.After His death, many people gave their lives for Christ, these are the martyrs ( I heard comparisons between the martyrs and the terrorists, or between the martyrs and the people who died for Hitler, come on, really?! ) These people were so changed because of His message that they gave up on EVERYTHING, even their own lives, if this is not a proof of His greatness, then I don't know what to say more.

Christ was both human and God in flesh, so He was just like all of us, when it comes to the physical appearance, but when it comes to His divine nature, He was from the Father, of the Father and the Father Himself.He came from the very essence of the Father and kept that essence alive, take a look at us, how many of us can act, talk and think like Jesus 24/7 while being in our human society? Not even one is able to do something like that.



' Sorry, but saying that He was not the Father in flesh is just an opinion, nothing else, a speculation '


Saying he was the Father is also speculation, some believe he was, others don't.




' Take a look at us, how many of us can act, talk and think like Jesus 24/7 while being in our human society? Not even one is able to do something like that.'


How do you know?, we can say that is also speculation.
Reply With Quote
  #20  
Old 03-08-2019, 05:38 PM
Honza Honza is offline
Master
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: God's House
Posts: 10,795
  Honza's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by sky123
Sorry I can't see a reason in your original Post....

If he was born of a Wo man, has a Father, was call the Son of God then he must be a Man, a Hu man being....

So why do you not see Him ( not Her) as being a Man?
You can look at it a different way....

If you think He is God incarnate then you have to believe that Jesus is God in the flesh, Hu man, not as Spirit....

Or Jesus is God in Hu man form.... Whatever way you look at it he is Hu man and his gender is Male/Man.....

That really was not what I was talking about. But well done you have won your point.
__________________

The Humility, The Pride and The Humiliation.
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 04:46 AM.


Powered by vBulletin
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
(c) Spiritual Forums