Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Auras & Chakras

Old 03-01-2012, 02:01 PM
Guide
Decalcifying the pineal gland

I grew up on flouridated water and have just heard about the pineal gland becoming calcified as we get older from flouride. However, I have more 'psychic abilities' now at 35 than I ever did - it is taking on a life of its own and I joined this site to learn how to grow spiritually and use whatever ability I have to help myself, my family, and others. I only want positive in my life and nothing negative.

Sooo, if my gland has become calcified to some degree, is there any way to decalcify it? There seems to be conflicting ideas. Some say you can try Vitamin D3, watermelon (organic I would think), tumeric, and some others. Some say that if you are exercising it that nothing physical can stop it from working, that it can't be blocked as long as you're using it. What is everyone's thoughts on this?
Old 03-01-2012, 02:08 PM
iolite

Boron!! Get the tri-boron supplement and take 12-15mg daily.

http://www.regenerativenutrition.com...e-hormones.asp

for other supplements along with the boron supplement:
http://www.naturalnews.com/026605_fl...des_detox.html

You can add borox to the bath to further detox and a nice side effect, leaves your skin soft.
Old 03-01-2012, 07:36 PM
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by iolite
Boron!! Get the tri-boron supplement and take 12-15mg daily.

http://www.regenerativenutrition.com...e-hormones.asp

for other supplements along with the boron supplement:
http://www.naturalnews.com/026605_fl...des_detox.html

You can add borox to the bath to further detox and a nice side effect, leaves your skin soft.

Thanks I will check and see if Walgreens sells it.
Old 03-01-2012, 09:38 PM
iolite

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dawn1976
Thanks I will check and see if Walgreens sells it.
Swanson's has it really cheap..

http://www.swansonvitamins.com/Searc... vel1&x=0&y=0
Old 03-01-2012, 09:54 PM
Master

I read on the internet that ratfish oil and/or skatefish oil supplements will decalcify the pineal gland. Google the ratfish oil and go to greenpastures.com for the skatefish oil
Old 03-01-2012, 09:58 PM
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by iolite

Wow that is cheap. I checked my local store and they had 3mg pills, 100 quantity, for $8.99. At Swanson I was able to get the same stuff for the same price, only I'll be getting 250 caps. I ordered it already too. Am eager to get this going.
Old 08-01-2012, 11:25 PM
The Om

Hey, so, this may seem like a stupid question, but after reading about the Boron supplement, I noticed that they always talk about how good it is for post-menopausal women. But... I'm a dude. haha I'm also relatively young. Do you think this will still be 'safe' for me to take? (In the sense of avoiding a hormone imbalance)
Old 09-01-2012, 02:42 AM
iolite

Om..

Absolutely, boron is a necessary mineral, especially if you have fluoridated water. There are folks .. male and female.. on an iodine forum I frequent who take it daily.
Old 09-01-2012, 04:02 AM
I was going to give you a link to a youtube that makes me laugh, but is serious - but to find it again I googled
'decalcifying pineal' -there are so many things to look at I thought I would just suggest that to you - have fun!

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru